Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16

Author Topic: Roll to Dig - Terraria RTD - Now with 400% more an update  (Read 18373 times)

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dig - Terraria RTD - EVERYTHING DIES
« Reply #180 on: June 13, 2011, 11:35:25 am »

Make a regular attack at the slime with my sword.

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: June 13, 2011, 12:09:46 pm »

I go towards the place where freeform went to.

Whats the point of looking for stone in the middle of corruption?

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dig - Terraria RTD - EVERYTHING EXCEPT NIRUR DIES
« Reply #182 on: June 13, 2011, 12:25:29 pm »

I travel with Cerapa. We really should find our lost potential companion - He might have fallen into a hole and gotten or something.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: June 13, 2011, 01:15:57 pm »

meh follow nirur
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: June 13, 2011, 09:28:03 pm »

So, since someone died would it be possible to join (if it is, I'll join)? Or are you just going to continue until everyone dies?
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: June 13, 2011, 09:33:14 pm »

The one that means I don't have to play forever. :P

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: June 14, 2011, 06:13:33 pm »

Freeformschooler
Make a regular attack at the slime with my sword.
[6]
You move quickly, surprising the slime with your ruthless assault.
[6][2] -> 6+1=7 - Critical hit! 8x2-1=15 damage!
[5][3] -> 5+1=6 - Critical hit! 8x2-1=15 damage!
Slime has been slain!
You have unlocked a potential! Skill gained: Blademaster!

Cerapa
I go towards the place where freeform went to.
[5]
You quickly head off, following freeformschoolers trail. You've had enough enough of this gosh darned corruption, and you're getting out of here! You lead the others over thorns, across a chasm, and into a valley similar to the one you left. You come across another chasm, much wider and deeper than the first, and prepare yourself to leap across.[1] You leap into the chasm, but fall far short of your goal, and plummet into the darkness!

Nirur
I travel with Cerapa. We really should find our lost potential companion - He might have fallen into a hole and gotten or something.
[5]
You take off after Cerapa, easily leaping the first chasm and following him into the valley beyond. The Eaters[5] catch your trail however, and are beginning to collect in your wake. You both arrive at a deeper chasm, and Cerapa indicates that he'll attempt to cross first. He promptly runs towards the edge, trips over a rock, and plummets to what you assume to be his death. It must be a very deep chasm, as his scream last for quite a while before you hear him hit the ground. Still, you know you can make it and leap[6] acrosss easily. It's all about pumping the legs, you know.
Potential unlocked! Jumpy - You get a +1 bonus when trying to jump on to or over things!
You can see a field in the distance, but at the same time you are not sure whether or not to leave wait for your companions... Ahra has fallen behind and is nowhere to be seen.

Ahra
meh follow nirur
[3]
You skulk after Nirur, but fail to keep up the pace and are quickly left behind by both him and Cerapa. The first chasm you need to jump is fairly trivial and you[6] manage to easily stealth by the ever growing number of Eater of Souls that are flooding the area in the wake of the groups passage.
Potential unlocked! Just Another Shadow - You get a +1 bonus when trying to avoid being noticed!
Finally, you come to a second chasm, noticing Nirur standing on the other side looking conflicted. Cerapa is nowhere to be seen.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"The other guy fell down there! I'll make sure our other companion is fine!"

Head for the field and hope I find some delicious mushrooms there.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ahra, you could take advantage of your new bonus and attempt to STEALTH RUN towards me.

Dig into the ground below me, completely blind to my fallen companions.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nirur
Head for the field and hope I find some delicious mushrooms there.
[6]
You quickly give the Eaters a slip, and finish running for the field. You spot some mushrooms in the distance, past the hole in the ground freeformschooler just dissapeared into, and head over to retrieve them. You quickly scour the entire field of its mushrooms as well.
You find [6] [2] - 7 mushrooms!
Potential unlocked! Mushroom Hunter - You have an increased chance to find mushrooms passively when passing over terrain (Roll 1d6, find a mushroom on 5 or 6, +roll on 6) and when searching for them specifically (+roll on 5 and 6, instead of just 6).

freeformschooler
Dig into the ground below me, completely blind to my fallen companions.
[6]
You heft your might pick into the air, and nearly fly into the dirt in your eagerness. You were a bit vague about what exactly you were digging, but you did it really really well. Your failures in the past have forged you into a sort of incredibly digging machine.
Potential Unlocked! Mr.Digger! You dig twice as efficiently!
You dig so quickly and efficiently that you uncover a hidden underground cavern! Inside it is... A CHEST! Who left this down here? You quickly open it up to look inside, finding[1] an Angel Statue and[2] some copper coins[1]x[3]=3!
Angel Statue Acquired!
3 copper coins acquired!

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh heck yes. Ain't no way I'm dying now. Explore the cavern and quaff another mushroom, if I can do both. Otherwise, priority on the quaff.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah, you can feel free to queue up a few actions for a turn. I mean, its assumed you do a couple "turns" worth of stuff each turn anyways.

Unfortunately, you WILL have to wait one more turn before "quaff"ing another mushroom. ;)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

RUN FOREST RUN !!!!

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh yeah, then I change it. Explore the cavern more, or if it's already all explored, attempt to head back up.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile

stealthily get to freeform.
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16