Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 42

Author Topic: Roll to Survive Cerberus IV: Closed  (Read 25996 times)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Survive Cerberus IV: Turn 9
« Reply #345 on: May 26, 2011, 06:27:43 am »

...hey, *Points at Rebecca* are you... the... girl that, uh, 'stayed' with me last night?

Rebecca doesn't recognize him, but then she looks behind. "Yep. Mildly handsome blur with a tail...you weren't that bad. we didn't get married or anything, did we?" she says, with a slight smile.
O-o

"Rivergate is a good idea...at least for me, anyway. I can probably find some work there with my skills." Rebecca imagined her immediate future would probably see her as a fishmonger. Assuming they didn't destroy Rivergate as well. At the least, they could be warned...perhaps the local villages might be convinced to strike the raiders before they were all destroyed as well.

"I'm not staying here long, personally. The bandits would have probably have let us go, but you people had to go and kill a half of dozen of them, now they'll chase us to the ends of Cerberus..."

Action: Keep a lookout for the raiders. Tell everyone to stay back from the entrance of the cave.
Also, disproportionate retribution-if Marion touches my ass, stab him with my spear.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: May 26, 2011, 08:10:37 am »

why stab?!? Don't make me pull out my rock! ( The hard one..... nvm)

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: May 26, 2011, 08:34:48 am »

"'Ow that looks like a nasty wound you have there." Call for other escapee's assistance in patching up Taric or for any medical supplies in general
Raggle Fraggle

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: May 26, 2011, 11:07:16 am »

...hey, *Points at Rebecca* are you... the... girl that, uh, 'stayed' with me last night?

Rebecca doesn't recognize him, but then she looks behind. "Yep. Mildly handsome blur with a tail...you weren't that bad. we didn't get married or anything, did we?" she says, with a slight smile.
O-o
*Blink* "...You really need to learn how to lay off the booze and avoid sleeping with some random passer-by: I'm not in the mood to be a father!"

"Rivergate is a good idea...at least for me, anyway. I can probably find some work there with my skills." Rebecca imagined her immediate future would probably see her as a fishmonger. Assuming they didn't destroy Rivergate as well. At the least, they could be warned...perhaps the local villages might be convinced to strike the raiders before they were all destroyed as well."
"Why not, not like I have any other options."

"...Urgh, my arm... oh well, at least I got the bastard..."
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: May 26, 2011, 11:19:45 am »

Oh, right, just remembered. Everyone should've gotten a refund of full HP for the rest, but the wounds will linger until specifically healed. I'll go fix the HP counts. ^^;

Also, Jetsquirrel's in more trouble of that than you, Tarran. ^^ I'd only do that to her if Dwarmin wanted me to, since it would become a handicap after awhile (depending on how many months pass in-game) and I mean seriously... I'd feel pretty bad having ANYTHING attack a pregnant woman. ^^; Ilyana, however, is an NPC and therefore completely fair game. >:D
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: May 26, 2011, 11:34:38 am »

Oh, right, just remembered. Everyone should've gotten a refund of full HP for the rest, but the wounds will linger until specifically healed. I'll go fix the HP counts. ^^;

Also, Jetsquirrel's in more trouble of that than you, Tarran. ^^ I'd only do that to her if Dwarmin wanted me to, since it would become a handicap after awhile (depending on how many months pass in-game) and I mean seriously... I'd feel pretty bad having ANYTHING attack a pregnant woman. ^^; Ilyana, however, is an NPC and therefore completely fair game. >:D

I'm fine with dealing with realistic reprecussions to my actions-and monsters eat pregnant women all the time. Roll them dice! We'll have to a "time shift" of about a year when I manged to get civilization, though.

I say so, because after all, I rolled for Taricus having a human/Drake hybrid son/daughter on OotK RTD...lololol

Rebecca wonders...to Tarran, she sheepishly replies "Well, live in the moment and all that...".
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: May 26, 2011, 11:37:20 am »

I'm actually quite softhearted. I mean I'll tease you guys a lot but I felt pretty bad killing Marcus off even though that's what the dice wanted. :-\

But... I guess if you want me to roll, what did you use?
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: May 26, 2011, 11:51:41 am »

I'm actually quite softhearted. I mean I'll tease you guys a lot but I felt pretty bad killing Marcus off even though that's what the dice wanted. :-\

But... I guess if you want me to roll, what did you use?

Two competing D10's

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: May 26, 2011, 11:58:08 am »

I say so, because after all, I rolled for Taricus having a human/Drake hybrid son/daughter on OotK RTD...lololol

Wait, what?
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: May 26, 2011, 12:01:51 pm »

I assume it worked since he got an achievement. ^^ I'm assuming that if the first dice is lower than the second then Tarran's got nothing to worry about, which is the case with a 6 vs 8.

Tyberix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: May 26, 2011, 12:28:32 pm »

"Only us seven ? How could they? It's impossible...   Traveling by the river is going to  be a bit  faster so i guess Rivergate is our best option. We could try to make a simple raft so we could quickly increase the distance between us and the village. The raiders will probably pillage it for some time so if we move right away we won't meet them again soon. " In the meantime find something to patch my leg up with.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: May 26, 2011, 12:48:43 pm »

"And my head. I doubt any of you could build a raft without it sinking with all of us aboard it. Als, who's machete is this?"
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: May 26, 2011, 12:51:10 pm »

While I'm not against you guys building a raft, how are you going to get the logs? The closest thing you have to an axe is Enriqe's machete, and even Rebecca isn't strong enough to cut all the way through a tree with it. ^^; I mean you could easily use the knives and such to cut apart vines for rope, but...

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: May 26, 2011, 12:53:56 pm »

"We should walk then. Or are you guys against a little exercise?"

Oh the irony, my guy is starting to sound like my parents. I'm usually the guy who's always against exercise. :P
« Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 12:55:28 pm by Tarran »
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: May 26, 2011, 12:58:19 pm »

Well, there is an advantage to a raft. Using it will cut the time in half, which will cut the chances you'll get random encounters in half. ^^ I just want an explanation, if it's somewhat logical I'll roll with it.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 42