Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37

Author Topic: Beginner's Mafia XXIV - Return of the vanilla! And then there were none...  (Read 108262 times)

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nice work scum, you did well. Totaly deserve that win.
So, reguardles of the crushing fail and lack of dead scum, Jim, Vector and Irony: How's my scum hunting?

For fuck's sake read what I said in the game.

You drove me bonkers.  You're like... SirBayer.  That's what you play like.  But more so, and with more paranoia and less Mr. Sheepy-Sheep.  Uh, the more recent SirBayer.

So yeah, your hunting felt more like you were just trying to kick sand, instead of actually looking at what people were saying and doing and compiling it.  There was no judgment phase, just a choice to go for MOAR DAKKA.

oh my god someone else actually plays Monster Rancher II squeeeeeeee

Of course!  Not for years, but I really loved that game.

Good game everyone, I sure as hell posted alot more than the last Beginners Mafia I was in. I think im finally getting the hang of this game.

You need to post about 5 times more than you did, bucko.  That's not [total] + 5, that's 5[total] for our notation-happy viewers at home.  Seriously.

Yeah, I have to get back to playing regularly for a little while because my GUTS stat is not high enough IRL.
Guts also increase critical hit chance and slows your process of dying.

Another man with great taste :D
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

Cookie dough ice cream always tastes good :P

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile

Wish I was cookie dough, I mean seriously who eats just vanilla icecream these days?
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh come on, you were stracciatella. Not bad either.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile

For fuck's sake read what I said in the game.

You drove me bonkers.  You're like... SirBayer.  That's what you play like.  But more so, and with more paranoia and less Mr. Sheepy-Sheep.  Uh, the more recent SirBayer.

So yeah, your hunting felt more like you were just trying to kick sand, instead of actually looking at what people were saying and doing and compiling it.  There was no judgment phase, just a choice to go for MOAR DAKKA.

:o
The more dakka is the judgement phase, and then if after that they still look scummy, I get serious and bust out a spellcard.  :P Also, who is that SirBayer you describe? Any games I should read?

Al right, so note to self: Take breath before you try to destroy somebody.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The only game I remember him in is WWYDT:AMM.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile

Can I get some feedback on the stuff I posted? Not just the lurky lurky lurk lurk parts.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Welcome to Reality.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile

I for one love Moose Tracks.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile

I for one love Moose Tracks.
Cookies and Cream is the master race!
Welcome to Reality.

UltraValican

• Bay Watcher
  • The Man aiming to be a Man!
    • View Profile

I like rocky road and just about every thing that has the word "Ben & Jerrys" infront of it....
Would you rather be an Ant in Heaven or a Man in Hell?

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh shit when I made the role PM's I forgot that Tolyk wanted to be rocky road.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No, you just... bleh.

You really have to adjust your scopes, bucko.  Because as-is, you end up just wearing down people's desire to keep posting, without getting them anywhere near closer to being lynched.  Your arguments are mostly terrible; they're empty.  You pin "desires" on people that would make their actions scummy, but the desire is what would be necessary in the first place to call those actions bad... your arguments are circular.

You should check out BMIV and NSBM: P for Bayer's first game and what amounts to Bayer's most recent game.  They're in the archive.

Can I get some feedback on the stuff I posted? Not just the lurky lurky lurk lurk parts.

You didn't post much, and what you did post was unplentiful enough for anyone to say more than I did.

So... post more, because right now your flaws look like they're basic beginner mistakes, which would easily be sanded away by a Day or so of good activity on your part, and a semi-aggressive town to judge you.  Not really something I can lay out here; playing good town is an entire way of thinking, which must be learned through experience.

Rum and raisin shall inherit the earth.

I like chai, green tea, pumpkin, and peppermint.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile

No, you just... bleh.

You really have to adjust your scopes, bucko.  Because as-is, you end up just wearing down people's desire to keep posting, without getting them anywhere near closer to being lynched.  Your arguments are mostly terrible; they're empty.  You pin "desires" on people that would make their actions scummy, but the desire is what would be necessary in the first place to call those actions bad... your arguments are circular.

You should check out BMIV and NSBM: P for Bayer's first game and what amounts to Bayer's most recent game.  They're in the archive.

Well I guess I will either become a good player, or destroy your soul then. I'm so glad for the internet right now, and the fact that you can't punch me in the face through it.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nah, not angry enough to punch you in the face =)

You'll catch on eventually.  This is a phase plenty of people have gone through, including myself.  So suck it up and keep trying ;]

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37