Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: This is How You Died: The Zombie RTD About Your Eventual Death, Turn 4  (Read 8858 times)

NoahTophatz

• Bay Watcher
  • ^ is a picture of a top hat with eyes
    • View Profile

raise from the dead and attack the group MUHAHAHAHAHAHA
New words are made by general useage
Mutie? My eldrtich fluffykins? He is a graceful and proud creature! That may or may not be the essence of every nightmare since the beginning of time and will cause you to go mad by being near it.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile

If any of you were wondering why I kicked him so early, this is why.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile

If any of you were wondering why I kicked him so early, this is why.
I realised. I don't mind, actually. A spy wouldn't constantly wear a tophat anyways. That's just giving yourself away.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Lordinquisitor

• Bay Watcher
  • Innocence proves nothing.
    • View Profile

I just try to protect myself against the zombie, i won`t try to stab it or anything guessing that the others will help me.

"Not so fast! We barely know each other, shouldn`t we get a drink first?"

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile

Oh shit, I just realized I accidently replaced turn 3 with turn 4. How the fuck did that happen.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Welcome to Reality.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile

Turn 4

Adwarf
Pick it up, and prepare to defend myself while following the others.
(...) You clumsily pick it up, cutting yourself again. (...) You see a zombie coming out of a nearby building, your run up to it and hit it with your pipe! You hear a loud crack and the zombie falls over, no longer moving.

Scriver
Charge at the zombie attacking lordinquisitor and aim for it's head with the bat!
(...) You charge at the zombie attacking Gabriel, you kick it out of reach of him and (...) hit it in one of its legs! You hear a crack and the zombie starts limping towards you, his other leg draggin behind him. (...) You swing again hitting its torso, it stumbles backwards a few feet. Then starts limping towards you again.

Talarion
Quickly get out my inhaler... And inhale gawd darnit! Stab a zombie if it comes near me (If I can)

It's funny, because I'm a four-eyed asthmatic in real life. It's also funny beceause usually, you need something to trigger an asthma attack in the first place. (Such as smoke or heavy excercise, as opposed to standing and turning ones head and eyeballs.)
(...) You quickly grab your inhaler and take a quick breath from it. You feel alot better now, you should feel better in a few minutes.

Lordinquisitor
I just try to protect myself against the zombie, i won`t try to stab it or anything guessing that the others will help me.

"Not so fast! We barely know each other, shouldn`t we get a drink first?"
(...) Charles charges over and knocks the zombie out of the way. The zombie stumbles back and Charles starts hitting it again. You hear more moans behind you, time to get out of here!

Adwarf
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Lordinquisitor

Talarion

Scriver
Welcome to Reality.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Get back to the group, and defend myself if attacked.

Lordinquisitor

• Bay Watcher
  • Innocence proves nothing.
    • View Profile

"OKAY Lads, let`s keep moving. We can`t fight them all with our makeshift weapons, just get going, everyone get in formation!"

Move towards the police station, avoiding confrontation with Zombies when possible. Also light a cigarette.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile

"Yeah. That sounds reasonable."

Towards Police Station we go. Eyes on the alleyways, folk.
Love, scriver~

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile

"Not too fast!" Justarr managed to press out, breathing heavily and clutching his chest. "I can't move fast when I have an attack.. Just give me a moment to recover!" he said as he jogged slowly after the others.

To clarify: Follow the others. The rest is mostly flavour.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile

Turn 5

Adwarf
Get back to the group, and defend myself if attacked.
(...) You get back to the group, you see a small group of zombies slowly shambling towards you. You should be able to outrun them, but there's absolutely no chance you could kill them all. After a hell of alot of running you manage to get to the PD with the rest of the group.

Lordinquisitor
"OKAY Lads, let`s keep moving. We can`t fight them all with our makeshift weapons, just get going, everyone get in formation!"

Move towards the police station, avoiding confrontation with Zombies when possible. Also light a cigarette.
(...) After a quick run with the rest of the group you manage to lose the group of zombies, for now. According to where you think the Police Station is it should be a few blocks away, and there are no zombies in sight. You have the sudden craving for cigerettes, you light a cigerette and have a smoke. Ah, thats better. (...) After a few more blocks you arrive at the Police Station, the area around it is deathly silent and there is no one in sight.

Scriver
"Yeah. That sounds reasonable."

Towards Police Station we go. Eyes on the alleyways, folk.
(...) You follow Gabriel towards the Police Station, you fall and scrape your knee on the pavement on the way there (-1 HP) but otherwise your fine. You arrive at the PD with the others, no zombies in sight fortunately.

Talarion
"Not too fast!" Justarr managed to press out, breathing heavily and clutching his chest. "I can't move fast when I have an attack.. Just give me a moment to recover!" he said as he jogged slowly after the others.

To clarify: Follow the others. The rest is mostly flavour.
(...) You follow the others, on the way to the PD you find a hammer near a dumpster. You arrive at the PD, there are no zombies in sight, and the surrounding area is deathly silent.

Adwarf

Lordinquisitor

Talarion

Scriver
« Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 09:08:30 pm by Bdthemag »
Welcome to Reality.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Well guys time to run like hell. Everyone agrees?" said Kendel as he began to run away from the zombies into the Police Departmetn that is

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile

"Well guys time to run like hell. Everyone agrees?" said Kendel as he began to run away from the zombies.
Shit, I totally forgot to include that you got to the PD. Hold on a second.
Welcome to Reality.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Well guys time to run like hell. Everyone agrees?" said Kendel as he began to run away from the zombies.
Shit, I totally forgot to include that you got to the PD. Hold on a second.
Ok edited my turn accordingly

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile

Try the front doors, enter sneakily.
Love, scriver~
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5