Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 422 423 [424] 425 426 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1269337 times)

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Ahri, the Nine-Tailed Fox - 1.0.0.131
« Reply #6345 on: December 15, 2011, 07:52:06 am »

Ahri isn't as bad as I'd thought she'd be. And by bad, I meant OP. She's a strong assassin, but other than that, easy as hell to pick off if she doesn't have her ult up.

But alas, QQ threads all over.
With about 300 AP her Q deals 240 true damage every 7 seconds, which seems a lot to me especially since it can hit multiple targets. Then again, Olaf deals 340 true damage every 4 seconds and Olaf is rare as crap and never is complained to be OP, so that prolly won't be too big of a problem. Haven't seen her in-game yet, though.
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Graven

• Bay Watcher
  • Don't we all just love contact juggling?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6346 on: December 15, 2011, 08:36:14 am »

She's in every dominion I play, and tbh I probably should rage less at her, but it's just so ... rage-inducing. The charm is annoying, the true damage is annoying, her ult is god damn keyboard-breaking and I should probably stop working myself into a rage.

She is in no way pretty balanced in Dominion where there are pvp battles all the time, but I haven't really met her in SR yet, so I can't speak about it. I'd say she's not balanced there, too, but it'd be speaking out of my ass.
What a strange and beautiful world I beheld, but dangerous too, I was certain. And I was friendless and homeless. And so I prayed.
"Hear me, exalted spirits. Hear me be you gods or devils, ye who hold dominion here. I am a wizard without a home. I am a wanderer seeking refuge."

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #6347 on: December 15, 2011, 09:05:03 am »

She's in every dominion I play, and tbh I probably should rage less at her, but it's just so ... rage-inducing. The charm is annoying, the true damage is annoying, her ult is god damn keyboard-breaking and I should probably stop working myself into a rage.

She is in no way pretty balanced in Dominion where there are pvp battles all the time, but I haven't really met her in SR yet, so I can't speak about it. I'd say she's not balanced there, too, but it'd be speaking out of my ass.
She's basically AOE LeBlanc with a little bit of Morgana in her. Which is to say, probably OP.

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6348 on: December 15, 2011, 09:23:46 am »

Jungle Karthus, Smite-CV, have everyone laugh at you till they are stuck in a |---------| across there whole lane with 5 Qs that kill em or ready them for his ult...

Horrible Idea or okay? The main issue I found is that you have to hang around in lane to leech one level (for your Es passive) and get early hextech rev. (also only viable if there is noone else who has smite or would be a okay jungler). With rylays staff you can kite like a boss anyway, but sometimes the raw damage of your firecrackers is preferable... Thoughs?

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #6349 on: December 15, 2011, 10:06:44 am »

Jungle Karthus, Smite-CV, have everyone laugh at you till they are stuck in a |---------| across there whole lane with 5 Qs that kill em or ready them for his ult...

Horrible Idea or okay? The main issue I found is that you have to hang around in lane to leech one level (for your Es passive) and get early hextech rev. (also only viable if there is noone else who has smite or would be a okay jungler). With rylays staff you can kite like a boss anyway, but sometimes the raw damage of your firecrackers is preferable... Thoughs?
It's cool. Done it before and it works.

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6350 on: December 15, 2011, 10:15:54 am »

Prob gonna grab surge instead, of cv, for the extra kick.

Wravburn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6351 on: December 15, 2011, 12:16:16 pm »

I want the lifesteal quints so I can go graves with doran's in jungle.
I want Ahri and try and jungle.
I must spend IP on champions so I can get a pretsy winter skin.

So much to do.

PS: I like Orianna support, then again, I hardly play support.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 12:31:09 pm by Wravburn »
League of Legends
EU-west: Wash

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #6352 on: December 15, 2011, 12:30:03 pm »

Fought a couple of Ahris.

A bit ridiculous, her ult, but she's extremely skillshot dependant.

Sirian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6353 on: December 15, 2011, 01:31:08 pm »

Yea you can beat Ahri with proper positioning and dodging (so get boots if you're in her lane). She's completely dependent on her ult for escape or chase so once she's blown that, she's no big deal. It's kinda like with flash, once your opponent used it, you know it's on cooldown and you can act accordingly.

tldr : she's not op because she can be outplayed in most situations.

Now maybe she's going to be op once people learn to play her or find a proper build, be she didnt phase me so far.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #6354 on: December 15, 2011, 06:12:18 pm »

Here's some things I've noticed about Ahri.

1. She doesn't have that instakill burst ability other AP mids usually have. Her damage output seems to be more similar to Vlad or... Corki actually. It's not the same kind like Brand or Annie.
2. Her damage is significant, and her cooldowns are really short. From what I've seen she seems more of the sustained / consistent damage type. Unfortunately, she's also ridiculously squishy... like... incredibly squishy. So I'm not really sure how good I feel about a super squishy champion doing sustained damage.
3. The ult is cool, but it's like 50% of her damage. If she has to use it to escape... it's such a waste. The problem is that she HAS to use it to escape because she's so freaking squishy.

So... do I think she's OP? Not at the moment. I think she dies if there's even a small breeze and she's always within striking distance because of her sustained damage nature. If she gets hit by CC, it's closed curtains for her. Super risky.

Honestly, she's really similar to Corki and Ezreal.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #6355 on: December 15, 2011, 07:20:28 pm »

I've been bursted down from full by Ahri before, and I've been hit by one skillshot and then walked up and tore her apart before. She's very inconsistent if you're not good with her skillshots.

Also, I noticed that Xypherous has finally gotten his dream of Riven's "three hits in one ability" becoming a normal type of ability, since Xerath and Ahri both have that.

Graven

• Bay Watcher
  • Don't we all just love contact juggling?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6356 on: December 15, 2011, 07:20:47 pm »

So I keep hearing how Wukong is "Godly", "god tier" and so on on Dominion. Now, granted, I have been doing somewhat well with him, but... nowhere near saying "Why yes, I feel godly with this character!". A problem for me as a relative noob is that there aren't really any guides for dominion, so I must ask here. Can someone please provide me with a short general build and gameplay summary for Wukong?

What a strange and beautiful world I beheld, but dangerous too, I was certain. And I was friendless and homeless. And so I prayed.
"Hear me, exalted spirits. Hear me be you gods or devils, ye who hold dominion here. I am a wizard without a home. I am a wanderer seeking refuge."

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6357 on: December 15, 2011, 09:48:09 pm »

Has anyone else been getting ungodly lag spike since the new patch?
"Hiken: Tsubame-Gaeshi" -Sasaki Kojirou (Grand Order}

"Please touch me. Without lying, wherever you want to touch. That is my wish." - Kiyohime (Grand Order)

"Tyranny, violation, genocide. Those are the things that I detest above all else." - Amakusa Shirou Tokisada (Grand Order)

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6358 on: December 15, 2011, 11:38:44 pm »

So I keep hearing how Wukong is "Godly", "god tier" and so on on Dominion. Now, granted, I have been doing somewhat well with him, but... nowhere near saying "Why yes, I feel godly with this character!". A problem for me as a relative noob is that there aren't really any guides for dominion, so I must ask here. Can someone please provide me with a short general build and gameplay summary for Wukong?

What's your average score with Wukong on Dominions? Because really, there isn't much too him. You Nimbus Strike in, use your 1st (I forget what it's called) and then decoy, or if you think you'll need to escape save Decoy for later. Use cyclone in team fights rather than 1v1, generally play guerilla style, don't just rush in, ambush at the best possible areas, kite enemies to teammates, try never to fight solo etc... Althought most of that will go for any champion. lol...
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #6359 on: December 16, 2011, 12:36:22 am »

Adventures in Dominion:
1. ARGH this Rammus maxing his roll first is doing so much damage!!! @.@
2. Shyvana likes to walk up and hit my poor Sivir in the face 1v1. Unfortunately, it works really well.
3. Lolol AP Eve killing everything. Teammates telling me, "Eve go backdoor, you can't fight anything. You're a bad champion!" I kill everything. Muhahaha!

By the way, are there any other regular, non-ultimate skills that have a 1:1 AP ratio like Eve?
Pages: 1 ... 422 423 [424] 425 426 ... 1067