Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 42

Author Topic: Roll to Survive Cerberus IV: Closed  (Read 25985 times)

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Survive Cerberus IV: Turn 10
« Reply #375 on: May 26, 2011, 05:32:16 pm »

Well according to my text i got a whiskey bottle!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: May 26, 2011, 06:05:32 pm »

He does indeed have a bit of beer. ^^ I can't believe how cold Tarran is. The chick he was just with last night breaks her arm and he's like, 'meh, I'm gonna go hang out in the darkness.' :P
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: May 26, 2011, 06:07:19 pm »

Be a good sport and donate it to tarran, he's going to need to forget that night ;D
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: May 26, 2011, 06:13:01 pm »

He does indeed have a bit of beer. ^^ I can't believe how cold Tarran is. The chick he was just with last night breaks her arm and he's like, 'meh, I'm gonna go hang out in the darkness.' :P
Hey, everyone else is already charging blindly. As an assassin, I know that someone needs to make sure they don't fly straight into a trap and die.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: May 26, 2011, 06:24:51 pm »

Still, you're cold, son. :( Glacial even.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: May 26, 2011, 06:46:04 pm »

Well, I am 1.4% ice... so I guess that's reasonable.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: May 26, 2011, 06:48:43 pm »

But this is a planet like a kajillion light years from Earth! :3 Oh well, no big deal.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: May 26, 2011, 06:52:19 pm »

Dammit, I can't tell you two apart now...

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: May 26, 2011, 06:55:29 pm »

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAAAAAA!

Well, it's easy: I'm the only idiot that's even attempting to dual wield. :P

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: May 26, 2011, 06:57:22 pm »

As long as you NEVER do it here...

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: May 26, 2011, 06:58:04 pm »

:(

*Puts away one SMG*

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: May 26, 2011, 07:01:59 pm »

Craft another knife and dual wield those. :3 Besides, mine's got a ponytail.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: May 26, 2011, 07:10:14 pm »

Oh, and just so you know, even I'm starting to have problems identifying who's who. Dammit, I really didn't think this through. ;D

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: May 26, 2011, 07:18:33 pm »

Ughh. Unable. To. Tell Difference. based on. Quickly peering at avatar. Deerp.
Raggle Fraggle

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: May 26, 2011, 07:31:44 pm »

:( All right, I'll get to work on an avatar soon and switch to it. Since Tarran made these two it's only right he gets to keep his. ^^

Got lazy, went with an oldie but goodie. I'll run the turn at midnight, give Tyberix another hour to post.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 10:40:27 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 42