Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 593 594 [595] 596 597 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1270719 times)

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

trying to get into some ARAM on the Proving Grounds

but seriously this mode is like 90% queue dodges since there's no penalty

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

trying to get into some ARAM on the Proving Grounds

but seriously this mode is like 90% queue dodges since there's no penalty

Amen to that. I just barely managed to get into one today. I randomed in Blitzcrank.

We won.
Also often called Boowells.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

Played one as trundle, lost cause my team got kited to hell and back.

Played another as trundle (1 in 3721 chance to have two games in a row of the same champ given my amount of available champions, fun fact), won because the enemy team didn't know how to play their champions. It was priceless seeing this leblanc use her silence orb thing last whenever she tried to burst people.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

Played one as trundle, lost cause my team got kited to hell and back.

Played another as trundle (1 in 3721 chance to have two games in a row of the same champ given my amount of available champions, fun fact), won because the enemy team didn't know how to play their champions. It was priceless seeing this leblanc use her silence orb thing last whenever she tried to burst people.
Actually, that's incorrect. It's actually 1 in 61. Since there's 61 champions, you have a 1 in 3721 chance for a particular champion to be picked twice in a row. This means that there's 61 of these 1 in 3721 chances, meaning 61 in 3721, which equates to 1 in 61.

But we played a B12 ARAM. It was fun.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

... yeah, you're right.

Also I realized it's probably higher for less popular champions like Trundle, since other people owning champions lessens the chance that you'll get those champions. So you're more likely to get the least popular champions you own.

Russisch

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Those odds sometimes go up when a champion is on sale, a new skin just came out or is just released. Though I feel as if most pf the champions that are offered some of them are played and bought very rarely.

Astral

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTER_TENTACLES:RIBCAGE]
    • View Profile

Those odds sometimes go up when a champion is on sale, a new skin just came out or is just released. Though I feel as if most pf the champions that are offered some of them are played and bought very rarely.

Don't forget if someone has recently played well on whatever streaming site people watch. Some champions won't be played at all until someone comes up with a new and novel strategy (or just plays a very specific way) then everyone will jump on the bandwagon on how to play that way. Happened with DotA and Heroes of Newerth too.
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the Earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle. -Stephen King's Cell
It's viable to keep a dead rabbit in the glove compartment to take a drink every now and then.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

... yeah, you're right.

Also I realized it's probably higher for less popular champions like Trundle, since other people owning champions lessens the chance that you'll get those champions. So you're more likely to get the least popular champions you own.
That is probably true, but it wouldn't affect it more than a little bit.

Techhead

• Bay Watcher
  • Former Minister of Technological Heads
    • View Profile

I have had games where I literally pushed mid solo to the Nexus while top and bot lane were still working on their first tower. And then caught shit from people when I got 5-man ganked. Those are the moments when my finger hovers over the Uninstall button.
I will admit that your teammates were doing bad, but if you made it to the nexus mid-lane with all the other towers still up, that's practically asking to be ganged up on. Either ask your teammates to back you up mid on the push or help them knock down those towers.
Engineering Dwarves' unfortunate demises since '08
WHAT?  WE DEMAND OUR FREE THINGS NOW DESPITE THE HARDSHIPS IT MAY CAUSE IN YOUR LIFE
It's like you're all trying to outdo each other in sheer useless pedantry.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile

After playing Smite and watching tons of Ahri hentai I finally got around to playing getting my ass horribly handed to me every time I play! Name is Darayavaush, Europe.

Are recommended items generally any good?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

After playing Smite and watching tons of Ahri hentai I finally got around to playing getting my ass horribly handed to me every time I play! Name is Darayavaush, Europe.

Are recommended items generally any good?
Not really. But they're good for learning a little bit.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

East or West?

If you're east I could help you get your ass handed to you tonight (new internet and playable speed yay!)
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile

Duo-top is so much fun. While technically the amount of gold and exp you get is less then it could be and there's no one ganking for the first 10-15 minutes it doesn't really matter if the enemy top is perma-denied creeps and dead at least once or twice before the tower falls. No one knows how to deal with it, outside of swearing at us. Even jungle ganks are basically useless because we've harassed their top down to half and we end up trading one for one or both.

It is ridiculously gratifying to get someone talking shit and calling us fags and cowards for not 1v1ing and then popping back into lane and murdering them 1v1.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

Duoing with my cousing, I pick Ez (got him last night, awesome) another picks Ashe, when I ask why he says, we don't have an AD carry.

Wat.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG
Pages: 1 ... 593 594 [595] 596 597 ... 1067