Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1046 1047 [1048] 1049 1050 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1269681 times)

baruk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends - Patch 5.1 - Open the Gates
« Reply #15705 on: June 29, 2016, 10:02:51 am »

This is part of the trend of replacing boring buff ultimates with exciting utility ultimates, see also Taric and Sion. And a blue guy? With a beard? Who looks angry? Of course he can blink around the map, check out his source material.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #15706 on: June 29, 2016, 01:11:23 pm »

Honestly though, Ryze's previous ultimate was probably the least boring buff ultimate!
It's unfortunate, though, RIP magic-machine-gun man. Nice new animations, but it was actually kinda fun to vomit out a slew of magic stuff if you got the combo right.

squidgen

• Bay Watcher
  • [INKING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #15707 on: June 29, 2016, 02:08:56 pm »

Ryze still vomits out incredible amounts of damage, but now you get to wave around like a wacky inflatable arm dude they have at used car dealerships while doing it.

xaritscin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15708 on: July 12, 2016, 07:01:44 pm »

not much to say. patch 6.14 gets live tomorrow. 6.15 PBE cycle starts with new PROJECT skins (Ashe, Ekko, Katarina) and there are at least 3 teasers for the next champ.

for now we only know it as "kled" as its the name shown in a series of posters which point to a small reptilian critter which seems to be its mount.

it seems to have a kit related to mobility and bush tactics. many people are speculating that its a yordle and its a jungler champ. time will tell

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
  • You are doomed, doomed, I tell you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15709 on: July 12, 2016, 07:08:52 pm »

Gotta love hextech crafting.

Melted down an Ekko shard for blue essence, and then saved up 1700 IP to buy another shard to melt down, figuring it'd be enough blue essence to turn a Lucian shard into an actual useable champion.

Then I get a 1350 IP champion and end up 70 essence short.

sigh

Cthulufaic

• Bay Watcher
  • whats a touhou
    • View Profile
« Reply #15710 on: July 24, 2016, 04:21:57 pm »

*bump*
Holy shit galio is so much fun to play mid.  Went up against a yasuo and got first blood on him, then i picked up another kill shortly after.
It was so much fun holy shit.  I ended up doing the most damage in the game, probably thanks to multiple 4-man ults.

Ended up with them surrendering after being aced.  Went 9/2/9.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #15711 on: August 04, 2016, 11:26:18 am »

Lel

I got a perma leblanc skin out of a reroll, I didn't know you could get skins for champs you don't own in rerolls.

Anyway, tiem to try this support sion thingamagic. I'm already mastery with veigar basically only playing support anyway.
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #15712 on: August 05, 2016, 05:11:32 am »

Lel

I got a perma leblanc skin out of a reroll, I didn't know you could get skins for champs you don't own in rerolls.

Anyway, tiem to try this support sion thingamagic. I'm already mastery with veigar basically only playing support anyway.
Don't forget to level your E for wicked poke, abd take advantage of the visibility of your Q to scare enemies away from engaging if you use it right (if they ignore it, you can still stun for effect)
Q is also invisible if they dont have vision of you, and knocking someone up with the tiniest corner of it sure is something satisfying.

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15713 on: August 05, 2016, 12:01:41 pm »

So after another match of me tilting at a Yasuo casually decimating our team I bought Yasuo to see if he was as easy to play as I thought.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15714 on: August 05, 2016, 12:13:50 pm »

Yeah, but I'm an ADC main who even plays ADCs in the top lane  (Vayne top is amazing and I recommend it). Fighters aren't my forte to begin with.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15715 on: August 05, 2016, 12:18:12 pm »

The hardest yasuo thing is wind wall placement and timing, everything else is really easy. Yasuo's kind of a lame top laner atm tho, I've never been beaten by one, but then again I usualy play garen top lane :U

Anyway, first support sion game yesterday. Went something like 0/12/26 (turns out its way easier to hand kills to your adc when you aren't playing veigar, since as veigar all of your abilities hit like a truck of infinite bricks). We only lost because my team was too dumb to finish the game and their yasuo ate ours. Was a pretty ok game given it was my first sup sion game

Actualy I played against a vayne top yesterday, and while she was somewhat scary I still beat her off the lane and killed her some times, and it took 4 ganks (including one by my own jungler who gave her a free kill) to actualy have her beat me. In other hand, I was playing ialloi so lel~
The fact that our both lane, consisting of two mastery 6 guys, lost horribly without getting ganked also contributed to that outcome. I swear, mastery 6~7 people that somehow can't play their champion well are the most hilarious and salty things in this game.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2016, 12:20:27 pm by TempAcc »
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15716 on: August 05, 2016, 12:58:52 pm »

I think you need to do some hextech thingamabob to get yourself past mastery 5, but anyway mastery levels just means you played a champion a lot, it doesnt necessarily mean you play said champion well :U, thats why you meet a lot of mastery 5, 6 and 7 dweebs.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15717 on: August 05, 2016, 02:12:42 pm »

Is the drop rate random, then? I did get a token for veigar already, but I got several S's since and never dropped another one.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #15718 on: August 06, 2016, 12:56:46 pm »

Nah, to get mastery lvl 6 or 7 you have to get an S. Then you get a token. You combine the 2 tokens to up ur mastery lvl, so mastery lvl 6+ means you were good at least twice.
Still isn't hard to get if the one trying to get it is a boosted animal.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #15719 on: August 06, 2016, 05:02:47 pm »

Nah, to get mastery lvl 6 or 7 you have to get an S. Then you get a token. You combine the 2 tokens to up ur mastery lvl, so mastery lvl 6+ means you were good at least twice.
Still isn't hard to get if the one trying to get it is a boosted animal.
The ranking system seems to be about raw numbers more than literally playing well, so it's not that hard to get on accident. Especially, I suspect, if you're trying to game the system to keep your numbers good.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.
Pages: 1 ... 1046 1047 [1048] 1049 1050 ... 1067