Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 554 555 [556] 557 558 ... 634

Author Topic: You are King OOC Thread  (Read 287394 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are King OOC Thread
« Reply #8325 on: December 04, 2011, 05:12:53 pm »

What? How's giving them extra pay going to be harmful?

Literally, I'm going to pay them off with the money in the treasury still (If we find it :P)
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

thatkid

• Bay Watcher
  • <Servibot> thatkid, swag percentiles: 94
    • View Profile
« Reply #8326 on: December 04, 2011, 05:16:29 pm »

Whyyy does everyone suddenly have fire emblem-style avatars now?

Also, I'm skimming the IC thread and may be coming in with a character concept soon.

Also, also hello. My internet is working again.
Fame is a vapor. The only earthly certainty is oblivion.

Shootandrun

• Bay Watcher
  • Silence is the answer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8327 on: December 04, 2011, 05:17:23 pm »

Well, hello there. SC made these avatars for some of the players.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8328 on: December 04, 2011, 05:19:27 pm »

Like a plague, SC's avatars have spread through the forums.

Yesterday, you might have seen one of your friends with one...

Today, there was two more.

Tomorrow, you'll have one too???

What? How's giving them extra pay going to be harmful?

Literally, I'm going to pay them off with the money in the treasury still (If we find it :P)

Whose treasury? Ligorias or Mileths? :P
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8329 on: December 04, 2011, 05:20:38 pm »

I imagine the people in Mileth won't be happy that you're taking their money to pay your troops. Also, yes I did. ^^^

@Ninja Dwarmin: :P
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Terenos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8330 on: December 04, 2011, 05:21:36 pm »

Yeah, In the event the battle wont be won by my forces, Ima just say 'standing orders to destroy every scrap of wealth we taxed/stole.'

That or, yknow.just let you cause yet more turmoil by stealing from Mileth to bribe your army.
But despite what you've been told, I once had a soul. Left somewhere behind...

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8331 on: December 04, 2011, 05:25:15 pm »

Ligoria is apt to become a pariah state after that, Taricus.

Again-Storm Coast is sundered, Dragon Empire wins, conquers it and establishes a beachhead to wage a 1000 year Holy Crusade against the Hacturi Empire that kills millions billions and leads to the eventual nuclear exchange that decimates the Earth of all life. Probably leading to some sort of ape man civilization.

All because of Laythes flying tackle!
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

thatkid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8332 on: December 04, 2011, 05:26:01 pm »

I, um, hate to seem lazy but...
Is there anywhere that I can get a quick synopsis of recent events and things I should know about the culture of Ligoria and the other city-states? Is the wiki still a thing?

Also, what's been done with Elbreth so far? I'm thinking of playing a dude from Elbreth that's leading a mercenary group that's similar to the Sacred Band of Thebes, but honestly I don't know if it will fit...and also as I typed that out it felt really gimmicky so maybe not now...
« Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 05:31:13 pm by thatkid »

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8333 on: December 04, 2011, 05:26:19 pm »

Well, not like Mileth can do shit about that army in their city though :P And they were going to get SOME of it back, unless that would be a waste...

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8334 on: December 04, 2011, 05:36:52 pm »

Is there anywhere that I can get a quick synopsis of recent events and things I should know about the culture of Ligoria and the other city-states? Is the wiki still a thing?

Also, what's been done with Elbreth so far? I'm thinking of playing a dude from Elbreth that's leading a mercenary group that's similar to the Sacred Band of Thebes, but honestly I don't know if it will fit...and also as I typed that out it felt really gimmicky so maybe not now...

Good to see you back. About Elbreth...It's gone to shit. Cut up by Lonemine, Weyland, Brighthall and I think Preston. As for Ligoria it's like a generic Renaissance Italian city with strange laws about violence. Oh and yeah, the wiki is still active.

As for the other cities lets see...Moun is a peaceful city with a tolerance of religions but has an elite group called the Peacekeepers. Galam is a country of mercenaries, Shola sells cures for diseases in an abundance, Vasir trades, and Mileth I don't know.

And now I know why that awesome god-game you had was abandoned...
« Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 05:39:03 pm by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

thatkid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8335 on: December 04, 2011, 05:38:12 pm »

Good to see you back. About Elbreth...It's gone to shit. Cut up by Lonemine, Weyland, Brighthall and I think Preston. As for Ligoria it's like a generic Renaissance Italian city with strange laws about violence. Oh and yeah, the wiki is still active.

And now I know why that awesome god-game you had was abandoned...
Thanks

And I may try to bring that game back. But not anytime soon.

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #8336 on: December 04, 2011, 06:14:16 pm »

thatkid, long time no see.

@Shootandrun: don't try to wedge yourself between army and me. If anyone is doing the talking to soldiers its Marshal.  And don't worry, Nike understands the situation. Its not as if everyone suddenly knows that we have AF, unless queen was gracious enough to tell it to the whole army.

Shootandrun

• Bay Watcher
  • Silence is the answer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8337 on: December 04, 2011, 06:17:53 pm »

Well, she kindof tackled him in front of our troops, and I had to carry him to the camp with every soldier watching, so I guess everyone does know we have AF.

Also, +1 speechmaking could be useful when making a very important speech that could save or doom the kingdom, but hey, your call  :P

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8338 on: December 04, 2011, 06:18:56 pm »

All our troops watching? Wouldn't it just be Vandire's troops and the Cav unit that saw?

Shootandrun

• Bay Watcher
  • Silence is the answer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8339 on: December 04, 2011, 06:20:03 pm »

Then it's 2 regiments. That's maybe 200 men. We'll have to use some serious discipline to keep the word from spreading.
Pages: 1 ... 554 555 [556] 557 558 ... 634