Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: This is How You Died: The Zombie RTD About Your Eventual Death, Turn 4  (Read 8880 times)

rawr359

• Bay Watcher
  • dude
    • View Profile
Re: This is How You Died: The Zombie RTD about your eventual Death
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2011, 07:30:15 pm »

for le waiting list
Name  - Dan
Appearance - Tall, caucasian, brown hair, thin.
Profession - Petty thief, mugger, that sort of guy.
Death - Hang.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2011, 09:57:39 pm »

Justarr sighed. What did he do to deserve this? His thoughts wandered to his family in Australia...  Then he heard one of the others speak. "Huh? Oh right. We should probably move through the city to another location; keeping on the move is our best chance of survival." He follows the other mans example, looking for a weapon. "For the record, my name is Justarr. Justarr Kutaryn."
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

NoahTophatz

• Bay Watcher
  • ^ is a picture of a top hat with eyes
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2011, 03:08:43 am »

[Mr hatz]: Great just like [classified] again, except zombies instead of [classified] and it smells a bit better.
[other person]: did you actually say classified?
[Mr hatz]: thats [classified] now i just saw an equipment drop so i better get it before MR GLOVES that rat faced traitor gets it.
look for hidden equipment drop that would be nearby/stash of stuff
« Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 09:12:49 am by NoahTophatz »
New words are made by general useage
Mutie? My eldrtich fluffykins? He is a graceful and proud creature! That may or may not be the essence of every nightmare since the beginning of time and will cause you to go mad by being near it.

jakeread1

• Bay Watcher
  • Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, I got this.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2011, 03:25:58 am »

Waiting list me please :D

Name: Jacob Read

Apperance: Blue eyes, black hair, thinish, 5 feet, 10 inches, 18 years old, wearing a black and white stripped hoodie, brown cargo jeans, athletic shoes, glasses, spiky hair.

Background: At the begging of the outbreak he was in the middle of his political science class. All hell broke lose and hundreds died. Jake fled back to his house only to find it burned down and his family dead. He was scarred for life. He ran, city to city it seemed the zombies followed him. He has seen 100s of zombies and is a shell of the man he used to be. A emotionless shell...

Former Job: Part time waiter at Starbucks

Death: Selflessness

If there are any problems with the sheet just say so.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 03:28:01 am by jakeread1 »
New Character awaits a epic black vs hood black vs straight up black fight!
http://www.youtube.com/user/jakeread1 <----- that there is my youtube channel!

Lordinquisitor

• Bay Watcher
  • Innocence proves nothing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2011, 07:35:20 am »

Gabriel sighed. Only four Cigarettes left? That sucks.  And for him that was really the worst thing, the zombies didn`t worry him. In fact, he welcomed the collapse of society. He blew out some smoke and mustered the other people in the room. Some of them were searching the room, no bad idea, but if they wanted weapons they should search somewhere else.

"Ya know, it`s pretty bright to search for useful stuff. But if you want weapons we should, like, raid the police station. Happens that i acquired the keys for it." He smiled. He liked acting important. "I also agree that we should move, but not around the city.. We should find the quickest way out of it.. Goddamnit, if someone finds cigarettes hand them to me!"

Search the room for useful stuff, including cigarettes and additional lighters.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2011, 07:47:39 am »

"We should get improvised weapons to get us to the police station alive, first." Justarr motioned around the room before going back to searching. He seemed calm, but the stress on him was obvious in his voice; his old Australian accent was coming back.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2011, 11:20:57 am »

Turn 1

Scriver
Scriver looks nervously around the room. This was unbelievable, the stuff of dreams. Never had he thought it would really come to this. The Man, however, never failed to surprise him.
"We should find someplace better to be. I don't think it will be safe here for long." He looks around the room again, searching for anything to use as a weapon.

(...) After a quick look around you notice a wood baseball bat. You pick it up, it seems to be made of strong material and should hold up decently in a fight.

Talarion
Justarr sighed. What did he do to deserve this? His thoughts wandered to his family in Australia...  Then he heard one of the others speak. "Huh? Oh right. We should probably move through the city to another location; keeping on the move is our best chance of survival." He follows the other mans example, looking for a weapon. "For the record, my name is Justarr. Justarr Kutaryn."
(...) You follow the other man's example and look around for a weapon. The room seems to not have much in it, you did find a steak knife lying on the ground though.

NoahTophatz
[Mr hatz]: Great just like [classified] again, except zombies instead of [classified] and it smells a bit better.
[other person]: did you actually say classified?
[Mr hatz]: thats [classified] now i just saw an equipment drop so i better get it before MR GLOVES that rat faced traitor gets it.
look for hidden equipment drop that would be nearby/stash of stuff
(...) After looking around it seems your efforts are fruitless, the chances of an equipment drop or even a stash of anything is incredibly slim.

Lordinquisitor
Gabriel sighed. Only four Cigarettes left? That sucks.  And for him that was really the worst thing, the zombies didn`t worry him. In fact, he welcomed the collapse of society. He blew out some smoke and mustered the other people in the room. Some of them were searching the room, no bad idea, but if they wanted weapons they should search somewhere else.

"Ya know, it`s pretty bright to search for useful stuff. But if you want weapons we should, like, raid the police station. Happens that i acquired the keys for it." He smiled. He liked acting important. "I also agree that we should move, but not around the city.. We should find the quickest way out of it.. Goddamnit, if someone finds cigarettes hand them to me!"

Search the room for useful stuff, including cigarettes and additional lighters.
(...) You walk up to the front desk and immediately spot a packet of cheap cigerettes with 3 still left in it, score! You also find a key with the number 63 marked on it, its probally for one of the rooms here.

NoahTophatz
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Lordinquisitor

Talarion

Scriver
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Lordinquisitor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Found a little key here, room 63. Truth be told i`m not keen on searching that big ass motel here for a room that might belong to a businessman without anything useful.. Or it could be filled with zombies. So if someone wants the key just ask, i`d just take my share of useful goods you`d find. But i suggest we survey the area and move out."

JacenHanLovesLegos

• Bay Watcher
  • A medium-sized creature prone to great ambition.
    • View Profile

Name: John What'sHisName
Appearance: 6 foot 2, t-shirt, jeans, non-descript.
PbtO: Police Officer
Backstory: A rather normal man in a rather normal police station. The officer who threw Lordinquisitor into jail.
Death: Zombie
As it turns out, the pen was in fact a poor choice for melee combat in comparison to the sword.
So I just started playing this game and I accidentally nuked the moon.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile

I'd like it if we could get another turn up by today, I was planning to make 2 turns a day but whatever :P
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile

Justarr looked around, pushing his glasses up higher on his nose. "No, we should keep moving. Get to a more defendable position." He held the steak knife in his right hand, keeping it low. He was by no means a fighter, but it was a knife; Who didn't know how to stab someone?

What more do you need?

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile

"Yes, I agree. No point in staying here. Towards the police station, perhaps?"
Love, scriver~

NoahTophatz

• Bay Watcher
  • ^ is a picture of a top hat with eyes
    • View Profile

blend into background and look for intel
New words are made by general useage
Mutie? My eldrtich fluffykins? He is a graceful and proud creature! That may or may not be the essence of every nightmare since the beginning of time and will cause you to go mad by being near it.

Lordinquisitor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Survey the area outside.

UltraValican

• Bay Watcher
  • The Man aiming to be a Man!
    • View Profile

Waiting List
Name- Valican Gables
Apperence- A slightly overweight man of 27 years. His skin is an oakish color, his hair is short and black, and he has a goatee. He looks very intimidating untill he opens his mouth.
 Profesion-
Accountant by day, Author/Game Designer whenever he could find the time, he also dabbled in the use and smiting of actual swords.
Back-story: Valican was an intelligent, although very absent-minded man. He was going to be wed to his high school sweetheart and childhood friend but she was killed by the zombies and eaten before his very eyes. He is capable into flying into berserker like rages, but is usually very quite. He owns a pair of plastic glasses that he head since he was 15, he barley needs them, but is extremely attached to them.

Death: Aloofness
Would you rather be an Ant in Heaven or a Man in Hell?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5