Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]

Author Topic: Humble Indie Bundle #3  (Read 31680 times)

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Humble Indie Bundle #3
« Reply #315 on: August 11, 2011, 09:42:48 pm »

How are you setting yourself on fire, though?

A fire gem should actually protect you from fire, in addition to its burninator qualities.

Well the flame from the sword itself does not actually hurt me, but it does heat the sword up to white hot, it also tends to heat up my opponents, and of course with a sword I spend quite a bit of time very close to them. Those two things are enough that it raises my temperature to the point where I start taking damage.

I can throw my sword away when I start to overheat, and sometimes that will help me cool down before I die, but that opens up more issues.

I am certainly not seeing any of the protection from fire at any rate....

Perhaps the issue is I also use a ice gem in the sword, thus the frost+fire makes steam which is heating me up? But that seems really complected for that game.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: August 11, 2011, 09:44:38 pm »

I think the problem is you put both ice and fire in the same sword. That most likely cancels out any bonuses you might've gotten from either of them.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

joemoben

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: August 12, 2011, 01:17:52 am »

small bump. and i have been having serious trouble getting to that boss. the fight in the previous level with the bots that have guns that shoot invisible rockets always destroy me.
Something about this game makes me wonder why God lets it exist.
Say, if you give birth on a ranch and then murder your baby will a corpse drop be guaranteed?
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]