Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 577 578 [579] 580 581 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1270269 times)

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile

When I jungle, unless I'm someone who needs another specific spell, like Cow, I go smite/exhaust. Exhaust just makes ganks that much more lethal.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

Been enjoying the free week with Heimerdinger. Think he might be next on the purchase list for me. Once he gets up and rolling with lvl 5 turrets, he's a defensive beast. I can single-handedly seal off a lane. Had a match the other night where I had 4 enemy champs massed to counterpush bot lane as we closed in on their fort. Two turrets up, W on a quick cooldown, and ult at the ready. My entire team managed to escape the teamfight, and nobody could pursue because nobody wanted to be the one to initiate running that gauntlet. Once or twice a couple of them would start to rush me, I'd ult the turrets for slow effect, W rocket them for hvy damage, and maybe blind grenade as well. Never did get kills, but I'd hurt people enough to drive them back.

I think one of the things that has made him work so well for me compared to earlier attempts is Athene's Unholy Grail. Just a much better mana supply/AP booster for his kit than Archangel/Manamune. He doesn't cast often enough for Archangel to be effective, and doesn't autoattack enough (or need the AD) for Manamune.

Typically combine that with a Rylai's so the turrets have an inherent slow even without the ult, and then add Sorcerer Boots and either an Abyssal Scepter or Voidstaff if the enemy starts building MR.

I won't have a ton of champ kills, but I do well in the assist dept, farm like there's no tomorrow, and most importantly I bring great map control. Only real weakness is gap closers. If a Jax or Xin Zhao gets right up on me (and isn't already hurt bad), I'm toast. No CC, no escape.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

Oh man, that Kog'Maw nerf is huge.

And Panda Teemo is the single cutest thing to ever exist. Except maybe Bunny Teemo.

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Pulsefire Ezreal skin is the new legendary.
Also often called Boowells.

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile

It's going to set you back $25, or if you get it in the first 4 days it's out, half that. You get a new summoner icon and a banner on your profile if you do get it.

It's also incredible and amazing and holy shit I want it so bad.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile

On a positive note, my friends seem to excel at troll strategies. Double jungling is the new thing. We've done Nautilus/Shen and Alistar/Blitzcrank, stomped both games. Our AD Lulu in bot went 15/1. I went 4/1/21 as Alistar.

Pfft, I was doing double Jungle years ago.

In the old-style Junge.

Yeah it didn't work quite so well then. Invading was hilarious though. "Oh, you're Warwick for safe, high-HP jungling? VELL VE HAVE VAYS OF DEALING VITH THAT."
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

Pulsefire Ezreal is definitely awesome. I've never been more excited for a skin I have no plans to ever get.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile

So I play game where we get and ashe, a shen, a Gp, me as shy and a singed calling GG in the loading screen.

And then they pick all carries, even the jungle(Draven)

I cried tears of joy.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

So I play game where we get and ashe, a shen, a Gp, me as shy and a singed calling GG in the loading screen.

And then they pick all carries, even the jungle(Draven)

I cried tears of joy.
lol.

Played a ranked game where two people argued over who was ranged AD.

Then they said they'd both pick AD. Then the other two said they'd pick ranged AD.

Then I got to pick.

I picked ranged AD.

We lost.

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile

I just recently (Re?)discovered the wonders of manaless junglers, Shyv in specific. Nothing is more satisfying than taking 3 out of the 4 starting buffs and then keeping it that way. It also gives a pretty massive edge to mid when you're able to give them first blue because you've got two buff camps anyways.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

I played Shyvana again after a moderate break from her yesterday. Still as ridiculous as ever.

I think since I started recording my match history with Riot Control, I've had 7 wins and 2 losses as her. But it's broken now so I can't check.

Exerosp

• Bay Watcher
  • Not Caught Lunatic
    • View Profile

So yesterday my brother had a game with a premade of 4 (he wasn't part of it, he was solo cue) and when they had just finished loading, Corki, him, cried his balls out. His team just capsed "GOOD LUCK CORki" then they all left >_>

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

I've been on the other team when that's happened. I've played a 5v0 and a 5v1. In the first, the fifth man didn't want to bother trying. In the second, he just messed around.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile

Did they leave because he "cried his balls out" or did they leave as soon as it started?
Shoes...

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

Going into a game as Cho'Gath in top. One of our guys had a dilemma over whether he needed to top or bot, so I didn't have my masteries ready and I'm using jungle tank masteries instead of the 9/21 non-jungle stuff I'd normally use. To make things worse, I forgot to switch to Jurassic Cho'Gath. I'm really more upset about the latter.
Pages: 1 ... 577 578 [579] 580 581 ... 1067