Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 231 232 [233] 234 235 ... 246

Author Topic: Dota 2  (Read 238891 times)

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
Re: Dota 2
« Reply #3480 on: September 07, 2013, 01:39:49 pm »

Im in for the 1v1, i dont understand the 5v5 one tough, is each one of us bringing our teams or it will be teams made up from b12 members?
yeah if we get 20 people we can make 4 teams out of the people that sign up I can use a random gen for the teams or something
"Hiken: Tsubame-Gaeshi" -Sasaki Kojirou (Grand Order}

"Please touch me. Without lying, wherever you want to touch. That is my wish." - Kiyohime (Grand Order)

"Tyranny, violation, genocide. Those are the things that I detest above all else." - Amakusa Shirou Tokisada (Grand Order)

ukulele

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3481 on: September 07, 2013, 01:46:48 pm »

Im in for that too then.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #3482 on: September 07, 2013, 02:19:51 pm »

... depending on the timing (Somewhere between friday and sunday would be ideal), and if you guys are really hard up for bodies, I could probably jump in.

It's just. I don't really play DotA2 (I'll run a bot game or low difficulty vs. AI maybe a few times a month), and I'm kinda' terrible. But if numbers were really needed or some team needed a handicap or something. Providing the timing's right, I could be there.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3483 on: September 07, 2013, 02:21:49 pm »

... depending on the timing (Somewhere between friday and sunday would be ideal), and if you guys are really hard up for bodies, I could probably jump in.

It's just. I don't really play DotA2 (I'll run a bot game or low difficulty vs. AI maybe a few times a month), and I'm kinda' terrible. But if numbers were really needed or some team needed a handicap or something. Providing the timing's right, I could be there.
so just the 5v5 for you not the solo?

"Please touch me. Without lying, wherever you want to touch. That is my wish." - Kiyohime (Grand Order)

"Tyranny, violation, genocide. Those are the things that I detest above all else." - Amakusa Shirou Tokisada (Grand Order)

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #3484 on: September 07, 2013, 02:24:33 pm »

... hell, I could solo, too, if for some reason more numbers were needed for the solo tourney. I'd just lose, as opposed to only potentially dragging my team into the dirt :P
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

pedrousz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3485 on: September 07, 2013, 02:25:05 pm »

QQ time:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I don't think anyone want to try too hard. If it is just for fun and people playing with 300 ping nobody should care if we are feeding or not :P

If the 5vs5 will be played at US East I can join too.

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3486 on: September 07, 2013, 02:29:36 pm »

If it a US player vs a EU player the games will go as Game 1 US east, Game 2 EU west, Game 3 coin toss unless the players decide a standard server to play on

Dokkir

• Bay Watcher
  • Strike the earth, in the name of !!FUN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3487 on: September 07, 2013, 03:43:39 pm »

I'll sign up for the 1v1

xczxc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3488 on: September 07, 2013, 05:04:13 pm »

Oh, sign me up for the 5v5. I'm AV in steam.

And we really need to update the op.

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3489 on: September 07, 2013, 06:13:16 pm »

added both of you

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #3490 on: September 08, 2013, 04:34:04 am »

So, I've been trying out a bunch of carries in bot matches lately because the only one I knew before was Luna. While playing Sven, I realized that his ultimate is very similar to those in the League of Legends, as described by my friend that plays it. (It is a 'beastmode button' in his words.) That double damage is ridiculous once you start critting. I played a match where I bought a bottle in my last slot (after having farmed like crazy for bkb/daedalus/heart/mask of madness/boots of travel) just to fish for double damage runes. I got one and warped in for the next teamfight. Popped the BKB, popped MoM, and... poof. Ultra kill in one swing, rampage in two. Sven is crazy.

I can't say carrying is my favorite role, but it has its moments. I'm more of a mid guy, because ganking is so much fun.  :P

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3491 on: September 08, 2013, 05:45:21 am »

So, I've been trying out a bunch of carries in bot matches lately because the only one I knew before was Luna. While playing Sven, I realized that his ultimate is very similar to those in the League of Legends, as described by my friend that plays it. (It is a 'beastmode button' in his words.) That double damage is ridiculous once you start critting. I played a match where I bought a bottle in my last slot (after having farmed like crazy for bkb/daedalus/heart/mask of madness/boots of travel) just to fish for double damage runes. I got one and warped in for the next teamfight. Popped the BKB, popped MoM, and... poof. Ultra kill in one swing, rampage in two. Sven is crazy.

I can't say carrying is my favorite role, but it has its moments. I'm more of a mid guy, because ganking is so much fun.  :P
Throw a Magnus, Dark Seer, and an OM on top of that
Empower + Bloodlust + DD + Sven + Vacuum + RP = So much pain they would need to make a new word for it (heck throw THD/Naga as the last guy to round out the team)
« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 05:49:25 am by Alkhemia »

Stworca

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron Tad
    • View Profile
« Reply #3492 on: September 08, 2013, 08:39:40 am »

if we only get 10 people, we could just run a series of 5v5's with player swaps. I'm all up for some friendly 5v5's.

Edit : Hell, i'm up for them at any point. While not a member of the bay12 group, poke me at any time, under "Gorgeous George" steam account. If there are multiple, my account location is Vatican. (No questions)
« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 08:50:25 am by Stworca »
I just ramble incoherently for absolutely no reason.

UristMcDwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3493 on: September 08, 2013, 09:59:11 am »

I'm a bit of a Dota casual, but if someone wants to play, HMU on steam, I'm Lyemaker or Merchant, I forget. My steam ID thingy for the steam profile URL is "dorfs"

Tyg13

• Bay Watcher
  • And then I was bacon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3494 on: September 08, 2013, 10:52:30 am »

I'd like to play in the 5v5 lineup, but I'm afraid not many people know me or my strengths/weaknesses. I'm not the best player ever, but at least I know not to do stupid things, like bloodstone drow or something. I've wanted to play with Bay12ers in the past, but have been too shy to actually ask anyone.
Pages: 1 ... 231 232 [233] 234 235 ... 246