Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1048 1049 [1050] 1051 1052 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1269592 times)

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
  • You are doomed, doomed, I tell you!
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends - Patch 5.1 - Open the Gates
« Reply #15735 on: August 08, 2016, 08:43:26 pm »

Whys? Was it ye?! How shamefur >:U
If I'm playing Vayne, then it's in the top lane.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #15736 on: August 09, 2016, 07:21:05 am »

Ye, as I mentioned before. I made a new account on ze br server a good while ago since I'm getting 110 ping or so on the US east server, which is manageable, but kind of annoying.

Winning spree still continues, going ranked soon, but I need to get myself some hecarim and complete another runepage before that :U
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15737 on: August 09, 2016, 07:51:34 am »

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #15738 on: August 09, 2016, 12:05:58 pm »

Hey! Other people are trying sion support, quite nice!

I noticed while playing him support that if you've already done a bit of damage and showing your teeth to the enemy, you can use your Q to zone enemies from an area without even hitting. Good for when you want to force them to not engage or otherwise continue on that pressure he's got.
I remember fondly once when laning phase was just about closing out, my ADC had retreated for health and purchases, and i was holding both the adc and support at bay with sheer facebeating power and CC, and killed the ADC in the process. Wasn't even building much damage yet either.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15739 on: August 09, 2016, 12:44:03 pm »

You don't even need to build damage, though I like to build a frozen mallet, well, because reasons :U, and because it goes really well with his passive. You can pull off some really cheesy stuff with it, like how I killed the enemy fed veigar after him and 3 of his buddies killed me. They just ran around confused trying to avoid me as I slowed and beat their veigar to a pulp because each of them was also afraid of me and they had already spent their CC and most abilities killing me in the first place.

The coolest part about it is that you can put so much soul crushing pressure in the bot lane that the enemy team ends up tilting itself while trying to stop your lane from snowballing even harder. In nearly half of my games the enemy team sends both the mid and the jungler to try and kill us, losing precious farm and xp in the process while their lanes get pushed.
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #15740 on: August 09, 2016, 02:58:53 pm »

You don't even need to build damage, though I like to build a frozen mallet, well, because reasons :U, and because it goes really well with his passive. You can pull off some really cheesy stuff with it, like how I killed the enemy fed veigar after him and 3 of his buddies killed me. They just ran around confused trying to avoid me as I slowed and beat their veigar to a pulp because each of them was also afraid of me and they had already spent their CC and most abilities killing me in the first place.

The coolest part about it is that you can put so much soul crushing pressure in the bot lane that the enemy team ends up tilting itself while trying to stop your lane from snowballing even harder. In nearly half of my games the enemy team sends both the mid and the jungler to try and kill us, losing precious farm and xp in the process while their lanes get pushed.

The frozen mallet really is an item i need to build on him! I'm always stuck between choosing that, iceborne gauntlet, or titanic hydra, though, in terms of fitting it into the build.

But yes, the soul crushing pressure of a 2000% MAD sion is funtastic to throw at the enemies indeed!

Xeron

• Bay Watcher
  • Kill your family
    • View Profile
« Reply #15741 on: August 09, 2016, 04:37:03 pm »

My typical Support Sion build is, Coin first, then rush Thornmail, Swift boots, Sunfire, Gauntlet, Guardian Angel and then I upgrade the coni to Talisman of Ascension.  sometimes replace Sunfire or Gauntlet with Banshee's Veil if I get an enemy with annoying abilities/ tons of AP damage.

Ah, the spoils of pasting one self's face onto women's bodies...

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15742 on: August 09, 2016, 06:40:27 pm »

Nah man, don't rush thornmail. It doesn't do much good until lategame and even then its kind of an underwhelming item IMO, its one of those items LoL copied from dota and then neutered it to the point its basically bleh, it shall never come close to the blademail.

Anyway, 9 winning spree ended because of INFINITE LAG and 2 DCs on my team, bluh. Its okay tho, sion is tons of fun and I can prob easily build up another spree with him :U
« Last Edit: August 09, 2016, 09:16:44 pm by TempAcc »

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15743 on: August 09, 2016, 06:57:51 pm »

kled when

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15744 on: August 09, 2016, 11:27:08 pm »

So where can I get a good free ward skin? I don't feel like upgrading the luminosity ward skin I got. and all I have is the default ward skin.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #15745 on: August 10, 2016, 08:20:05 am »

Queue Position: Over 20000
Wait time: 1hr 4 minutes (up from 30 minutes)

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

xaritscin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15746 on: August 10, 2016, 01:44:02 pm »

my typical support Sion build is to finish face of the mountain and ruby sighstone. then start building AD because surprise mothef*cker, i can be a second ADC while tanking a la oldschool...

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #15748 on: August 11, 2016, 04:27:05 pm »

My typical Support Sion build is, Coin first, then rush Thornmail, Swift boots, Sunfire, Gauntlet, Guardian Angel and then I upgrade the coni to Talisman of Ascension.  sometimes replace Sunfire or Gauntlet with Banshee's Veil if I get an enemy with annoying abilities/ tons of AP damage.
Personally, I'm more fond of the early game sustain that relic shield gives, though the talisman might give sion much needed engage...
The relic shield alone though is some nice stats with a double Feast mastery stapled to it, that's shared with your lane partner! Actually, makes me want to try out a sustain combo:Relic shield, pot, 12/0/18 masteries (Feast, Vampirism, Perserverence, Runic Armor, Grasp of the Untrying). I wonder how strong that sorta sustain will work out to be? Especially with his high base stats. Might be able to play a lot more aggressively if you know how to use that sort of sustain to your advantage.

Too bad my current computer setup isn't well enough to try this out and expect to do well, accursed broken laptop!
« Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 04:30:58 pm by iceball3 »

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15749 on: August 11, 2016, 05:15:52 pm »

Bluh, lost a nearly 60 minute game yesterday. I was actualy carrying my adc, jungler and my midlaner with the help of our toplaner because they... Just had no idea how to teamfight? Its kinda baffling just how many people seem to not be able to teamfight properly in this game, even when they're mechanically good at their champs in laning phase. We only almost won because I was locking up 2 or 3 people by myself while our top laner did some heavy work. Ended the game with double the kill score of our adc, mindlaner and jungle :U
Pages: 1 ... 1048 1049 [1050] 1051 1052 ... 1067