Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 22

Author Topic: Humble Indie Bundle #3  (Read 31771 times)

Ma88hew

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Humble Indie Bundle #3
« Reply #195 on: July 30, 2011, 02:09:30 pm »

Hammerfight is awesome. I hope the developers fix the problem with story missions emptying your armory, though... Starting from square one is not fun.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: July 30, 2011, 02:14:33 pm »

Hammerfight is awesome. I hope the developers fix the problem with story missions emptying your armory, though... Starting from square one is not fun.
I never tried to buy anything until it unlocked main menu Hall. What did you do to make it cause that?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Ma88hew

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: July 30, 2011, 02:23:11 pm »

I never tried to buy anything until it unlocked main menu Hall. What did you do to make it cause that?
I'm not sure, IIRC, it was the missions which replaced your weapon with something else. It seems to be a Mac/Linux bug.
http://hammerfight.lefora.com/2011/07/28/armory-empty/

FunctionZero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: July 30, 2011, 03:39:34 pm »

I'm not sure, IIRC, it was the missions which replaced your weapon with something else. It seems to be a Mac/Linux bug.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Lysabild

• Bay Watcher
  • Eidora Terminus Imperii Romani
    • View Profile
    • My Steam!
« Reply #199 on: July 30, 2011, 03:43:40 pm »

I paid 10$ / 50kr

Ooooh nooooo now I.. No it doesn't really affect me at all.

LASD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: July 31, 2011, 04:33:14 am »

Nah, I'm on windows and I lost all my shields from Solo mode. There's the mission which takes your weapons away and when you access the armory after that, you have nothing on.

EDIT: Neveeer mind, this isn't in the same ballpark. Emptying the Armory? That sucks.

Mandaril

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: July 31, 2011, 09:20:09 am »

Almost $900 000 and it has only been ~5 days, nice :)  And I like the games too.
Oddom Adagsibrek, war Mandrill (Tame)
"He is incredibly skinny yet gigantic overall. His hair is brown. His skin is cinnamon. His upper body bears a very short straight scar. His left front leg bears the marks of old wounds, including a tiny straight scar. His right front foot bears a very short straight scar. His throat bears a massive curving scar. His eyes are orange."

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: August 01, 2011, 02:55:29 pm »

Bonus game! Steel Storm: Burning Retribution (if you grabbed a steam key for your bundle and its not showing up in your library, search for it in the store and hit play now to fix it)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: August 01, 2011, 04:17:21 pm »

Why did I miss this.
Love, scriver~

FunctionZero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: August 01, 2011, 04:22:19 pm »

Why did I miss this.
Better luck next year.

Someone might still have a spare code though.

olemars

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: August 01, 2011, 04:24:09 pm »

Miss what? 8 days to go.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: August 01, 2011, 04:28:11 pm »

The give-away. I have no credit card I can pay online with.

At least I won't have to feel guilty about the prize ;)
Love, scriver~

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: August 01, 2011, 04:29:24 pm »

Well if you're on SteamGifts, theres a bajillion and a half of them being given away.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Lysabild

• Bay Watcher
  • Eidora Terminus Imperii Romani
    • View Profile
    • My Steam!
« Reply #208 on: August 01, 2011, 04:35:41 pm »

I paid 10$ and still feel guilty somehow, I honestly can't believe people being cheap enough to pay less than a single dollar. It's like taking a picture of your ass and sending it to them "Your games aren't worth shit."

That's just me though.

Mandaril

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: August 03, 2011, 12:24:21 pm »

Humble Indie Bundle 3 now includes Humble Indie Bundle 2!
http://twitter.com/#!/humble/status/98805524744777728

All existing customers get it, future ones need to beat average.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 12:26:59 pm by Mandaril »
Oddom Adagsibrek, war Mandrill (Tame)
"He is incredibly skinny yet gigantic overall. His hair is brown. His skin is cinnamon. His upper body bears a very short straight scar. His left front leg bears the marks of old wounds, including a tiny straight scar. His right front foot bears a very short straight scar. His throat bears a massive curving scar. His eyes are orange."
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 22