Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Mindscrew The RTD (Turn 2: In which I don't write a lot.)  (Read 3174 times)

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
Re: Mindscrew The RTD (Turn 1: tl;dr)
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2011, 01:06:05 pm »

Will update tomorrow morning.
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
Re: Mindscrew The RTD (Turn 2: In which I don't write a lot.)
« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2011, 02:04:04 am »

Slight change of plans. d12 instead of 2d6, because that means you have a bigger chance of epic fail.
- - - - - -

Spoiler: kilakan (click to show/hide)

- - - - - -
 Edit: A bit late to mention, but from my previous RTDs you could see that I can and will kill of players very fast if it makes sense with the rolls. So be careful.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2011, 02:06:38 am by tomas1297 »
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2011, 02:14:34 am »

"How about we rush them? We can't exactly sneak up on them and we have the advantage in numbers..." Justarr gestured at the guards. "One of us could take the one with the handgun, then the two with the shock batons."
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2011, 02:17:45 am »

"How about we rush them? We can't exactly sneak up on them and we have the advantage in numbers..." Justarr gestured at the guards. "One of us could take the one with the handgun, then the two with the shock batons."
If you get a headshot, you will die. Hence "tactical combat".

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2011, 02:31:13 am »

Thus 'Rush them'. Take out the handgunner before he can fire.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2011, 02:41:32 am »

" I will take the guard with the gun, but we need to do this silently if we trigger the alarm, or alert the guard we all die. Now lets go." said Hikari as he sneaked over to the gurad, and killed him silently

EmoBiatch

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 03, 2011, 05:22:45 am »

I can rush the two remaining guys, i mean if i get spotted, i just run outside and when they come afterwards, we'll attack them at the same time. They'll have a little time to react and strike back. Is that good ?
I'm flying faster than the speed of SANDWICH !

Every monday's first words : Hurrfriggin' horseshit....

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 03, 2011, 06:04:08 am »

Mark nodded. That sounded good to him. "I'll wait here, all right, and when you lure them back I'll help you out, that'll work," he said to Taylor. He tried to find some deeper shadows to hide in.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Twiggie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 03, 2011, 06:22:16 am »

Ardent gave a grimace of contempt. Some idiot wants to get himself killed? Well, he thought, that's fine by me.

Look for alternative ways into the armoury.

VENTS FTW

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 03, 2011, 09:10:01 am »

Run around the nearest corner and then duck down, wait for the man to follow me around and then uppercut him under the ribs, to knock the air out of him so he can't yell.  Then rip the shotgun out of his grip and beat him to death with the butt of it.
Nom nom nom

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 04, 2011, 12:27:01 pm »

Don't feel like posting today. Posting tomorrow morning.

Edit: No, posting the next day. Made some stupid time management choices, sorry.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 10:55:34 am by tomas1297 »

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2011, 12:11:07 pm »

I'm aware I chose a bad time to start an RTD, because I must leave until the ~13-15th. So you just keep visiting the RTD section, you'll see this get revived eventually.

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 14, 2011, 08:21:59 am »

Back with interest check. I thought about it, and this would end up with too much railroading and limited gameplay, plus I lack some ideas. I could continue this, but I had some ideas that are much better. So, yeah, interest check.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 14, 2011, 08:33:34 am »

This is kinda dead in my opinion. Revive it if ya want, I'll still play, but... Yeah.

What more do you need?

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 14, 2011, 08:35:46 am »

Revive it if ya want
I don't. But if everyone still wanted to play, killing this would be a dick move. Therefore interest check.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4