A. Awesome
- 1 (6.3%)
A. Adorable
- 2 (12.5%)
B. Both A. and A.
- 13 (81.3%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14

Author Topic: Smalls of Tolla: A Smalls RP  (Read 27069 times)

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
Re: Smalls of Tolla: A Smalls RP
« Reply #150 on: September 11, 2011, 07:45:03 am »

You know me.

Games DON'T die in front of me unless the GM says it's dead (That's what happened to Oceania, Aklyon hadn't been able to do it very much so I asked if he was declaring it dead. He said yes. End of that discussion.) or there's more than a page of blatant bumping...

Or if I get bored and leave, then they can die without interference.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2011, 06:07:47 pm by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Tidal

• Bay Watcher
  • [PET_MICROSCOPIC]
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: September 12, 2011, 08:57:39 am »

Meh, if you say so. I'm still waiting for some of the people.

Ibid Straydrink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: September 12, 2011, 11:36:05 am »

The Goabu will regroup as the elders complete their task of cleansing the barnacles' of their insatiable worldliness. From the encampment, a few will go to investigate the bulges beneath some of the nearest cropping of earth lettuce, again sampling them for strength of material and edibility/toxicity, if indeed they are tubers. Provided that they can be eaten, the Goabu will gather while four of their brothers stand watch and return them to the camp. There, another four will prepare provisions for the encampment while the others go to work. If they are inedible and non-toxic, or edible and possess strong exteriors, they will be hallowed out.

No less than ten shall descend into the rift between the stone once more, and begin digging away the sand at the in an effort to work their way beneath one of the stone slabs adjacent to that of the landing site. When this has been accomplished, five of their brothers will join them in hallowing out a long hall with four chambers along its length, using their broad tails to channel the sand. Folds of earth lettuce will be used for insulation to keep the sand in place for now. Each of these chambers will use the bottom of the stone for its ceiling, and should have enough room to spaciously accommodate forty Goab or several supplies.

A scouting party of three will circle the encampment, keeping their eyes peeled for any sign of danger or that which would be of use to the others.

All the while, the elders will enter a state of meditation. Appearing as though they have detached themselves from their surroundings as they sit cross-legged and stare off in a daze, they will actually enter a hyper-attentive state, sensing the vibrations of the waters for strange disturbances.

“I am the spirit that negates. And rightly so, for all that comes to be. Deserves to perish wretchedly; 'Twere better nothing would begin."

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: September 12, 2011, 09:43:29 pm »

((Skip others if they don't post. If they're not gonna play, they should be turned into NPCs and retired, so we still have the dynamics of many players, and keeping them if they return.

If you're not going to be ACTIVE, tell us. No use holding everyone else back!))
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: September 13, 2011, 05:19:42 am »

((Skip others if they don't post. If they're not gonna play, they should be turned into NPCs and retired, so we still have the dynamics of many players, and keeping them if they return.

((Agreed.))

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: September 13, 2011, 05:25:37 am »

((Agreed.))

Triple Agreed.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Alternatecash

• Bay Watcher
  • PREFSTRING: [flammable head]
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: September 13, 2011, 01:20:58 pm »

I concur.
Explore a half-ruined facility and play with dangerous
mutagens in my forum game.
It's back! A bit. Seriously, jump in.

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: September 13, 2011, 05:27:57 pm »

hey don't skip me my internet was out :'( just have my dudes continue gathering and building
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: September 13, 2011, 05:32:33 pm »

Are all of you in the USA? I'd like for you all to send me your main email/facebook/whatever so Edio and I can contact you for your turn, lol. This game's gonna die if we all keep taking so long... I'm not letting that happen. I'll be online for about 3 weeks more before I head to Texas to Lackland for the Air Force, where I'll have no internet access for a while. Edio already has a set of actions set for me dating forward a good 3 months rofl, so I'm taken care of. I have everything planned out already, for whatever may come. :)
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: September 13, 2011, 05:46:16 pm »

Heh. Southeast Tennessee here. Rather nice place. PMs will do. I refresh my entire collection of forum games I play every 15 minutes or so, so I'll get it.
And we aren't letting it die either.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 07:08:46 pm by PyroDesu »

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: September 13, 2011, 06:12:25 pm »

Sydney, Australia. mate.
A PM will due. I check this site daily.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: September 13, 2011, 07:10:32 pm »

[Needless OOC, Carry on!]
« Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 09:07:24 pm by PyroDesu »

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: September 13, 2011, 10:10:00 pm »

((If anyone wants to join in an RP I'll be GMing with Edio, shoot me a message. I'm planning to start up a choose-your-own adventure RP that'd be somewhat a mixture between Diablo, D&D, Final Fantasy, and LoTR lol. Though I plan on basing it on my Fantasy stories and other short stories of mine, any ideas given to me regarding geography, races, magic, artifacts, creatures, factions, crafting recipes, etc are welcome!))

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: September 13, 2011, 10:27:11 pm »

((If anyone wants to join in an RP I'll be GMing with Edio, shoot me a message. I'm planning to start up a choose-your-own adventure RP that'd be somewhat a mixture between Diablo, D&D, Final Fantasy, and LoTR lol. Though I plan on basing it on my Fantasy stories and other short stories of mine, any ideas given to me regarding geography, races, magic, artifacts, creatures, factions, crafting recipes, etc are welcome!))

I'll join if its not completely based on combat.
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: September 13, 2011, 10:32:03 pm »

I'll join if its not completely based on combat.

((Course not! I'm too obsessed with exploration, magic, scavenging and crafting to make a game about combat. Hate games like that! Again, any suggestions/ideas are totally welcome via PM. :) If anything, we'll have multiple characters each run by a particular player and all of you will be thrown into the game world to fend for yourselves.))
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14