Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: 2547 AD the RTD Turn 5  (Read 6313 times)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: 2547 AD the RTD
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2011, 03:47:47 am »

Nope these turrets will have little spider like legs, so they can walk around on their own problem is getting the parts, and energy to make them since they will each need batteries, and ways to recharge

It feeds off of the power armor case closed it will be done (:
So basically I am a walking battery are you mother ......... no wait thats actually a good idea.

jakeread1

• Bay Watcher
  • Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, I got this.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2011, 03:56:21 am »

Nope these turrets will have little spider like legs, so they can walk around on their own problem is getting the parts, and energy to make them since they will each need batteries, and ways to recharge

It feeds off of the power armor case closed it will be done (:
So basically I am a walking battery are you mother ......... no wait thats actually a good idea.

I'm always right baby  8)
New Character awaits a epic black vs hood black vs straight up black fight!
http://www.youtube.com/user/jakeread1 <----- that there is my youtube channel!

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2011, 03:59:51 am »

Your right your always right except for when your wrong.

jakeread1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2011, 04:09:54 am »

Your right your always right except for when your wrong.

I'm confused....I'm going to pretend you told me to say they are after me lucky charms....

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2011, 09:08:00 am »

Turn 0:Welcome to Hell

initializing consciousness protocols....
running memory transfer....ERROR
Creating basic humanoid mind....randomizing personalities....
transfer of basic skills.....
transfer of advanced skills.....error... unable to transfer full skills, only basic knowledge given.
creation systems active.....

"Hello children, I am ACT.  You are clones, I am sorry to inform you but you were supposed to have been actual people, but it seems that sitting around for 400 years has destroyed my memory bank.  No problem though, I'm sure the random personality generator has created human personalities for you that should fit how you look.  Now a good question would be, why can I not see anything ACT?  Well your eyes aren't completely grown, give it a minute.  Oh wait the lights were just off."
*Click*
You are laying on the floor in front of a large metallic tube, beside you is 3 other people, each looks different and all of you are completely naked.  The room is pretty clean, but also very old, the paint on the walls is faded and most of the exposed metal has coatings of rust on it.  There is a single door in the far wall, with a map attached to the door.
"Oh right, by the way the clothing is down the hall on the left, in the armory.  I am happy to inform that we are equipped with an armory, an atom reformer, that's a hybrid of a forge and a printer, all you have to do is put raw material in, think really hard about what you want, and it should come out the other side.... that or blow up, it's always fun!  There is also a basic lab, equipped with medical tools since you humans are so fragile.  There is a mechanic's workshop for repairs and modifications, there's a lot more physical work then the atom reformer, but also a lot less chance of blowing up.  I think it's kind of boring actually.  There is a hydroponic farm on the lower level, and below that living quarters.  Sadly after sitting for 400 years underneath a kilometer of ice, most of my power supply is gone, and it seems that almost everything in the facility has rotted or rusted badly.  If you have any questions children, feel free to ask, otherwise go put some cloths on."

The voice fades to a whisper and you can hear what sounds like music playing quietly in the background.

Time: 6:00 AM

Weather:  You're underground.... there's no weather here.

-cloning facility 1234
-armory
-hydroponic farms
-atom reformer
-living quarters
-Science and medical Lab
-Mechanic's workshop
*1 2 3 4=locations of characters according to the order that they appear below.

Characters:
Adwarf:Jack Rivington
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Taricus:Sami Taiya

Wolfchild:Samuel Chryton

jakeread1:Jacob Read
Nom nom nom

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2011, 09:11:04 am »

Go get some clothes on dammit. Then search the rest of the armory.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2011, 02:32:04 pm »

bump
Nom nom nom

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: 2547 AD the RTD Turn 0
« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2011, 03:09:34 pm »

Get some clothes on then grab as many weapons as I cna carry, and take them to the workshop

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2011, 07:25:50 pm »

Go get some clothes, then ecamine the atom forger
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

jakeread1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2011, 07:26:10 pm »

Cloth my self then go check out hydroponics and see if it needs repairs.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2011, 08:04:20 pm »

Turn 1:No Weapons, No Materials, No Food, well this sucks
Go get some clothes on dammit. Then search the rest of the armory.
You along with the others quietly shuffle down to the armory, you grab a set of clothing with you name on it, and pull it on quickly.  It appears to be a drak grey jumpsuit, and doesn't fit very well.  It is however very warm.  (1)  you look through the armory and find that there is barely anything useable anymore, it appears that a crate of explosives detonated after decaying and destroyed the entire supply of ammunition and ranged weaponry (2)  you do find a puny stun baton behind a shelf.
-tiny stun baton gained
-dark grey warm jumpsuit

Go get some clothes, then ecamine the atom forger
You pull on a dark reddish brown jumpsuit with your name on it, it appears to be made of a rubbery material, and says shock resistant on the label. Then you head down to the atom forger, it is a humongous cylidrycal device, with a large dumpster opening on one side, and a conveyor belt leading out the other, various lights and wires hang across the ancient device, you can see burn marks on the floor at a few places.  In the center of it is a monitor with a wire-mesh helmet sitting beside it, attached with a think cable. (2) the machine itself is in good condition, but it seems as if all stock of materials have been taken or decayed, you attempt to turn it on but just get a little smiley face that says out of toner and material.  It then runs a line that says it was joking about the toner, you are getting tired of the way the machinery acts already.  You won't know how well it actually will work until you manage to find raw materials for it to work with.
-electrical resistant jumpsuit gained

Cloth my self then go check out hydroponics and see if it needs repairs.
You find a pair of jeans, work boots, and a white tee-shirt, it's probably the least futuristic of anything anyone else is getting but at least it doesn't look incredibly uncomfortable.  (2)  You wonder down to the hydroponics facility, it is a large ware-house like room with rows upon rows of tables, pots and trenches all connected with old copper piping that is completely green with age, you find a valve and turn it on, water begins running throughout the facility but nothing leaks so you decide it's in pretty good condition.  (4) The lights click on well, and then you notice a backpack with a sprayer attached to it on the wall, you take the device and it says on the side "Plant stimulate ray, apply once to make plants grow in a day!"  You leave the device for later use with the facility.  (1)  unfortunately the stocks of seeds and plant bulbs have become little more then a pile of dust after the years, if you're gonna grow anything you will have to go topside, learn what's edible, and then bring it's seeds back here.
-basic clothing gained

Get some clothes on then grab as many weapons as I cna carry, and take them to the workshop
(2)  You find a decent pair of tough pants, a work shirt and a pair of gloves in the armory for you.  It seems that the girl has already searched the armory to find that everything has decayed or broken over the years, so you grab 40lp of scrap weaponry, leaving the armory fairly clear except for a few remaining bolts, and lug them down to the workshop. (5)  the workshop is in immaculate condition, all the tools being made to be decay proof.  There is large rivet guns, arc welders, masks, and other tools of every shape and size jammed into the room.  you put the scrap weaponry down on the nearest workbench (5) and notice that there seems to be enough parts, that with some patience you could probably remake 2 weapons, though you couldn't tell what they were until you were done. 
-40lb of scrap weaponry gained
-work clothing gained

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather:  You're underground.... there's no weather here.

-cloning facility
-armory 2
-hydroponic farms 4
-atom reformer 3
-living quarters
-Science and medical Lab
-Mechanic's workshop 1
*1 2 3 4=locations of characters according to the order that they appear below.

Characters:
Adwarf:Jack Rivington

Taricus:Sami Taiya

Wolfchild:Samuel Chryton

jakeread1:Jacob Read
Nom nom nom

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: 2547 AD the RTD Turn 1
« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2011, 08:07:24 pm »

Taricus you can have one of the guns, but I don't know who to give the other to so you guys decide.

Use the parts to make two guns, and then go search for parts to make stuff out of.

Gun 1: Battle Rifle (Taricus)
Gun 2: Assualt Rifle (Mine)
« Last Edit: July 03, 2011, 08:18:22 pm by adwarf »

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2011, 08:16:56 pm »

Mind making a battle rifle?

Head to the living quarters, examine the rooms.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2011, 08:18:37 pm »

Mind making a battle rifle?

On it.

jakeread1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2011, 08:30:44 pm »

Find a way to the surface. I need to get the group food and start the farming operations. Oh and borrow Jacks gun so I don't get murdered too bad
« Last Edit: July 03, 2011, 09:23:12 pm by jakeread1 »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5