Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 16

Author Topic: Roll to Dig - Terraria RTD - Now with 400% more an update  (Read 18399 times)

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I FAIL EVERYTHING

Craft 6 torches and place them where our original fortifications were.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You do not have enough wood to Craft 6 torches and place them where our original fortifications were.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh yeah.

-snip-
« Last Edit: June 11, 2011, 06:28:00 pm by freeformschooler »

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile

NO! Freeformer! Don't! You'll just make it eat the gel and magically grow into an EoW. DON'T DO IT!
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Find and decapitate the incompetent that ruined my fortifications.

Find Sean and help him with whatever it is he's doing. Hopefully I'll get to stab something.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

freeformschooler has unlocked a potential! Gained Ohgodwhy. You will fail often and spectacularly!
« Last Edit: June 11, 2011, 05:05:24 pm by GlyphGryph »

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

NO! Freeformer! Don't! You'll just make it eat the gel and magically grow into an EoW. DON'T DO IT!

I will do it. I cannot possibly roll another one this turn.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile

I will do it. I cannot possibly roll another one this turn.
Damnit man. You're gonna make me link to Tempting Fate, aren't you?
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

How far away is dawn?

Anyone else want to just run somewhere far away? Without some sort of fortification, there's not really much reason to stay here.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

How far away is dawn?

Anyone else want to just run somewhere far away? Without some sort of fortification, there's not really much reason to stay here.

This is actually a good point. I change my command.

RUN AWAY TO THE WEST/LEFT

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile

dig for the surface and pick free so hard he wish he was the one down there.
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile

Keep Whack-A-Worming the Devourer until he goes away, either literally or metaphorically.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile

Dig a fortification and attack the worm when it shows up.

I wont get a penalty cause of my skill right, and I should dig it really fast?

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yep yep.

Also, people, remember to mention if you're trying to aim, taking a single shot, or attacking extra times. It modifies your rolls.

...preparing...

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nirur
Find Sean and help him with whatever it is he's doing. Hopefully I'll get to stab something.
[4]
The worm burts from the ground, and you are momentarily blinded by a spray of blood as it crashes into Sean. You don't hesitate though, bringing your weapon around and launching yourself into the attack!
[6][3] -> [6], critical hit versus [tail], 20-2=18 damage. [3], glancing blow to [body], 5-2=3 damage.
[6][2] -> [6], critical hit to the [head], 20-2=18 damage.
You have gained a new potential! Blademaster unlocked! You ignore a point of penalty when using swords!
Devourer 2 Head: Damage Taken: 18 damage.
Devourer 2 Body: Damage Taken: 3 damage.
Devourer 2 Tail: Damage Taken: 18 damage.

freeformschooler
RUN AWAY TO THE WEST/LEFT
[5]
You run, run from the others, run like your life depends on it. You leap over thorns, jump a chasm, and eventually find yourself... in an area much like the one you left.
You keep on running![4] You[4] barely make another jump over a deep chasm, and though you've tried to avoid arousing any enemies[3], an Eater of Souls is following you in the distance. Finally[4], you break free from the miasma and orange sky and purple dirt, to a meadow full of sunflowers, dominated by a single large oak tree. Rabbits hop around peacefully, and you hear birdsong from the trees. The Eater of Souls [3] lost your trail during your rush, and you are currently [3] unmolested, though you do see a slime quivering about over near the tree. Looking around[6], you also notice a patch of mushrooms, and you quickly add them to your inventory!
You gain [3]x2=6 mushrooms.

Ahra
dig for the surface and pick free so hard he wish he was the one down there.
[4]
You quickly dig your way back up to the surface, to find the fortifications exactly as they were when you left, if not a little bit better. Sean and Nirur are fighting the Devourer, and Cerapa is throwing the occassional swing between work improving the fort. Suddenly, you[3] get hit in the head with a pick and[2] get knocked back down into your hole.
Damage Taken: 6

Sean
Keep Whack-A-Worming the Devourer until he goes away, either literally or metaphorically.
[2]
Unfortunately, the worm takes you by surprise and attacks[5]! You try to dodge out of the way[1], but are too slow. The creatures jaws close around you, and you explode in a haze of pain and bloody body parts.
You have been slain!

Cerapa
Dig a fortification and attack the worm when it shows up.
[4]
You quickly get to work rebuilding the fortifications, and you succeed! While you do so, you throw in a few attacks of opportunity against the worm.
Unfortunately, he's already inside the fortifications, so you get no bonus from them.
[2][5] -> [5] Solid hit versus [head]. 6-2=4 damage.
[5][1] -> [5] Solid hit versus [head]. 6-2=4 damage. [1] is a critical miss, hitting [Ahra] as his head pops from a hole in the ground1
Devourer 2 Head: Damage Taken: 4+4=8 damage.[color]

Devourer health remaining: Head:6, Body:79, Tail:61
Fortifications are back up, giving plus 1 dice when fighting enemies outside the fortifications.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 09:57:35 am by GlyphGryph »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 16