Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Do we continue this game or start anew?

Continue
Start the Sci-Fi RTD

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 20

Author Topic: Roll to Doom, Turn 19: One hundred coins, up front  (Read 19167 times)

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Roll to Doom, Turn 17: Tarran fails at failing.
« Reply #225 on: July 19, 2011, 10:33:10 pm »

Quote from: KaguroDraven
Continue traveling, look for a new village

[4]  You make your way along the road and find a town Chateau.  [4]  You realize this town is well guarded and you are in no position to even enter by any means.

Quote from: IronyOwl
Claim the iron mine and all within it for the people! Also try to learn combat skills from John.

[5]  You capture all the miners working there and they are quickly persuaded that you are their new master.  [auto-fail]  You in fact already know how to fight.  Thus there is nothing for John to teach you.

((+15 Miners))

Quote from: Tarran
Pick up a flower and try to apologize to my guard friends while in human form.

[2]  FUCK THAT SHIT!!!  You break one of their minds and subjugate him to your will.  YOU WILL BE FEARED, NOT LOVED!!!  [1]  Your other guard friends don't even notice you are back.  Those jerks!

((Don't expect me to be nice all the time with those backwards actions, I just felt bad about your luck.))

Quote from: SeriousConcentrate
The Screaming One grinned with its many fanged mouths. This human was interesting! It would bite and gnash and rend his flesh, and after the pleasure of wallowing in his suffering, it would turn him into a loyal servant. But first, it had to wear him down physically before it could wear him down mentally, and it whipped out with several of its tongues to slam the shaman into the dirt.

[3] [2/2 = 1 damage] Your first attack is so ineffective you might have been better off trying to tickle him with your tongue.  Was that what you were trying to do?  [4] [4 damage]  Thankfully you actually manage to strike him with your tongue the second time around.  It looks like his rage is only raising.

Quote from: adwarf
Have one of the men with me go gather the others, adn press the attack make sure not to hurt civies

[5]  You send one of your men to gather the other bandits, they make it back to you in time for this battle.  [4] [1-1=0 damage] You attack one of the guards, but his armor completely absorbs your limp-wristed blow.

Bandit Rolls:  2, 4(2 damage), 3(2 damage), 3(no damage), 3(1 damage), 6, 3(2 damage), 2, 6, 5(8 damage), 4(no damage), 1, 3(2 damage), 4(2 damage), 4(5 damage), no other rolls required

Guard Rolls:  None

You finally rout all the remaining guards, your forces are battered and bloodied, but victorious.

Quote from: Riccto
Use anti-dwarf Rhetoric to recruit elves!

[5]  You double your number with your persuasive anti-dwarven rhetoric.

((+ 10 Elven Followers))

Enemy Actions

Shaman:  [1]  The shaman is building rage inside of him as he is trapped under your tongue for a powerful attack.

Enemy Status

Shaman:
Health:  20 out of 25

Spoiler: IronyOwl (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Riccto (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: KaguroDraven (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: adwarf (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tarran (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: SeriousConcentrate (click to show/hide)

Any mistakes, let me know.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 10:38:15 pm by V-Norrec »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Doom, Turn 17: Tarran fails at failing.
« Reply #226 on: July 19, 2011, 10:35:37 pm »

Order miners to mine while I construct forges and tools in town. Train 15 smiths (or one master one, if I can do that) if I get the chance.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: July 19, 2011, 10:37:00 pm »

"damn it all to hell" Look for another village, and souls to eat along the way
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: July 19, 2011, 10:44:24 pm »

Take over all the guards' minds.

Failing that, make them insane.

Failing that, cry.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: July 19, 2011, 10:44:34 pm »

So-zar drug the shaman in closer, to slash him with his fangs before slamming him to the ground with extreme force.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: July 21, 2011, 08:15:50 pm »

Loot the armour, and weaposn foo the guards for my guys, devour any souls left on the battlefied (Enemy not ally), adn then perform a small raid on the town gathering all the money, and gear we can before fleeing the area.

((Soorry about that my Updated Topics got bogged down, and I didn't notice this update))

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: July 23, 2011, 11:03:07 am »

Look for a suitable base of operations
Raggle Fraggle

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Roll to Doom, Turn 18: Shamen hate tastebuds.
« Reply #232 on: July 25, 2011, 08:15:27 pm »

Order miners to mine while I construct forges and tools in town. Train 15 smiths (or one master one, if I can do that) if I get the chance.

[6]  Your miners have mined too deep. . . they are coming.  Just kidding!  They got back a normal amount of iron.

[3]  You manage to get a single forge from town, but you'll need more if you ever want to utilize fifteen smiths.

[2]  Desu?

"damn it all to hell" Look for another village, and souls to eat along the way

[2]  You start traveling, but really you don't make any progress and find nothing on the way either.

Take over all the guards' minds.

Failing that, make them insane.

Failing that, cry.

[6]  One by one you take over all the guard's minds.  Finally they are yours!!!

So-zar drug the shaman in closer, to slash him with his fangs before slamming him to the ground with extreme force.

[4] [4 damage] You manage to chew on the Shaman a little bit.  Now time to finish him off. [1] [5 damage(to yourself)] When you try to slam him on the ground however he breaks through your tongue spraying you with your own blood.  "Our rage cannot be contained."

Loot the armour, and weaposn foo the guards for my guys, devour any souls left on the battlefied (Enemy not ally), adn then perform a small raid on the town gathering all the money, and gear we can before fleeing the area.

[2]  Most of the armor and weapons are complete trash, not even worth taking.  Apparently it couldn't stand up to battle against your bandits anyhow so who wants it?  [1]  So, where did those souls go anyhow??? Oh, you mean they are ghosts now, that's just great!

Quote from: Riccto[b
Look for a suitable base of operations[/b]

[3]  You find a hollowed out tree that, for a tree was huge, but for a base is pretty small.  It's a start though you suppose.

Enemy Actions

Shaman:  [4] [4 damage]  The Shaman grabs ahold of your tongue stub and begins ripping it further and further out until finally the entire thing is detached from your body.

Enemy Status

Shaman:
Health:  16 out of 25

Ghosts 1-20:
Health:  1 of 1

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Doom, Turn 18: Shamen hate tastebuds.
« Reply #233 on: July 25, 2011, 08:17:16 pm »

Flle the town head for another village with my men.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: July 25, 2011, 08:20:13 pm »

Ow.

Tekrushar bit off what remained in his mouth after the shaman was finished with his tongue and swallowed it. Another would grow back in that mouth eventually, and there was no need to waste good meat. For now another lashed out at the shaman's side, to knock him to the ground, while the rest pushed against the dirt to heave his bulk into the air so he could drop onto the shaman, to injure him further under his weight.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: July 25, 2011, 08:22:20 pm »

VICTORY AHAHAHAH AFTER SO MANY TURNS OF FAIL.

Village get.

Armed Minions get.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: July 25, 2011, 08:27:38 pm »

Recruit someone important (Mayor, Offical, Merchant Something like that)
Raggle Fraggle

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: July 25, 2011, 09:01:25 pm »

Put Claire in charge of the town, and mines if possible.

Build more forges. Train master smith. Don't Desu it up.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: July 25, 2011, 10:35:13 pm »

((wow, my luck is just terrible in this one

Continue my search
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Roll to Doom, Turn 19: One hundred coins, up front
« Reply #239 on: August 01, 2011, 03:15:02 pm »

Flle the town head for another village with my men.

[6]  You can see the writing on the wall and you get out of there while you still can.  Thankfully the ghosts don't follow you.

Tekrushar bit off what remained in his mouth after the shaman was finished with his tongue and swallowed it. Another would grow back in that mouth eventually, and there was no need to waste good meat. For now another lashed out at the shaman's side, to knock him to the ground, while the rest pushed against the dirt to heave his bulk into the air so he could drop onto the shaman, to injure him further under his weight.

[4] [4 damage] With a quick lash you knock the Shaman on the ground and prepare to jump on him.  [6] The shaman also can see your obvious preparations however and is back on his feet in seconds and out of your range, for the moment.

Village get.

Armed Minions get.

[5] vs. [6] You declare yourself leader of the town and that lasts for a little while, until everybody not enslaved in the town responds as follows.

Even now they are lighting the torches and getting their swords.  Oh and sending off runners get the knights here.

Quote from: Riccto
Recruit someone important (Mayor, Offical, Merchant Something like that)

[4]  You find yourself a handy underworld assassin type to recruit.

[3]  Unfortunately he want's to be paid to join you, 100 coins, up front.

Put Claire in charge of the town, and mines if possible.

Build more forges. Train master smith. Don't Desu it up.

[2]  NO FORGES FOR YOU!  [1] NO SMITH FOR YOU!

Background Roll:  [2]  Claire finds the mine is a paperwork nightmare and spends so much time trying to clean up the mess she gets no useful administration done.

((You don't own the town quite yet, you're going to have to fight for it... right about next turn.))

Continue my search

((You did start in the absolute hardest region you know >.>  <.<))

[1]  Searching is for wimps, you're going to let the town come to you!!!

Enemy Actions

Shaman:  [6]  The shaman rushes in and tries to punch you again, but you whip your tongue out of the way and back into your mouth in time to avoid any damage.

Enemy Status

Shaman:
Health:  12 out of 25

Villager 1-100
Health:  1 out of 1

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 20