Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Do we continue this game or start anew?

Continue
Start the Sci-Fi RTD

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 20

Author Topic: Roll to Doom, Turn 19: One hundred coins, up front  (Read 19163 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Doom, Turn 19: One hundred coins, up front
« Reply #240 on: August 01, 2011, 03:18:21 pm »

>_>

KILL EVERY VILLAGER IN THE VILLAGE. DESTROY EVERYTHING IN AN UNHOLY RAGE.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: August 01, 2011, 03:33:52 pm »

So-zar turned its myriad eyeballs on the shaman. "Fascinating. A human brave enough to fight one such as myself as if he were an equal. I think I'll give you a choice. Join me as a servant or join me as a slave." If the shaman turned down his rather generous offer of joining him, it was time to continue attacking, the monster throwing its bulk at the shaman once more to crush him. If my first attack gets him below 10 HP, try crushing his will and dominating him. Otherwise, just attack again.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: August 01, 2011, 04:46:18 pm »

Peacefully convert the town fully to my rule. Then take John and the warriors and forcefully convert any leftovers.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: August 01, 2011, 05:25:52 pm »

>.> fuck it

Continue searching, spred disease whereever I go. Even to plants and animals.
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: August 02, 2011, 11:54:43 am »

Recruit him and see if he has any smuggler buddies if he does recruit him
« Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 12:21:52 pm by Riccto »
Raggle Fraggle

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: August 02, 2011, 12:17:15 pm »

Manual typing fail.

The first tag should not have a / in it.

See what I mean?
[/b]The above works while this fails.[/b]

Code: [Select]
[b]See what I mean?[/b]
[/b]The above works while this fails.[/b]
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: August 02, 2011, 12:23:48 pm »

Confound this psp it drives me to drink
Raggle Fraggle

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: August 04, 2011, 11:54:29 pm »

Eat the souls of our prisoners, and move to a new town. Search for a hideout that is well hidden some way away from the town.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: August 07, 2011, 07:36:07 pm »

OK, I'm not going to lie, this isn't turning out how I thought it would.  This game snowballs super hard which means we already have people who we know aren't going to win (well, the odds are massively against them anyhow) and people who have a shot, and that's kind of ruining it for me.  I have however, thought of another game that will probably be a lot more fun.  That said I have an immense hatred for abandoning things so I'm going to put it up to a vote.  If 75% of the people who care about this enough to read it, vote for Abandonation then I'll start up the other game (which will be Sci-fi for a change),  if not then I'll continue running this.  Also any current players who would want to be a part of the new RTD would be have a reserved slot.  Can't say I'm trying to screw anybody out that way.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: August 07, 2011, 08:28:08 pm »

I'm really enjoying this game Norrec but I'd be fine if you started up a new game.
Raggle Fraggle

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: August 07, 2011, 08:42:29 pm »

OK, I'm not going to lie, this isn't turning out how I thought it would.  This game snowballs super hard which means we already have people who we know aren't going to win (well, the odds are massively against them anyhow) and people who have a shot, and that's kind of ruining it for me.
That's why you don't leave any serious RTDs up to a 6 sided dice for EVERYTHING. No skill or attributes=no one having an advantage from the average=everything down to a crapshoot 6 sided dice.

I have however, thought of another game that will probably be a lot more fun.  That said I have an immense hatred for abandoning things so I'm going to put it up to a vote.  If 75% of the people who care about this enough to read it, vote for Abandonation then I'll start up the other game (which will be Sci-fi for a change),  if not then I'll continue running this.
Same Sci-fi that you PMed me with? Or different?

Anyway, yeah, I vote to stop it if you've got better ideas, I'm not really having fun.

Also, what is it with you doing two spaces every once and a while? We can see the Commas and periods you know. :P

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: August 07, 2011, 09:10:37 pm »

Two spaces after a period is proper if I do it after a comma it is a mistake however.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: August 07, 2011, 09:24:34 pm »

"Proper" depends on who you ask, really. But I'm not going to get into a debate about that.

Also, you missed my question.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: August 07, 2011, 09:26:39 pm »

Same.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: August 07, 2011, 09:31:31 pm »

Oh. Well, don't reserve me. Just not my type. If I really find it interesting when you start it, I'll join normally.

You should probably tell everyone about it, by the way, rather than vaguely saying "Sci-fi RTD" so they know what they're getting into.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 20