Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 22

Author Topic: Oblivion RTD:Ch. 2, Drowning in Darkness; Turn-9: On a Hiatus  (Read 21842 times)

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile

Justarr sighed, and tucked the letter away in his clothing, underneath his armor, and went to the other soldiers to prepare for battle.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2011, 08:17:25 pm by Talarion »
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Justarr sighed, and looked at the letter. After a moment of contemplation, he opened it, and began to read.
Your opening it it even though he told you not to how mean [/jk]

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile

Wait, he told me not to open it? I thought he only said to not open the scrolls didn't he?
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wait, he told me not to open it? I thought he only said to not open the scrolls didn't he?
Nope he told you not to open the letter it doesn't matter if you tried to open the scrolls, becuase at the moment the seals prevent you from opening (They are magically sealed)

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile

Ah okay then, let me edit my turn then.

What more do you need?

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If you guys want I can make them break through earlier if you are getting tired of waiting that is.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile

Do what you feel like. Or wait for everyone elses' opinion.

What more do you need?

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

Do that. Let's get to battle!
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ok I finished the turn, and it looks like this RTD is going faster than any other game I have ever ran.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile

Atriard stares in awe at the pendant. "This is clearly too dangerous for me to lose, I wonder if I could somehow communicate with-" His thoughts are cut off as a resounding thud sounds from the direction of the gates, "No time, I have to get ready for the oncoming battle, if I'm lucky maybe this pendant can help me." Atriard quickly strings the pendant as securely as he can around his neck.

"The mages at Anvil had taught, no, specialized in Restoration magic, and chances are that if we manage to make it out of this battle, there will be some serious wounds to tend to." Atriard quickly scanned each person, observing the last bits of the barbarian's speeches and twitching slightly on watching the Necromancer's continued summonings, "The necromancer hardly even looks like he'll last any more hits than his minions." Atriard smirked somewhat at the thought of the Necromancer breaking apart at the slightest touch, "Nevertheless, I'll just have to do my best to protect who I can, I can always find some way to restore my magicka reserves later." Shrugging in annoyance, Atriard stresses to Raise a Reflective Shield on himself.

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile

Kir stopped his summoning and moved his minions into position and then went in search of this powerful soul, or atleast where it's general location might be.
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

Kili positioned herself to lead the countercharge once the enemy had impacted with the shieldwall, and pulled out her longbow, preferring to send the first Orc she saw poke his ugly face through the gate into Oblivion.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You guys liking it so far also everyone please choose your 2 starting spells so I cna list them in your statuses.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile

Including or not including the three you listed earlier as choices?

What more do you need?

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Including or not including the three you listed earlier as choices?
Those three are abilities that come with your class other people will also get some, so you can choose two spells, and get all three of those abilities
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 22