Do you like internet spaceships?

Yes
- 8 (100%)
No
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: December 04, 2011, 07:33:48 pm

Pages: 1 ... 146 147 [148] 149 150 151

Author Topic: Kael's [DFC] Server: Bay12 Teamspeak  (Read 174553 times)

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

12 blaze rods is probably all.

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile

Okay, hit me up next time you're online.

Also, writing desks are fixed, along with other tweaks.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Does that writing desk fix include handsaw multiparts? Because I placed one in my house yesterday and it bugged out as much as the desks sounded like they used to.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile

I hopped on the server, just waiting for my engines now.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel

For those interested the video from when I was on the server today is up now. You can watch it here. I don't get as much done as I would like though I find an absolute ton of ore berries and then get side tracked into making a power suit so overall an interesting time. Also I am going to go and post on the Minecraft Mods thread so we might end up with a few more people because of it or at least a few more people in this thread.
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile

Damn. I missed that. Although I did have a few good SS13 rounds instead.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

shadowzfire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Squid power has been setback a bit from original plan. (Mostly because I based it off part of an idea I had when I played FTB Ultimate. This idea isn't fully compatible with FTB Unleashed) So I'm going to do this the long way around. But I shall power meh entire base off a single squid. Watch me.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

Damn. I missed that. Although I did have a few good SS13 rounds instead.

You were there.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile

I noticed I left the in the video.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile

Server crash. It appears that everyone decided to do something intense at the same time.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Server crash. It appears that everyone decided to do something intense at the same time.
Great minds destroy servers alike.
Nom nom nom

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile

Server is back up, don't even know how you guys managed to kill the autorestart as well.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile

>.>
<.<

Booze time.

Imofexios

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Server down again ?
Pages: 1 ... 146 147 [148] 149 150 151