Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 42

Author Topic: Roll to Survive Cerberus IV: Closed  (Read 25992 times)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Survive Cerberus IV: Turn 9
« Reply #360 on: May 26, 2011, 01:44:43 pm »

Rebecca thinks for a bit. They couldn't make a big raft, but...

We could build a small one person raft out of lighter logs, right? Then that person could borrow a boat from Rivergate that could come and pick up the rest.

I would nominate myself for the job, of course.

OOC: I'm thinking rafting/swimming will take strength/endurance rolls-which means my skill will see some use. Plus I can actually handle myself if a sea monster attacks me. :P

Sound like a good plan?
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: May 26, 2011, 01:47:41 pm »

Again, there's nothing wrong with doing so, except you need to get the logs from somewhere. Maybe you could search for fallen trees, or head back to town and see if the raiders overlooked an axe, or something. :3
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: May 26, 2011, 01:51:28 pm »

I would go for fallen trees. There's probably still either raiders picking over the scraps, or wild animals eating the remains of our villagers...assuming theres anything left at all.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: May 26, 2011, 02:24:50 pm »

"Oh thats mine" *Takes back Machete* "So..Is building a raft the plan then?"
Raggle Fraggle

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: May 26, 2011, 02:33:08 pm »

"I think taking care of the wounded comes first..."
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: May 26, 2011, 02:38:33 pm »

Quote from: Taricus / Taric Al-Sayyid: 76
(summary) Bandage my headwound with Enriqe's help.
Neither Taric nor Enriqe were qualified doctors, but they decided to work together to try and clean out/patch up the wound on Taric's head. (End: 7, Failure) Even touching it causes enough pain that Taric is unable to cope! It's going to be up to Enriqe's abilities alone to cure this.

Quote from: Dwarmin / Rebecca White: 83
(summary) Talk to Tarran, then go look for fallen trees.
Rebecca and Tarran talk about the implications of what they were doing before the raider attack, but Word of God & Probability combined says neither of them have anything to worry about. Rebecca gets the idea to go look for fallen trees and make a raft to sail to Rivergate, with the plan being to send some kind of craft back for the others. (Int: 1, overshoot. You do that a lot. o.O) She is unable to find any fallen trees and gets so mad she punches one still standing! It was apparently almost uprooted in the storm about a month ago because it falls over onto another one, which also falls over, and causes a domino effect that takes out about seven trees total.

The downside is Rebecca fractured her (odd/even: 1) left forearm! (5 damage; -1 to STR rolls until cured) She probably shouldn't try moving those around until she gets her arm looked at.

Quote from: Jetsquirrel / Marion Chris Hibaru: 35
Look what i have in my backpack and go outside to find something that can be used as a wooden club
Marion took stock of his inventory. Inside his backpack were two heavy rocks and three pieces of sharp metal that could be used to thrown. There was also a pincushion full of sewing needles and some twine; apparently Ilyana had accidentally left those in there. She asked for those back so she could patch up Simon, and Marion handed them over. Below the rocks and the metal there was a small silver flask containing some kind of alcohol. (Marion Gets: Whiskey Flask!) Satisfied with what he had, he left the cave to go search for something of a suitable size to make a club with. (Int: 10, critical failure) In fact he didn't even make it out of the cave before he lost his footing on some gravel and fell, knocking his head against the stone floor. (3 damage. End: 4) He was grumbling over the incident, but still conscious.

Quote from: Riccto / Enriqe Halonz: 66
"'Ow that looks like a nasty wound you have there." Call for other escapee's assistance in patching up Taric or for any medical supplies in general
Enriqe took one of Taric's antiseptic herbs and applied it to wound, carefully cleaning the wound out as best as he is able with river water. (Int: 3, success) With a bit of effort, Enriqe efficiently cleaned out the wound and applied the antiseptic herbs, then bandaged it up. At the very least, his patient would feel better soon. (Taric: -1 herb, -Head Wound) Enriqe took his machete back in payment for the help.

Quote from: Tyberix / Simon Walker: 5
"Only us seven ? How could they? It's impossible...   Traveling by the river is going to  be a bit  faster so i guess Rivergate is our best option. We could try to make a simple raft so we could quickly increase the distance between us and the village. The raiders will probably pillage it for some time so if we move right away we won't meet them again soon. " In the meantime find something to patch my leg up with.
Ilyana came over to help Simon with her needles and thread. (End: 3, success) He managed to grit his teeth and keep from moving as she sewed the bullet-wound in his leg closed after cleaning it with water from the river. It still hurt, but now that it's been tended to, it shouldn't be a problem. (-Leg Wound)

Quote from: Tarran / Tarran Bris: 57
(summary) Talk to Rebecca, suggest group go to Rivergate.
After talking to Rebecca, Tarran suggested the group go to Rivergate. Everyone agreed, and Rebecca left to find logs for a raft. A few minutes later there's a series of thunderous crashes and a yell of pain.

Spoiler: HP Count (click to show/hide)

--------------

I subscribe to the MGS 3 rule of first aid, which goes something like constructing a splint = instant heal of a broken bone. >.>
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Survive Cerberus IV: Turn 10
« Reply #366 on: May 26, 2011, 02:42:33 pm »

"Thanks for the treatment Enriqe. Now what was that noise?"

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: May 26, 2011, 02:45:51 pm »

"Dunno. Rebbecca headed off thata ways for some Logs for the raft" He weighs his machete in his hand "I think I might go check it out."
Raggle Fraggle

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: May 26, 2011, 02:46:28 pm »

"Let's go then!" Head off to the fallen trees and make a raft too.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: May 26, 2011, 02:50:52 pm »

Go with him and focus on finding/assisting Rebbecca.
Raggle Fraggle

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: May 26, 2011, 02:51:04 pm »

"You guys do that. I'll keep watch."

Blend into the shadows and keep watch for any sneak attacks.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: May 26, 2011, 03:13:52 pm »

"Just my rotten luck!" Rebecca thought, feeling the pain creeping up her arm. It felt like it was fractured...great...

Stumble back to the others and declare how useless I am. I got all the trees though!

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: May 26, 2011, 04:13:05 pm »

"Guys il stay here to keep ehm... guard! Don't worry about anything!"
Get drunk in hope to regain some hp :P
Oh man i wanna know what will happen.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 04:15:14 pm by Jetsquirrel »

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: May 26, 2011, 04:41:16 pm »

"Guys il stay here to keep ehm... guard! Don't worry about anything!"
Get drunk in hope to regain some hp :P
Oh man i wanna know what will happen.

I think the raiders stole all the booze.  :'(

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: May 26, 2011, 04:43:50 pm »

Oh well. They didn't get my gun atleast.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 42