Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 22

Author Topic: Humble Indie Bundle #3  (Read 31778 times)

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
Re: Humble Indie Bundle #3
« Reply #165 on: July 27, 2011, 05:33:38 pm »

How I used guns in Hammerfight:
1. Got a blade with a point with it's far end.
2. Moved close to target, placed blade against target. Does not HAVE to have the point touching the target, but it helps.
3. Shot the gun.
4. Watched as target was instakill.
5. I think I profitted somehow.
lol, gun-propelled sword? Very nice

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: July 27, 2011, 06:14:01 pm »

How does one aquire Singing Stones? Grimm mode? I've only played through 3 waves in it(a Sophit showed up. Fuck that).

I also want to get one of those annoying guns that shoot missiles all over. They're showing up in the arena, but I have a habit of hitting them with a frost sword and smashing them(freezing the weapon seems to make them more prone to shattering), so no recovering them that way.

Also, do weapons wear out? My Mesyezc is saying its Dull, but I don't remember if it was originally Dull or not. I've also broken enemy weapons in battle.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Tyler6498

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: July 27, 2011, 08:17:20 pm »

I HATE hammerball, but I LOVE new shiny things.
I play adventure mode because it's hard and when I play, I am too.
I believe we're talking about full scale colonisation here.  You don't just leave all your shit in the van when you move house.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: July 27, 2011, 09:02:45 pm »

Grim mode is for getting gems. you ALWAYS get at least at least one for killing the giant thing after all three waves are done, look for it as soon as it dies, its tiny and sparkly.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: July 27, 2011, 09:37:15 pm »

I felt bad for missing the first and second of these bundles, but I made SURE that I got this one. And I feel proud for paying higher than average!

Take that OP!

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: July 28, 2011, 01:08:21 am »

Emeralds are op, you can phase out and avoid any incoming hit and certain death with it.
Also the story mode is longer then I expected. Expect lots of twists :P
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

ductape

• Bay Watcher
  • MAD BOMBER
    • View Profile
    • Alchemy WebDev
« Reply #171 on: July 28, 2011, 01:42:50 am »

Emeralds are op, you can phase out and avoid any incoming hit and certain death with it.
Also the story mode is longer then I expected. Expect lots of twists :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdhhQhqi_AE
I got nothing

Matz05

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: July 28, 2011, 03:54:37 pm »

ARGH!

I tried to buy it for 5.00 as a birthday gift with the family Amazon account, but first it rejects it (I guess you have to transfer money to Amazon, then buy things on credit now? Our credit cards have switched since anyway.), then when Mom tries to get another account it says the email address cannot be shared (she refuses to use multiple addresses), then we sort it out so we can switch between them by re-verifying, then it tells her that she should "input a different password"! No explination why! She also refuses to use multiple passwords, and has a Paypall account but forgot her information for it.

Dad keeps the accounts, he could sort this out, except he is in Newfoundland with work, working (I believe) a semi-night shift!

...At this rate I'll never get a guilt-free Indie Bundle.

Save one for me in case I miss the deadline! Hammerfight looks awesome, and although I don't like slider puzzles, Cogs looks interesting. Crayon Physics Deluxe should also be interesting...

Johuotar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Some game projects
« Reply #173 on: July 28, 2011, 03:58:24 pm »

I dont know much about these games but I guess I could give them try. I need google about them a bit.
[img height=x width=y]http://LINK TO IMAGE HERE[/img]
The Toad hops in mysterious ways.
This pure mountain spring water is indispensable. Literally. I'm out of paper cups.

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: July 28, 2011, 05:56:14 pm »

You can also use your credit card with google checkout, you know.
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: July 28, 2011, 06:34:50 pm »

The other games are pretty cool I guess (haven't tried Cogs) and Hammerfight is really hard and really fun, but every dime I spent was worth playing VVVVV. Every. Single. Dime.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: July 28, 2011, 06:40:11 pm »

Playing Cogs. It's nice stress reliever. Except for the 3rd puzzle, Pipes, which is literally impossible to complete within the time limit for gold.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.

FunctionZero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: July 28, 2011, 06:43:02 pm »

Hammerfight is really hard and really fun
Yeah, I know. It gets a lot easier once you get the feel for the swings. Ater that, it's just knowing what the hell is going on in some of the bigger battles.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: July 28, 2011, 10:01:37 pm »

??? How? I saw nothing mentioning that.

NewsMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: July 28, 2011, 11:20:03 pm »

If there are any left, I'd like a copy. I'd but it myself but my card decided to poop out.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 22