Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 22

Author Topic: Oblivion RTD:Ch. 2, Drowning in Darkness; Turn-9: On a Hiatus  (Read 21809 times)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I just realized I should have reserved the third post since the first one is now reached the 40,000 limit, and the lore, locations, people, and factions are nowhere near complete.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sorry, but can I ask you guys to repost your abilites, and spells? (Right now I am working on the statuses, and faction, lore, etc. so I will have the tunr upm tommorow. I am also working on some big events involving each character, but for some of you guys it is a bit hard since you either have no bio (Talarion (Although I just finished planning your big event)), or its just plan hard (Kaguro, Draignean, Crimson, Serious)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

? If you tell me what's difficult about my character maybe I can supply you with some ideas.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile

? If you tell me what's difficult about my character maybe I can supply you with some ideas.

Likewise.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile

Wait, did I forget my bio? Oh dayum. Oh well, I is epic Blade Lord. That's enough to work with, right?  ;D
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wait, did I forget my bio? Oh dayum. Oh well, I is epic Blade Lord. That's enough to work with, right?  ;D
I already have yours worked out, and its the most indepth one I have at the moment also Crimson I got yours fixed, all I need is Seriou's event which I just need a bit to think on.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

Let me sum up my bio in a wanted ad

Hot Barbarian Chick Looking to meet Hot Barbarian Man/Chick
Must like Axes/Screaming/Killing
I like to Pillage on weekends.

No Elves.

Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile

This idea amuses me, I shall do the same

Attractive Cold-Blooded Male looking to meet Attractive Female, Cold-Blooded or otherwise
Must not greatly dislike Cold/Smell of decomposition/Scales
I like to spend weekends doing research while surrounded by undead guards

Khajit need not apply
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

It occurs to me I never actually put up any spells and abilities, which is probably why you were having trouble finding them. ^^; Right then, here they are.

SPELLS

Basic Heal: A minor healing spell no adventurer should be without.

Basic Fireball: A minor fire spell most people who dabble in magic learn the first hour in.

ABILITIES

Headshot: Passive ability; increases chance to deal criticals with projectile weapons.

AP Arrow: Selected ability; spend 50 Magicka and 25 fatigue to ignore target's armor when attacking.

Backdash: Selected ability, can be activated as a free action; spend 20% total Fatigue to gain a bonus equal to Relavesa's Agility. This bonus lasts until attacked, at which point it's added to her dodge roll and expended.

What, are we all doing those? Uh, OK.

Experienced Dark Elf looking for fun companion; gender doesn't matter
Must not mind law-breaking or occasional necrophilia
(For those who don't know, that's a joke concerning a certain Dark Elf shopkeeper in Oblivion...)
I like to hunt for treasure and tasty animals on weekends.

Dark Elves preferred
« Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 10:05:26 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile

Well, now I just HAVE to join in on the fun.

Skilled Redguard Swordsman looking for Attractive Swordswoman
Must be willing to duel often, in more ways than one.
On my weekends I like to practise with my sword, duel someone skilled, and practise with my sword.

Redguards preferred.

Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

On my weekends I like to practise with my sword, duel someone skilled, and practise with my sword.

*You have three responses to your ad*

Needy1 says "Can I have hot sword practice with you?"

Trollbomb161 says "You must love sword more than woman."

Hot Barbarian Chick says "Axe okay?"

Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Let me sum up my bio in a wanted ad

Hot Barbarian Chick Looking to meet Hot Barbarian Man/Chick
Must like Axes/Screaming/Killing
I like to Pillage on weekends.

No Elves.

This idea amuses me, I shall do the same

Attractive Cold-Blooded Male looking to meet Attractive Female, Cold-Blooded or otherwise
Must not greatly dislike Cold/Smell of decomposition/Scales
I like to spend weekends doing research while surrounded by undead guards

Khajit need not apply

Experienced Dark Elf looking for fun companion; gender doesn't matter
Must not mind law-breaking or occasional necrophilia
(For those who don't know, that's a joke concerning a certain Dark Elf shopkeeper in Oblivion...)
I like to hunt for treasure and tasty animals on weekends.

Dark Elves preferred

Well, now I just HAVE to join in on the fun.

Redguards preferred.

You guys realize I am not running a dating service, a Brothel, I am not a pimp, and I sure as hell ain't advertising that.

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile

To sum it up, my guy likes the cold and makeing dead things come half way back to life. He researches both whenever he has the time, he barly cares about other liveing beings except he has a great dislike of Khajit.
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile

*You have three responses to your ad*

Needy1 says "Can I have hot sword practice with you?"

Trollbomb161 says "You must love sword more than woman."

Hot Barbarian Chick says "Axe okay?"

Reply to Needy1: I'm up for it any time *suggestive face*

Reply to Trollbomb161: Are you insinuating that I like swords more than women?

Reply to Hot Barbarian Chick: Why sure. Axes are fun too.

What more do you need?

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Oblivion RTD: Full Waiting List Open
« Reply #179 on: July 07, 2011, 03:57:06 pm »

Chapter 1: 'The Shield of the People' Cracks, Turn - 5: Combat, and Awesomeness

Frail Skeletons Engage Orcs
[Hit: 20x 1,10,6; Damage: 20x Direct Hits, 20x Slight Hits; Block Rolls: 22x Fails, 3 Blocks [Damage Calculation: 17x 2s On Orcs, and 20x 0's on Orcs]]
The battle begins as the necromancer's skeletons clash with the small orcish force the majority of their attacks miss, or just scrap off the enemies armor, and in the end in a desperate fit to hold off the enemy the skeletons strike several blows in the weakspots of the orcs armor causing. The last blows the skeletons lash at the orcs are simply thrown off as the orcs guard themselves with their shields.

[Hits: 8,5,7; Damage: 25x Direct Hits, 50x Slight Hits; Dodge Rolls: 5,7; Dodges: 20x Avoids (Nulls 25 Slight Hits) [Damage Calculation: 25x 5's, 25x 5's]]
After the skeletons unleashed their first attack the orcs returned the blow, and quickly wiped out all of the skeletons as several fell smashed to bits, and the rest into neat piles of bones. The orcs then proceeded forward to engage the the remainder of the shield's forces.

Shield Forces Engage Coalition Troops
[Guardsmen, Hits:2x 5,9,4; Damage:2x 8x Direct Hits, 8x Slight Hits; Blocks: 24x Fails, 1x Block [Damage Calculation:2x 8x 3's, 8x 0's]]
The Guardsmen take initative, and begin launching an attack from the barricades at the orcs most of the guards attacks are ineffective bouncing off their armor,or being blocked by their shields. In yet another desperate attack to hold the orcs back the plunge their spears forward, adn as the howls of the orcs reach their ears, adn their blood covers the speartips the guardsmen feel a sense of hope fall over them, and unleash yet another attack upon the orcs [Kili Secret Ability Unlocked: Heroic Charge - When the battle is taking a spin for the worst this ablitiy activates giving your allies a great sense of hope, adn a will to fight to the end. (Allied NPCs who come under this abilites effect gain great agility, and rush into battle allowing them to attack again, and giving the a bonus to dodging the enemies attack (Makes it possible to dodge direct hits)] Most of them miss, or glance off once again, but several find their marks, and cause great damage among the orcish ranks as the soldiers fight to the end to protect the six wielders.

[Orc Footsoldiers, Hits: 1,2,8; Damage: 25x Direct Hits; Dodge Rolls: 9; Dodges: Sidestep (Turns Direct Hits into Slight Hits) [Damage Calculation: 25x 0's]]
The Orcs continue to press the attack even though many of them have blood pouring from within their chrushed, adn dented armor the majority of their blows miss as the guardsmen easily avoid them, and the small handful that manage to make contact with the guardsmens' armor glances off as the orcs suffer from a great pain.

[Kir'zhon, Hits: 2,7,9,7,1; Damage: 3x Hits; Block Rolls: 4,3,10 [Damage Calculation: 3x 5's on Orcs]]
Kir'zhon summons some of his magic power, and channels it through his scythe as he casts Lesser Frost Blast at the orcs. Two of the blasts miss, and smash against nearby buildings, but the remaining three find their mark, and three orcs fall backwards frozen,a dn shatter against the moss covered cobblestone road.

[Kili, Hits: 4,7,10,4,3; Damage: 2x Direct Hits; Block Rolls: 1x Pass, 1x Fail [Damage Calculation: 1x 7 on Orcs]]
Kili pulls out her bow, and begins firing arrows at the orcs at four of the arrows you fire miss their target, and clatter of a building, or onto the street, but the fifth arrow finds its mark as it plunges into an orcs head right between the eyes, and blood gushes out covering his face as he smashes onto the street.

[Relvaesa, Hits: 6,8; Damage 2x Direct Hits; Block Rolls: 7,9; Shatter Rolls: 9,3]
You line up two shots at the Orc host, but they are both blocked as the orcs life their shields, and the arrows thud into the wood, and a small crack appears in each of the shields.

[Magnus, Hits: 7,7,3; Damage: 2x Direct Hits; Block Rolls: 4,10,2; Shatter: 9,1,6 [Damage Calculation: 1x 3+2= 5]]
Magnus throws three of his javelins at the orc horde two of them slam into the orcs shields, and fail to hit the orc himself while the third smash through the shield, and goes through the head of the third orc as he falls to the ground a thump is heard as his head hits the ground, and blood pours out, and begins covering the mossy cobblestone road.

[Trolls, Hits: 4,7,1; Damage: 2x Direct Hits; Target Roll:1 (Barricade) [Damage Calculation: 2x 10's = 50 Damage To Barricade]
The Trolls bring their clubs down onto the barricade, and cuase massive damage almost breaking through it, but the rest of their attacks miss as the collide with buildings on the side of the streets, adn cause parts of the walls curmble in on themselves.

The rest of the Shield's forces move into position, and can now reach the combat, and help with the fight.

Player Statuses
Spoiler: KaguroDraven (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Talarion (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Draignean (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dwarmin (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: CrimsonEon (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: SeriousConcentrate (click to show/hide)

Imperial City Inner Ring, North Gate
Friendly NPCs
Spoiler: Frail Zombie Minions (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tarok Kingsley (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Henry Hickleset (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Guardsman, Julius (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Guardsman, Julia (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Guardsman, Freda (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Guardsman, Algus (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Guardsman, Rocklin (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Mage, Karrin (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Mage, Seraph (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Mage, Duriston (click to show/hide)

Neutral NPCs
Spoiler: Barricades (click to show/hide)

Hostile NPCs
Spoiler: Orc Footsoldiers (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Trolls (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Coalition Army (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 12:14:56 am by adwarf »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 22