Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 678 679 [680] 681 682 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1270524 times)

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Kha'zix, the Voidreaver - 1.0.0.148
« Reply #10185 on: October 11, 2012, 04:43:09 pm »

I know, but my point was that if you learn a bit about them then you might find a reason to get emotionally invested.

Wiles

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10186 on: October 11, 2012, 05:17:08 pm »

Going into the tournament I didn't really have a team I was rooting for because I'm not a big fan of the N.A. teams that made it to the finals. After watching CLG.EU I took a liking to them - they have a lot of personality as a team. But now that they're out I'd like to see the Taipei Assassins win.

I'd be curious to see what Season 3 will be like. North American teams are going to have to take the game more seriously if they want to do well.

Sharp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10187 on: October 11, 2012, 05:52:59 pm »

I was rooting for CLG EU but watching more of M5 made me like them a lot as well. It's nice to see teams who are interesting and use unusual champ combinations. All I could think of in some of the CLG games were, OMG go jungle malphite and swap instead of getting countered in lane! and bring on the mumu! But that's just me a low-elo scrub talking.

Wiles

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10188 on: October 12, 2012, 07:08:39 am »

Would anyone be interested in playing some Ranked 3s? Seems like it might be a good way to try and get the season 2 rewards.

Graven

• Bay Watcher
  • Don't we all just love contact juggling?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10189 on: October 12, 2012, 06:29:53 pm »

Welp, just reached the absolute, undisputable peak of my Dominion career - I won a 4v5! At relatively high elo, too! I'll be posting a screenshot next page because my life is hollow and people need to share every speck of joy, also because I am vain. I was highest score, too! Played Jax, went bot, crushed bot, dudes crushed top - the end was absolutely nervewracking, we won with 10 points left, I personally interrupted the enemy capture bot. Also it's 2:30 am and I am getting overexcited about videogames, but hey.
What a strange and beautiful world I beheld, but dangerous too, I was certain. And I was friendless and homeless. And so I prayed.
"Hear me, exalted spirits. Hear me be you gods or devils, ye who hold dominion here. I am a wizard without a home. I am a wanderer seeking refuge."

Volatar

• Bay Watcher
  • The Mutant Cheese Monster
    • View Profile
    • Anilist
« Reply #10190 on: October 13, 2012, 04:53:30 am »

I am pretty sure this is the best game of LoL I have ever played.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

This game should have ended at 30 minutes in when we got pushed into your base only having taken two of their towers. And their Trynd was 14/5.

They then Baroned.

And somehow we continued to survive.

For forty more minutes.

How it happened is sort of a blur. But we focused. Coordinated. And listened to what Mario told us to do.

We never managed to ace them. But we did manage to win team fights and eventually, with far too much effort, push and win. Even with a bare Nexus.

It. Was. Amazing.
Quote from: Vilien
Yes, you should always apply more magma.

Astral

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTER_TENTACLES:RIBCAGE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10191 on: October 13, 2012, 05:49:30 am »

I've had a few games like that recently. Lasts an hour with the first 45 minutes looking bleak, with only minor victories and heavy losses throughout, but then either we get our shit together or the enemy team gets overconfident to a fault, and we are able to win a teamfight... maybe two... then push to win.

While I do enjoy a surrender option when the enemy team is too busy trying to stat farm for e-peen size, it gives people too easy a way out of a possible victory. Too many games of DotA and DotA 2 taught me that opportunities for comebacks present themselves a lot more often then people think, and in those games you don't have the luxury of a surrender without people simply leaving.
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the Earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle. -Stephen King's Cell
It's viable to keep a dead rabbit in the glove compartment to take a drink every now and then.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10192 on: October 13, 2012, 06:21:07 am »

I love Tryndamere's "we just gave you the win" when he himself has THREE INFINITY EDGES. And Zerkers Greaves.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10193 on: October 13, 2012, 06:45:25 am »

So, finals.

TPA TPA TPA!

I always root for the underdog.

Graven

• Bay Watcher
  • Don't we all just love contact juggling?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10194 on: October 13, 2012, 08:28:00 am »

So as I said, check this sweet, sweet game out :

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Sweet, sweet 4v5. Bear in mind 4v5s are much harder to win in Dominion because of ambient gold and experience. What I'm saying is, I'm awesome  8)
What a strange and beautiful world I beheld, but dangerous too, I was certain. And I was friendless and homeless. And so I prayed.
"Hear me, exalted spirits. Hear me be you gods or devils, ye who hold dominion here. I am a wizard without a home. I am a wanderer seeking refuge."

Therolyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10195 on: October 13, 2012, 11:58:49 pm »

Played my first ranked game.

Feel like I fed like mad afterwards. But my relatives/friends are all going in that direction, so there's no much choice.And the high competitiveness of such matches doesn't really suit me.

Wiles

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10196 on: October 14, 2012, 12:14:54 am »

So there is a summoner icon that you can unlock from the championship but it can only be unlocked in the next 24hrs.

http://bit.ly/lolriven is the site (which currently seems to be down)

and the code is 521337.

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #10197 on: October 14, 2012, 12:54:16 am »

TPA won 3-1 with a lose first round then following it up with sweeping through the other team to win 1 million dollars.
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #10198 on: October 14, 2012, 01:06:28 am »

That was intense. The end of the season should usher in a lot of cool changes. I'm looking forward to it.

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #10199 on: October 14, 2012, 01:13:24 am »

Yes, it might even usher in my actual attempt at getting better at the game. I am mostly an observer at this point sadly as college starting up awhile back disrupt my schedule quite a bit and it stopped me from playing and my new daily mess managed to miss LoL. Though the chances of getting any where near pro level is slim it would be fun to see how close I could get. Of course even if it wasn't me I would love to see some people here form up a Bay12 team and do good at it.
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.
Pages: 1 ... 678 679 [680] 681 682 ... 1067