Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 556 557 [558] 559 560 ... 634

Author Topic: You are King OOC Thread  (Read 287324 times)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
Re: You are King OOC Thread
« Reply #8355 on: December 04, 2011, 07:34:30 pm »

Tala was there when Sheb rode up and said...

Nikephoros' thinking was cut short as he heard commotion outside. He stepped out to see what is going on.
Suddenly he was approached by a man, most likely one of the troopers:

"Sir Thunderblade request that a surgeon be ready to take care of the Arctic Fox sir. Her Grace apparently tackled him so violently several of his ribs broke. Sir Thunderblade say we should expect an attack any minute now. I am requesting the authorization to take a squadron of cavalry to shield the Queen and Sir Thunderblade from enemy troops sir."
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8356 on: December 04, 2011, 07:36:19 pm »

Dwarmin, I think the people in Mileth know there was treachery. We carried the AF, unconscious, to our camp and told them nothing. I think they could see us from the walls.

Well, now there is no question. Again, Tala is showing she's an effective agent. :P

I'm just playing spy games here, for fun. I mean, I'm playing a spy, and I barely get to do anything sneaky.  ???
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8357 on: December 04, 2011, 07:37:23 pm »

Remember, you're taking that from a trooper that's stalking you. I hardly think that's reliable...

That, and sheb shouldn't really know that Laythe did that at all if he was stationed with the scout regiment...
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Shootandrun

• Bay Watcher
  • Silence is the answer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8358 on: December 04, 2011, 07:39:09 pm »

If Tala and Pasha were right there when Sheb arrived, maybe they, you know, spotted a knight in a black and gold armor carrying a bleeding, unconscious man. Just saying.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8359 on: December 04, 2011, 07:40:07 pm »

I guess. Seems a bit redundant though :P
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #8360 on: December 04, 2011, 07:44:37 pm »

Would Kathos still go after William if Kathos was made king/ high lord of Ligoria and William was a lord of another country?
This is all just hypothetically speaking, of course.

It would take us awhile to get there. I picture Pasha's journey (after splitting from Tala in Dalannor) as going to east Dalannor, crossing the ocean into the Lowlands, then heading north along the coast through Moun. Basically he was in Mileth in Summer and left at the start of Autumn, spending most of Winter in a small town east of Ligoria... so basically Marlax may be anywhere along the coast between Mileth and the Lowlands. :\
William would still hunt him down, if Pasha told him about it.
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8361 on: December 04, 2011, 07:45:02 pm »

You know, if we need to split hairs...Tala will find out exactly what happened eventually. Maybe from Nikephoros or Kathos who have no reason not to tell her, or maybe even one of the two hundred soldiers that saw it. Or she could have figured it out herself, since she knows the Arctic Fox is a noble hero of the Dragon Empire.

And that flag is going to send a signal to that tower. :P

@Shoot: Technically, Pasha was roleplayed as to have arrived a moment later. Tala wass sticking to Nikephoros like glue for this entire campaign, as stated before.

Shootandrun

• Bay Watcher
  • Silence is the answer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8362 on: December 04, 2011, 07:50:26 pm »

Would Kathos still go after William if Kathos was made king/ high lord of Ligoria and William was a lord of another country?
This is all just hypothetically speaking, of course.

Not at all. Kathos was really mad when he found out why William had been exiled by the queen.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #8363 on: December 04, 2011, 07:54:30 pm »

Smashing, William's life expectancy just went up.*Sound writing makes.*

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #8364 on: December 04, 2011, 07:54:51 pm »

I'm out for the night so don't start the battle or anything without me. Also, army is on alert already, so mileth can't do anything.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8365 on: December 04, 2011, 07:58:00 pm »

@Dwarmin: And Pasha was sticking to Tala, whether or not she was aware of it. That +1 to stealth isn't just for show, and if anyone knows her well enough to dodge her scrutiny... >.>
@filiusenox: I'll have to decide where to put him and see if Nuke/CG like the idea of a bastard worse than Laythe hanging around the Storm Coast. If they don't, then, well... that +1 to stealth isn't just for show. ;D
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Shootandrun

• Bay Watcher
  • Silence is the answer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8366 on: December 04, 2011, 08:00:10 pm »

Laythe is not evil - she's only an incompetent an very aggressive ruler - while lord Marlax is. I like the idea of having a bastard like that somewhere in the storm coast.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #8367 on: December 04, 2011, 08:04:30 pm »

Laythe is not evil - she's only an incompetent an very aggressive ruler - while lord Marlax is. I like the idea of having a bastard like that somewhere in the storm coast.
I do too, only for being able to string him up by his figgin.

Do you think William is evil?
This is in fact a question to anyone. I'm rather bored.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8368 on: December 04, 2011, 08:06:00 pm »

William? Not really...Just your average Feudal/Renaissance noble.

And who's Marlax? I might have missed him somewhere...I probably missed him while I was away from the forum.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Terenos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8369 on: December 04, 2011, 08:07:40 pm »

You know I could go for a figgin right about now. Maybe toasted. Yeah! Yeah we should get some toasted figgins up in here.
But despite what you've been told, I once had a soul. Left somewhere behind...
Pages: 1 ... 556 557 [558] 559 560 ... 634