Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10

Author Topic: The HARDCORE RTD: Fatality Will Be Your Fate (Join Fast Any Time!) Turn 7 Done  (Read 17632 times)

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile

Make the rubble so insane, that it defys physics.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile

THROW A SMOKE BOMB TO THE GROUND AND REAPPEAR OUTSIDE
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

So much for Pogo God.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile

Will make a new turn when I'm up tomorrow (probably) if Yoink posts. Or maybe even if he doesn't post.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kroblag, completely unaware of where the **** he is, dives out through the nearest window with a wild, barbarian yell, and aims to decapitate the nearest person with his sword. IN MIDAIR.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile

-A NAME: Kikdog
-A GENDER: Female
-ONE SKILL: Skulking Filth(+1 to stealing)
-ONE ITEM: Ruby-Encrusted Platinum Scepter
-A BACKGROUND. Kikdog is the most badass kobold she ever heard of. She's also the cutest one!

Steal Ochita's heart!

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile

Turn 3 commences. This round might see some gods, who knows?

TARREN THE EVIL TWIN OF TARRAN
Moonwalk out of the parking garage. While crying over the death of my statuette.
(6) You scoot right out of the parking garage, backwards. The floor sags under the weight of your tears and collapses. You feel a little celestial.

Killroy (jc6036)
use the pile of bodies at the bottom of the garage as a cushion, and jump out of the garage,  When Im there, rip off my shirt and use it as a bandage.
(1) You jump out of the parking garage, but realize you'll end up landing on a car that crushed the bodies. Darnit, you were going to crush those bodies! You figure you're either about to die of bleeding or falling- but you don't, because some random guy cuts your head off before you hit the ground. YOU ARE DEAD.

Cackles the Mad (IronyOwl)
Head on over to the tallest building I can find.
(6) You bounce out of the parking garage on your hideous pogo-leg, then fire a rocket at the ground and use the explosion to propel you into the sky. The explosion MANGLES YOUR POGO, but you manage to land on top of an eight story building, which is one of the taller ones in the area. From your high vantage you can see the parking garage you left begin to collapse and suddenly vanish. You also have a much better view of the city. It looks mostly devoid of survivors who aren't supernatural, except a line of militia working their way through the city from the mainland, killing whatever gets in their way.

War (Imakuni)
Teleport away.
(6+1) You summon an incredible amount of magical strength for a teleport spell- you bring not only yourself, but the entire parking garage, to the moon. (4) Thanks to the lower gravity on the moon, you can easily push the ceiling onto a slow, drifting course away from you without being crushed. From the moon, the earth is a little blue pea. You realize that even great things are small from the right angle- even great things can be moved with just a little force, in the right place. It is an epiphany. YOU HAVE ASCENDED TO GODHOOD- ARISE NOW AS WAR, GOD OF MYSTICISM.

Joe (Nirur Torir)
I think I'm only be a few blocks from the office. Mary should still be working; I just need to get this report to her and I'll get to keep my job!
(2) You start on your way, knowing the streets well enough by memory to find the office. Out of nowhere, a zombie mauls you. (6) You go on a long diatribe about how unkind it is to maul people, and the zombie apologizes profusely. You're still badly wounded though, and when you make it to the office, you collapse on the floor. Your vision is even blurrier for loss of blood, but you think you see Mary, or at least you know you can hear her. "I brought the papers!" You say. "Sorry about the blood on the floor. Can I still keep my job?" There is a pause and she replies, "Yes, for your determination, you may. In fact, you're being promoted." YOU HAVE ASCENDED TO GODHOOD- ARISE NOW AS JOE, LORD OF DUTY.

OCHITAAAAAAA
Make the rubble so insane, that it defys physics.
(3+1) Suddenly the rubble starts floating through the air. Well, it's floating anyway, except apparently there's no air here. Wait... you can't breathe! You feel a little celestial, and a little suffocated.

Raptor McNinja (Krath)
THROW A SMOKE BOMB TO THE GROUND AND REAPPEAR OUTSIDE
(3+1) You throw down a smoke bomb and vanish outside the parking garage. You're now on the street. Then, you realize that you didn't even have a smoke bomb. Man that was stealthy. Now that you know you can create smoke bombs out of thin air, there's no limit to what you can do. YOU HAVE BECOME A GOD- ARISE NOW AS RAPTOR MCNINJA, HAND OF SHADOWS.

Kroblag (Yoink)
Kroblag, completely unaware of where the **** he is, dives out through the nearest window with a wild, barbarian yell, and aims to decapitate the nearest person with his sword. IN MIDAIR.
(4) You jump out and chop a falling dude's head off. Sweet! You even manage to take the fall without seriously hurting yourself. You feel a little celestial.

Kikdog (HmH)
Steal Ochita's heart!
(1+1) You move to seduce Ochita/tear Ochita's organs from his chest (whichever you meant by that), but he vanishes before you, along with the building he was in! You're completely depressed that he rejected you/noticed you were trying to harvest his organs (your pick). Either way, you now have CRIPPLING SELF DOUBT.

SURVIVORS:
TARREN (2), OCHITAAAAA (2, no air), KROBLAG (2), CACKLES (1, broken pogo), Kikdog (1, crippling self doubt)

DEATHS:
Killroy (Decapitated, was going to fall on a car or bleed out of his eye anyway)

GODS:
War- God of Mysticism
Joe- Lord of Duty
Raptor McNinja- Hand of Shadow
YOU ARE GREATER THAN MERE MORTALS, and now you may reap your reward- you may each make ONE change -and it may be a big one- to the RULES or SETTING. It is by this that mortals shall know you are their master.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

Throw a rock at lethal velocities at a random NPC.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile

Make the space around me so insane, that it turns into oxygen.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

I love this RTD so much.

Fire on a building near the militia, attempting to collapse it in one shot!
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile

-A NAME: Ahra
-A GENDER: Male
-ONE SKILL: clawing
-ONE ITEM: Awesome steel claws
-A BACKGROUND. Im gonna rip your heart out

find something with guts to rip out!
« Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 08:11:56 pm by Ahra »
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile

-A NAME: EON PART DEUX
-A GENDER: Male
-ONE SKILL: Pyromania
-ONE ITEM: Lighter
-A BACKGROUND: BURN, BUUURRRNNN

Torch the nearest flammable object

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Joe: "Ascensions should not be given out like whippings to the newest intern." Fake laugh. "Rather, I propose that such events be delayed an additional turn, such that [.....] Henceforth, in accordance with the [....] And thus, if and only if new candidates should prove to actually be worthy of [.....] Thank you for your time."

Name: Sam
Skill: Improbable weapon user
Item: Cursed Weapon of Self-Polymorph Into Useless Object on swing.
Background: Sam is a comedic relief character from some non-existent anime taking place in the near future. As she once accidentally insulted a witch, she is cursed to forever fight Chaos using an unpredictable weapon that changes shape whenever it's used. She has repeatedly tried to get rid of it, but it always appears in her hand when needed, frequently destroying whatever she was carrying. She has a pet cat named Kitty.

That Ahra character looks to be of the class "Male fool!" Fools are clowns, and clowns are chaotic by default. Strike him in the head!

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

Joe: "Ascensions should not be given out like whippings to the newest intern." Fake laugh. "Rather, I propose that such events be delayed an additional turn, such that [.....] Henceforth, in accordance with the [....] And thus, if and only if new candidates should prove to actually be worthy of [.....] Thank you for your time."
You JERK.

When... er... if I ascend, expect punishment.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kroblag finds that all this killing is thirsty work. He looks around for a tavern, but looking around he sees a big, strange-looking red sign with a picture of a smiling old man on it. He runs over to it to get a drink, decapitating anyone in his way.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10