Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Mindscrew The RTD (Turn 2: In which I don't write a lot.)  (Read 3167 times)

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
Re: Mindscrew The RTD (Signups, 1 slot left!)
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2011, 03:06:26 am »

Name: Hikari Shizume
Skills: Ninja (+1 to stealth, and Melee Combat), Born of a Different Era (-1 to accuracy with firearms)
Bio: 5 Ft 10 In, 100 Lbs, Silver Hair, and Eyes, Several Scars up, and down Arms
Add another positive trait. Considering you have -1 with all firearms (which is a huge disadvantage), you should take something major.
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2011, 03:08:10 am »

Name: Hikari Shizume
Skills: Ninja (+1 to stealth, and Melee Combat), Born of a Different Era (-1 to accuracy with firearms)
Bio: 5 Ft 10 In, 100 Lbs, Silver Hair, and Eyes, Several Scars up, and down Arms
Add another positive trait. Considering you have -1 with all firearms (which is a huge disadvantage), you should take something major.
He indicated 2 advantages in his 'Ninja' trait. +1 to Stealth and +1 to Melee combat.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2011, 03:10:10 am »

Yep Ninja is both of the bonuses that I needed

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2011, 03:20:01 am »

+1 stealth is more specific than +1 tactics and +1 melee combat will be useless 90% of the time plus your disadvantage is huge. I'm basically letting you make a stronger character, because your character is underpowered now.
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2011, 03:20:43 am »

+1 stealth is more specific than +1 tactics and +1 melee combat will be useless 90% of the time plus your disadvantage is huge. I'm basically letting you make a stronger character, because your character is underpowered now.
Ok give me a sec

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2011, 03:22:11 am »

I'll start a bit later. Taking a break for computer. Plus, letting out some stress because I'm pissed at Dungeon Crawl.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2011, 03:25:11 am »

Ok fixed my character sheet everything should be in order now.

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile

Turn 1:
- - - - -
 For as long as you remember, you've lived in Advanced Biological Modification Facility 17. Like many others, it was dedicated to the invention of a future breed of soldiers. Looking back, you have no idea why you signed up for the experiment. The scientists kept injecting some kind of weird liquid into you. Each day just a small portion of it. But now you're sure that your body is full of that stuff. They put you in all sorts of twisted tests, to see if their work was a success. Sometimes they'd make you lift enormous weights, that normal people would be instantly crushed by, sometimes they'd make you run until you passed out, sometimes they'd even shoot you to see how deep the bullet goes and how fast you recover. It's fair to say you've been treated worse than an animal.
 The liquid injected into you also started messing with your brain. Sometimes you'd have fits of rage or depression, sometimes you would hallucinate or completely lose your understanding of reality. The personnel feared you. The fear didn't come from your power. It was the kind of fear you feel when you know a maniac is on the loose.
 You are in your cell, once again thinking about your past. However this day isn't like the others. In the middle of the night, a tall man in a dark suit comes near your cells. The guard of your cells stands up and aims at the man, ready to shoot, but the man just extends his hand in the direction of the guard, somehow making him just disappear, bit by bit. He then takes the keys and opens your cell. Before you can question him, the man says "I need you alive. Get out and wait for further instructions." and disappears into the darkness.
 The facility includes the guards quarters, where you could get some weaponry, a lab, where you could find out more about your past, or you could try to get out quickly. There are also the staff quarters, the mess hall and the testing facilities. The guards haven't noticed your escape yet. The facility is poorly lit, so it's easy to hide in the darkness. Your clothes are meant to make it easy to distinguish you as an experiment subject. Finding different clothes would be recommended. Splitting up would also help you stay stealthy and survive.

Spoiler: SeriousConcentrate (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Talarion (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: EmoBiatch (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: kilakan (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Twiggie (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: adwarf (click to show/hide)

Edit: By the way, how's my writing? I tried actually putting effort into it for the first time.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 03:25:04 am by tomas1297 »

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
Re: Mindscrew The RTD (Turn 1: tl;dr)
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2011, 03:27:49 am »

Justarr knew it was time to escape; He headed for the guards quarters, to get a weapon and some alternate clothing.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Twiggie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2011, 05:30:35 am »

Ardent was free! He ran to the guards quarters to find a gun and a disguise, but not before advising the others to check out the lab - find out more about their experiments.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 05:34:31 am by Twiggie »

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2011, 05:34:06 am »

Write actions in bold, please. It makes it easier for me to write turns, since I can tell apart actions from speech faster.

EmoBiatch

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2011, 06:00:33 am »

Finally, freedom ! Taylor thought but there were no time for celebration. He needed to get away as quickly as possible. Taylor went to get a weapon and uniform for disguise
I'm flying faster than the speed of SANDWICH !

Every monday's first words : Hurrfriggin' horseshit....

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2011, 09:15:51 am »

Mark left the room quickly, glancing around the environment as he made quick little turns left and right to keep his eyes on everything. Satisfied nothing was going to sneak up on him, he darted off towards the armory. "Gotta get a gun, yeah, somebody might show up and then I gotta be able to defend myself," he muttered as he ran towards it, keeping to the shadows as much as possible. "Gotta get a guard uniform too, nobody hassles the guards."

Kind of hard to judge off of one turn. ^^; It's not bad though.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2011, 12:15:39 pm »

Khan saw the others all head off towards the armory, fools sticking together will only get us all killed.  Besides the labs would have coats and potential weapons anyways.  Head towards the lab, attempt to be quite as possible.  If I run into guards try to sneak around unless there's only one, in that case try and sneak up and snap his neck.
Nom nom nom

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2011, 02:40:08 pm »

Hikari headed towards the armory hopefully they would have some good weapons
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4