Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 96

Author Topic: Strangest Shit Ever  (Read 135475 times)

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
Re: Strangest Shit Ever
« Reply #195 on: June 17, 2011, 10:18:25 am »

....You guy's are crazy and hilarious.
"Hiken: Tsubame-Gaeshi" -Sasaki Kojirou (Grand Order}

"Please touch me. Without lying, wherever you want to touch. That is my wish." - Kiyohime (Grand Order)

"Tyranny, violation, genocide. Those are the things that I detest above all else." - Amakusa Shirou Tokisada (Grand Order)

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: June 17, 2011, 10:26:49 am »

What, no contribution to the madness?  No links, no quotes, no snickering remarks?  Not even a single penis joke?

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: June 17, 2011, 10:33:16 am »

Sorry I'm no good at that stuff.

"Please touch me. Without lying, wherever you want to touch. That is my wish." - Kiyohime (Grand Order)

"Tyranny, violation, genocide. Those are the things that I detest above all else." - Amakusa Shirou Tokisada (Grand Order)

ArKFallen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bohandean Desserter
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: June 17, 2011, 10:39:20 am »

Hm, have you considered murder?  It's either that or letting it go.
SigText
I logged back on ;_;

Number4

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: June 17, 2011, 10:40:54 am »

Thanks for the suggestion, but Number4 is correct: [...] it would be easier and more predictable to just be a racist.

Did somebody just rule 34 two veins of metal?

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: June 17, 2011, 10:41:24 am »

See, you can learn a thing or two from this great cheesy dwarf...

Also, I imagine this is the equivalent of a Legendary Cheesemaker.  They don't just make cheese, they craft edible sculptures.

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: June 17, 2011, 10:51:09 am by Alkhemia »

elf-fondling human

• Bay Watcher
  • 4-d ftw
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: June 17, 2011, 10:51:15 am »

That didn't last long, huh? Shame, cause binary's cool. Anyway, an important message: I will be changing my names on every username based thing I use to ASCIt on/around 10/1. Consolidating, I guess you could say.

Tharwen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: June 17, 2011, 11:02:32 am »

Moar derailment!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHFxncb1gRY

Does anyone here believe the 'hail to my sweet Satan' stuff you get when you play it backwards is intentional?
[Signature]

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: June 17, 2011, 11:12:41 am »

Have you ever tried to talk backwards?  It's hard!  And it's a crapshoot at best.  They couldn't be sure this song would be popular when they wrote it, and including such a difficult and strange thing in a song wouldn't be worth it.  It's like the hanging munchkin in Wizard of Oz, people LOVE to find some "obvious hidden thing" in the classics.

Number4

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: June 17, 2011, 11:19:56 am »

So, as everyone is derailing a bit I'll add my derailment... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03Nq632eV6I
Thanks for the suggestion, but Number4 is correct: [...] it would be easier and more predictable to just be a racist.

amjh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: June 17, 2011, 11:43:40 am »

IMHO that's not very special, as far as forgotten beasts go that's pretty normal. Also, there's many weirder things than FB's, not to mention some of the stuff the players do... Just look around the forum for an hour or two and you'll find something. Also, check the modding subforum.
The truly amazing thing for me here is that a 6 page thread can be created of exceedingly high quality, simply because a group of manic depressive, schizophrenic midgets were able to milk a cow.
Argblarg 5 am not all tiles are done what the

elf-fondling human

• Bay Watcher
  • 4-d ftw
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: June 17, 2011, 11:58:52 am »

IMHO that's not very special, as far as forgotten beasts go that's pretty normal. Also, there's many weirder things than FB's, not to mention some of the stuff the players do... Just look around the forum for an hour or two and you'll find something. Also, check the modding subforum.

But apparently not this very thread...
That didn't last long, huh? Shame, cause binary's cool. Anyway, an important message: I will be changing my names on every username based thing I use to ASCIt on/around 10/1. Consolidating, I guess you could say.

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: June 17, 2011, 11:59:44 am »

I'm sorry, what's normal?  What are you talking about?  I have no idea what's going on!

Number4

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: June 17, 2011, 12:05:41 pm »

Stop derailing the thread!

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 96