Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 680 681 [682] 683 684 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1270656 times)

Sharp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Kha'zix, the Voidreaver - 1.0.0.148
« Reply #10215 on: October 18, 2012, 08:08:49 am »

Looks more like Nidalee then Jayce.

She will either be OP, or not :P Can't give an indication of OP'ness till I see some stats.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #10216 on: October 18, 2012, 08:58:07 am »

How the fribblefrack does that thing stay upright? Looks like she's wearing murder-heels from hell. I... I guess, like. The hair? On spiders? Invisible, I suppose. But, leg hair. Everywhere?
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Exerosp

• Bay Watcher
  • Not Caught Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #10217 on: October 18, 2012, 09:46:07 am »

How the fribblefrack does that thing stay upright? Looks like she's wearing murder-heels from hell. I... I guess, like. The hair? On spiders? Invisible, I suppose. But, leg hair. Everywhere?
She IS a Spider in disguise. Just think of the strength of something half human half spider.

And yeah, I remember when Morello talked about how they were almost finished with a Shapeshifter champ (Like Shyv or Nidalee), which was probabbly this one. That was right before Syndra's reveal though.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #10218 on: October 18, 2012, 10:06:02 am »

Various skins have been spoiled:

Death Blossom Elise - she looks nothing like Zyra, everyone calm down now
Headless Hecarim - he's exactly as awesome as you'd expect
Headmistress Fiora - more fetish skins, yay!
Pirate Ryze - yar
Zombie Brand - green fire, he grunts a lot
Haunted Maokai - he throws tombstone saplings, not pumpkins

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10219 on: October 18, 2012, 11:39:01 am »

Oh god, new patch on PBE...

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

TL;DR: Ezreal nerfs, Jayce nerfs, syndra buffs, rengar nerfs, Eve nerf, DFG nerfed, Trinity force nerf, Sona/Blitzcrank nerfed.

T____T My poor Sona now squishiest champion in League.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #10220 on: October 18, 2012, 01:14:55 pm »

I think Phreak gives a pretty good explanation of the Sona nerfs. Also he reminds everyone that Sona got a lot of significant buffs recently.

Also, ward skin announcement! They last a week. Fuck that.

edit: Also, don't bother trying out stuff on the PBE. The queue is not only huge but it's not moving at all. I start it up. "6000 summoners ahead of you. 8 minutes." I wait five minutes. "6000 summoners ahead of you. 10 minutes." I wait five minutes. "6000 summoners ahead of you. 2 hours."
« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 01:20:38 pm by penguinofhonor »

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #10221 on: October 18, 2012, 01:40:01 pm »

Awww. Bullshit.
I would have loved to buy ward skins (even if I had to actually buy RP for it), but making them last just a week is crap.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 02:04:04 pm by lemon10 »
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

Exerosp

• Bay Watcher
  • Not Caught Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #10222 on: October 18, 2012, 01:47:38 pm »

Ah... yeah. You can buy alot of wards though so you can spook them alot :P

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10223 on: October 18, 2012, 02:41:15 pm »

So, anyone interested in forming a team for season 3? My specialty is solo top/jungle, playing obscure champs that people don't know how to counter (Mord/Jarvan top, Nocturne/Jarvan jungle) Would be interested to team up with a team of B12'ers to see how we can do on the competaive side of the game.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 04:20:25 pm by werty892 »

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #10224 on: October 18, 2012, 02:46:43 pm »

I am not that good right now though I intend to get better and would not mind playing on a team. Maybe we can gather up enough to get a team or two. As for what I am good at I don't really know as I have not played enough to get a feel for what I am best at though technically I guess that means I am equally good at every position.
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #10225 on: October 18, 2012, 02:54:48 pm »

I would love to join a team, it would be nice playing games with people who aren't complete strangers
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #10226 on: October 18, 2012, 02:56:56 pm »

I am just partial to the idea of being able to play and know my team won't all go mid on me then still all die to the other teams mid. To play team do you need to be fully leveled because I am only level nine at the moment.
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

da dwarf lord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10227 on: October 18, 2012, 04:12:19 pm »

So, anyone interested in forming a team for season 3? My specialty is solo top/jungle, playing obscure champs that people don't know hoe to counter (Mord/Jarvan top, Nocturne/Jarvan jungle) Would be interested to team up with a team of B12'ers to see how we can do on the competaive side of the game.

I'm happy to join a team, only problem might be timezones (I'm an Aussie). I'll put my hand up for jungle (I jungle nearly everyone to some degree of competence e.g. Olaf, Noc, J4, Malph, Mundo, Maokai, Shyvana, Riven, Alistar, Naut, Udyr, Trundle, WW) with Udyr, Olaf, J4 and Mao as my best. I also go top alot usually Jayce, Riven or Vlad, I'm semi decent anywhere else but not amazing (Evelynn, Sion, Vlad and Gragas Mid - Sona, Soraka and Karma Support - Graves Bot) so I can fill in anywhere there and not lose the lane 5 mins in. We really need 6-8 poeple for the team and people who can fill in multiple roles because of things IRL and timezones making it hard for everyone to be available.

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10228 on: October 18, 2012, 04:25:54 pm »

So, anyone interested in forming a team for season 3? My specialty is solo top/jungle, playing obscure champs that people don't know hoe to counter (Mord/Jarvan top, Nocturne/Jarvan jungle) Would be interested to team up with a team of B12'ers to see how we can do on the competaive side of the game.

I'm happy to join a team, only problem might be timezones (I'm an Aussie). I'll put my hand up for jungle (I jungle nearly everyone to some degree of competence e.g. Olaf, Noc, J4, Malph, Mundo, Maokai, Shyvana, Riven, Alistar, Naut, Udyr, Trundle, WW) with Udyr, Olaf, J4 and Mao as my best. I also go top alot usually Jayce, Riven or Vlad, I'm semi decent anywhere else but not amazing (Evelynn, Sion, Vlad and Gragas Mid - Sona, Soraka and Karma Support - Graves Bot) so I can fill in anywhere there and not lose the lane 5 mins in. We really need 6-8 poeple for the team and people who can fill in multiple roles because of things IRL and timezones making it hard for everyone to be available.

Yeah, I'm East coast USA, right now we have 3 people for sure, I'm hoping for about 8, and maybe a second team if there's enough interest. I can pretty much fill all roles also, but top right now is what Im best at. It would be interesting to see how B12'ers would play together.

I would love to join a team, it would be nice playing games with people who aren't complete strangers

Who do you play as, what lanes do you play in? Important info, right here.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #10229 on: October 18, 2012, 04:29:42 pm »

Yeah, I'm East coast USA, right now we have 3 people for sure, I'm hoping for about 8, and maybe a second team if there's enough interest. I can pretty much fill all roles also, but top right now is what Im best at. It would be interesting to see how B12'ers would play together.

Who do you play as, what lanes do you play in? Important info, right here.

AP, AD or Support. Varus for AD, Viktor for AP and Nunu for support
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax
Pages: 1 ... 680 681 [682] 683 684 ... 1067