Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 22

Author Topic: Oblivion RTD:Ch. 2, Drowning in Darkness; Turn-9: On a Hiatus  (Read 21839 times)

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile

>.> Not sure, then.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

>.> Not sure, then.
You can make them up, or you could also make up some abilites like before, and replace the spells with those (Note your abilites take away from fatique, Health, or magicka, but the ones that take away from your magicka are magical thus not improving your actual abilites you can wait a bit, and you will see a magical sword art if you need to.)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

Not sure what you mean, exactly but...will these work?

Power Attack: If the blow connects, it does twice the damage, cost 25 Magicka and double fatigue

Rally: Restores 50 Fatigue to all allies, costs 50 Magicka

You can mess around with the numbers if you want.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile

Well, I've already used one of the two, and I guess I'm about to use the second, so...
Shield of Cloth (-3 to Damage)
Coat of Mirrors (Small chance to reflect spells and strikes)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ok here goes a quick explanation.

Everyone gets two spells (Five if you a mage class), and 3 abilites (None if your a mage, but if your a warrior class then you can replace the spells with abilitis)

Abilities cost fatique, and fatique is only used when you use an ability that requires it thus it doesn't go down each time you attack.

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile

5 Spells? Basic ice blast, raise skeleton, raise zombie,an AOE ice blast, a combo nighteye/life detect spell for a short duration.
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I forgot to add this so here it is.

Also Kaguro you have Raise Lesser Undead which does both of those listed below
« Last Edit: July 03, 2011, 10:32:48 pm by adwarf »

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

All right. I'll give you the idea, you do the numbers, Adwarf.

Spells
Rallying Shout: Restores Fatigue to all allies
Nord Breath: Frontal cone-frost damage/stun/Knockdown

Abilities
Power Attack: If the blow connects, it does twice the damage

Berserker: Uses all fatigue, damage dealt and gained increased for the duration of the battle, penalties to apply to doing anything not relating to killing, can only retreat from an unfinished battle 25% a time while berserking. Cancels all passive abilities.

Axe Block: Increases chance to parry blows. Passive ability. 

Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile

Silver Crescent Slash - A Blade Lord technique that allows one to deal increased damage with a single sword slash. Costs 45 Fatigue

Vambrace Deflect - A Blade Lord Vambrace Defense technique that decreases the damage taken when employed. Costs 60 Fatigue, 25% chance to happen when attacked.

Feel free to mess around with numbers.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Not sure what you mean, exactly but...will these work?

Power Attack: If the blow connects, it does twice the damage, cost 75 Magicka and 50 Fatique. Lasts two turns, effects all attacks.

Rally: Restores 50 Fatigue to all allies and gives a +1 to all combat, costs 50 Magicka, the second bonus only works on NPCs

You can mess around with the numbers if you want.
Fixed

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Silver Crescent Slash - A Blade Lord technique that allows one to deal increased damage with a single sword slash. Costs 45 Fatigue

Vambrace Deflect - A Blade Lord Vambrace Defense technique that decreases the damage taken when employed. Costs 60 Fatigue, Increases chance to deflect attack by 25%, has a 1% chance to activate on its own in combat if previously used.
Fixed, and woops acidental double post sorry

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile

And ice stun that freeze the enemy in place?
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spells
Rallying Shout: Restores 50 Fatigue to all allies and gives a +1 to all combat, costs 50 Magicka, the second bonus only works on NPCs

*Nord Breath: Frontal cone-frost damage/stun/Knockdown

Abilities
Power Attack: If the blow connects, it does twice the damage, cost 75 Magicka and 50 Fatique. Lasts two turns, effects all attacks

*Berserker: Uses all fatigue, damage dealt and gained increased for the duration of the battle, penalties to apply to doing anything not relating to killing, can only retreat from an unfinished battle 25% a time while berserking. Cancels all passive abilities.

*Axe Block: Increases chance to parry blows. Passive ability.

Now do the rest marked with a *

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

All spells, and abilities will be finished when I post your statuses next turn (Since the majority of you want to start the fight early it will begin next turn.)

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile

Oh, two spells and three abilities for each? Well in that case;

Spells:
Shield of Cloth: -3 to Damage Taken, Costs X Magicka
Coat of Mirrors: X% Chance of reflecting spell or strike, Costs X Magicka

Abilities:
Sundering Blows: A series of enchanted blows that aim to damage or destroy the opponent's weapon, X% Chance on each attack to damage or destroy the opponent's weapon, costs X Magicka and X Fatigue.

Harmonic Disruption: By pouring a certain pattern of Magicka into his strike, this ability can destroy a percentage of the opponent's Magicka, costs X Magicka and X Fatigue.

Hamstring: A blow that aims to cripple the enemy, reducing their Speed, costs X Fatigue

Feel free to tweak the abilities as you see fit.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 22