Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 679 680 [681] 682 683 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1270544 times)

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Kha'zix, the Voidreaver - 1.0.0.148
« Reply #10200 on: October 14, 2012, 04:30:37 am »

I for one, will be playing a lot of ranked season 3 as soon as I get my ap runes.

Also, so glad TPA won, it would have been such an awkward bitchfest if azubu frost took the cup.

baruk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10201 on: October 14, 2012, 12:51:17 pm »

A friend mis-clicked last night, and gave me a teamwork honour point whilst we were playing from the same IP (I know, a likely story, right?). Today, ALL my honour points have been reset to zero. Be careful where you click!
edit: everything's back to normal, I'm just being paranoid. ;)
Also, so glad TPA won, it would have been such an awkward bitchfest if azubu frost took the cup.
Frost got a bit railroaded on the whole "cheating" thing. If you can "cheat" by turning your head 60 degrees, that's an issue for Riot to answer for. I was rooting for TPA in any case..
« Last Edit: October 14, 2012, 03:02:56 pm by baruk »

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #10202 on: October 14, 2012, 12:59:21 pm »

Well I managed to not completely suck in my first game in a while. Went 9's across the board though most of that happened in the first part of the game so once I knocked off the rust I did better.
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile
« Reply #10203 on: October 14, 2012, 01:51:34 pm »

So, after a long day of ranked (Only made about 20 off of it, couldn't get into my groove), I'm coming to you to ask what your favorite unorthodox tops are? Unorthodox as in, not the first thing you think of then someone says top, like Jayce or Riven or Cho.

Right now I'm loving Swain, but Lux just recently came to my attention (Thanks, SivHD!) as a powerful top.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10204 on: October 14, 2012, 01:59:39 pm »

Mf is a wonderful Top against anyone you need to kite.  I also can win as Lulu top, which is about as awkward as it sounds.

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile
« Reply #10205 on: October 14, 2012, 03:04:07 pm »

Lulu top isn't that awkward. That was actually the prime place to send her about 5 or 6 days after release once people figured out how godlike she was. Then she dominated tournament, then Riot was like "fuck this" and nerfed her to the ground.

MF is definitely not the first AD I'd send top. How do you play her?

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10206 on: October 14, 2012, 03:25:40 pm »

Its been a long time since I've done it, Rumble and Riven generally do well enough for me.

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #10207 on: October 14, 2012, 04:00:05 pm »

Dang it, bad computer, don't crash LoL when game is starting.

Edit: Hmm, that was an interesting match. Apparently I can play the little mummy guy decently. Would have managed to get out of the game with only a single death (I got cocky) except I got caught in the enemy base though it was interesting, I ulted and the enemy Amumu ulted as well so I got stuck there and sadly was lowish on health. Did manage to go 17/2/10 so I am definitely not complaining.

Edit: Sigh, 3 of the people on my team went mid the whole game. Not only that but they managed to have 2 of them die 3v1 in the first few minutes. On the other hand me and another guy managed to do all right in the side lanes till the opposing team figured out that they could just all go mid and roflstomp the 3 there and get ludicrously fed then when ever one of the side lanes would get pushed they would just send someone over to beat the ever living day lights out of us. Worst of all even if my team had all went mid the first bit fed the enemy Ashe too much for my team to do anything even if the mid 3 where not under leveled. Me and the other guy actually managed to take all the outside and inner turrets in the outside lanes so if anything I count that as something.

Edit: Well I seem to be able to play Nunu support decently though I seem to end up after the first few minutes as the only guy bot. Of course seeing as I manage to hold that well enough even when 1v2 its fine. A couple games both wins doing this so along with the fact I didn't get team derp means I managed to go up another level which is always nice.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 10:31:09 pm by Akhier the Dragon hearted »
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #10208 on: October 16, 2012, 03:41:23 am »

So it seems that in addition to reworking top, reworking items in general, and reworking the masteries, they're also going to rework the jungle for Season 3 (yay WW/fiddles).

They're going to make the jungle a bit harder (not quite Season 1 level) and give the worse junglers new items to help them out instead of weakening the camps to help them out, in addition to making gold income from jungle camps rise more quickly over time. I'm assuming the mastery and item changes will be a significant part of the jungle changes, so I guess all of these problems overlap pretty significantly.

I'm hoping for two things right now. First, that this will enable carry junglers like Jax, Tryndamre, and Kha'Zix. Second, that the items will make unorthodox junglers better. Season 1 unorthodox junglers were "Yeah, you can theoretically jungle but you're going to cripple your build and go down to <50HP. Don't bother." Season 2 unorthodox junglers were "Yeah, you can clear well but you're going to lose your jungle and be low on gold even if you succeed, so don't bother."

I'd expect more nerfs to GP10 items since they're pretty central to how screwed up top and the jungle are right now. Sorry supports, hopefully those activatable support items they're working on will be cool enough to make up for it.

Graven

• Bay Watcher
  • Don't we all just love contact juggling?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10209 on: October 17, 2012, 04:56:53 pm »

So there's a promo for the Shadow Isles online here : http://promo.leagueoflegends.com/shadow-isles/en.html

Also a sneakpeek at the new champion. Well, just a name and appearance. Elise, the Spider Queen. Also a bit of other shadow-isles-related info, including skins and the like.
What a strange and beautiful world I beheld, but dangerous too, I was certain. And I was friendless and homeless. And so I prayed.
"Hear me, exalted spirits. Hear me be you gods or devils, ye who hold dominion here. I am a wizard without a home. I am a wanderer seeking refuge."

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile
« Reply #10210 on: October 17, 2012, 05:10:48 pm »

Ward skins? For IP? Sorry Jayce, but buying you can wait.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #10211 on: October 17, 2012, 06:08:38 pm »

Elise looks pretty cool. I'm glad to see the spider queen done in a way that's powerful and badass, not dinky and whimsical. I mean, look at this. Yuck.

The Hecarim skin looks awesome, the Twisted Fate skin has potential but I can't see enough of it, and the Maokai skin will likely throw pumpkins (fucking awesome) but it's not going to be as good as Christmas Tree Maokai. The Elise skin doesn't really look Halloween-related at all, but maybe she'll summon pumpkin-spiders with their legs sticking out of little jack-o-lantern bodies. That would likely convince me to buy it.

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #10212 on: October 17, 2012, 09:28:17 pm »

Took them long enough to add a Broodmother well more like Arachna from HoN but still ;D lot of champ with spell doing 2 different things now
"Hiken: Tsubame-Gaeshi" -Sasaki Kojirou (Grand Order}

"Please touch me. Without lying, wherever you want to touch. That is my wish." - Kiyohime (Grand Order)

"Tyranny, violation, genocide. Those are the things that I detest above all else." - Amakusa Shirou Tokisada (Grand Order)

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #10213 on: October 17, 2012, 10:19:43 pm »

Twisted Treeline remake!  Hopefully they'll balance some things out?  I dunno if anyone ever plays TT these days.

Graven

• Bay Watcher
  • Don't we all just love contact juggling?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10214 on: October 18, 2012, 07:36:28 am »

Welp, Elise is revealed. Shapeshifting mage/assassin with trollpole and an execute and a dash and a stun. Not really sure about this one, since Jayce is the definitive Overpowered Douchebag TM because of his abilities and the pretty decent balance of Nidalee is a thing long gone, it seems.

Elise looks interesting and the spider form is definitely quite well designed, but I get the feeling she'll be OP. Either delayed OP like Jayce or straight-up murderfrensy like release Zyra.
What a strange and beautiful world I beheld, but dangerous too, I was certain. And I was friendless and homeless. And so I prayed.
"Hear me, exalted spirits. Hear me be you gods or devils, ye who hold dominion here. I am a wizard without a home. I am a wanderer seeking refuge."
Pages: 1 ... 679 680 [681] 682 683 ... 1067