Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 232 233 [234] 235 236 ... 246

Author Topic: Dota 2  (Read 238903 times)

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
Re: Dota 2
« Reply #3495 on: September 08, 2013, 12:35:23 pm »

I'l give it another 3-4 days then we can set up the time to do the tournament 6 is not bad for the 1v1 (I kinda want more) but we still need like 11 people for the 5v5 and you can join the Steam group it should be open for anyone to join you can also hit me or a few other people up to join the in game guild.
"Hiken: Tsubame-Gaeshi" -Sasaki Kojirou (Grand Order}

"Please touch me. Without lying, wherever you want to touch. That is my wish." - Kiyohime (Grand Order)

"Tyranny, violation, genocide. Those are the things that I detest above all else." - Amakusa Shirou Tokisada (Grand Order)

Flinty

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3496 on: September 08, 2013, 02:38:36 pm »

I am in for 1v1 as well as 5v5 games

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3497 on: September 08, 2013, 03:32:56 pm »

Yeah, I am in for both the 1v1 as well as the 5v5.
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

GP Trixie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3498 on: September 09, 2013, 05:07:47 am »

Count me in for the both the 1v1 and the 5v5 too.

CognitiveDissonance

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3499 on: September 09, 2013, 10:01:52 am »

Sorry for being late. I have no interested in 1v1, but I am very interested in 5v5. Count me in.

On a different topic, I discovered item trading over the weekend. Due to random/single picks, I played a lot more Disruptor than usual and got my eye on his Grull mount. One day later, I traded most of my "useless" items away and got something shiny for everything I play. Take THAT carry items, I don't need you!
Come and be amazed by this wonderful menagerie! Draw your own! Bring your favorite! The [Forgotten Beast Art Contest] is open for business!
Now also available - [The Legendary Artifact Art Contest]! It menaces! It has rings! It has craftsdwarfship!
I have a [YouTube] channel! It has Let's Plays and other stuff.

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3500 on: September 09, 2013, 10:47:00 am »

We just might get to 20 for the 5v5  :D
I'll make a event in the dota group on monday (it is monday I'm a dummy) to get the people that never look at the thread to get in here.

Hmm we should have the 1v1 first or at least the 1st round to give the teams time to get acquainted.
Anyone want to be the captain for a team?
« Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 11:43:07 am by Alkhemia »

"Please touch me. Without lying, wherever you want to touch. That is my wish." - Kiyohime (Grand Order)

"Tyranny, violation, genocide. Those are the things that I detest above all else." - Amakusa Shirou Tokisada (Grand Order)

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3501 on: September 09, 2013, 12:49:28 pm »

Big long Paragraph on why Legion Commander will no be added in a while courtesy from cyborgmatt.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 12:51:02 pm by Alkhemia »

ukulele

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3502 on: September 09, 2013, 12:50:13 pm »

Maybe make the captains the 4 guys with better winrate or wins in general?

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3503 on: September 09, 2013, 12:52:20 pm »

Maybe make the captains the 4 guys with better winrate or wins in general?
That could work if no one steps up to be a captain I'll do that

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #3504 on: September 09, 2013, 01:19:34 pm »

I'm willing to be a captain if we need more of those. I've only played ~200 games, but I know not to draft 5 carries and pray it works.  :P

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3505 on: September 09, 2013, 01:22:22 pm »

I'm willing to be a captain if we need more of those. I've only played ~200 games, but I know not to draft 5 carries and pray it works.  :P
we have 0 right now so welcome to captain of team 1 well if we hit the 20 people we need to get the 5v5 tournament to work anyways 

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3506 on: September 09, 2013, 01:27:16 pm »

It also means we will also get to look forward to some huge new additions such as custom game support and the wide scale of possibilities that will hopefully be doable in that system, those of you who did play Warcraft 3 and experienced their custom maps will have an idea of what I’m talking about.
I am so excited for this. I played oodles of Warcraft III, and loved the custom maps in that game so much. Assuming they don't screw it up (and I don't think they will), it has the possibility of being amazing.
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

aenri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3507 on: September 09, 2013, 02:14:59 pm »

Sign me up in for 1v1 and 5v5 if they will be this week/end. Next week I likely wont have stable connection so I shouldnt play, but situation can change!

Also I can be captain for team.

sebcool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3508 on: September 09, 2013, 02:43:29 pm »

Any chance of being able to spectate the matches?
Derailing doesn't exist, derailed is the natural state of every thread.

CognitiveDissonance

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3509 on: September 09, 2013, 02:46:04 pm »

Anyone want to be the captain for a team?

I am willing to be captain for a team. I have a really good grasp on setting up teams and lanes, adjusting for players and working with counters.
Come and be amazed by this wonderful menagerie! Draw your own! Bring your favorite! The [Forgotten Beast Art Contest] is open for business!
Now also available - [The Legendary Artifact Art Contest]! It menaces! It has rings! It has craftsdwarfship!
I have a [YouTube] channel! It has Let's Plays and other stuff.
Pages: 1 ... 232 233 [234] 235 236 ... 246