Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 421 422 [423] 424 425 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1269347 times)

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Ahri, the Nine-Tailed Fox - 1.0.0.131
« Reply #6330 on: December 14, 2011, 07:45:33 pm »

The more I play Sivir, the more and more I keep falling in love with her.

Final fight in the enemy's base. Their inhibs are down. They killed everyone except me through Vlad + Kennen + Shyvana super damage combo. But I'm MF'ing Sivir. 5v1? No goddamn problem. I have two fully stacked Bloodthirsters! Come at me bros!

Lifesteal lifesteal lifesteal lifesteal lifesteal lifesteal

I killed Vlad, Kennen and Shyvana and everyone else ran away.

Edit: It also taught me that Vlad + Kennen are an incredible combo. =| Shit really really hurt. They were doing 1500+ damage in a second in a massive AOE.

woose1

• Bay Watcher
  • Yay for bandwagons!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6331 on: December 14, 2011, 08:02:07 pm »

You could try Maokai or Malphite. They're both really fun and easy to play, incredibly tanky, lots of damage, lane very well, can jungle, can support, can top lane, can mid lane, get progressively better as the game goes on, and have lots of CC.
I've tried both. Maokai was interesting but his abilities too tricky for me to get a good handle on. Malphite was relatively straightforward, but wasn't very fun. And at least the couple of matches I played with him, he was getting owned by mages.
Try Volibear (if you can afford him) or Nunu. Again, very tanky, pretty easy to play, fun (especially when you get good with them), a decent amount of damage, and they can both jungle really well. (Although, Volibear is somewhat slow for that particular role.)

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #6332 on: December 14, 2011, 08:16:47 pm »

I can recommend Karthus.

Tryed free heimerdinger... horrible game, I (as heimer) had the best score, most dmg done, most towers/inhibs killed, most minion kills, carry carry carry... Canīt do anything when my team feeds a lebonk 25 (!) kills. Seriously, she was 7/0 before 10 min, team refuses to stop feeding or build MR.
You mean health.

No, I think he means MR. A negatron will give you quite a bit of reduction on her combo. For a similar resistance with health, you'll have to increase your HP by 48%. Which tends to be pretty hard depending on where you are in the game.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #6333 on: December 14, 2011, 08:43:12 pm »

If you don't feed LeBlanc, she's not a problem late game.  She can only blow up one person and since she can't farm if you don't feed her early on she won't even be able to blow up one person.

An early negatron cloak works, but most of the people who'd be going mid would probably be better served by a catalyst and a couple dorans.
Shoes...

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #6334 on: December 14, 2011, 08:47:52 pm »

Pffft, building defense against LeBonk? I'm so pro, my strategy for dealing with LB is stacking MOAR DAMAGE and pushing the wave to the tower nonstop, Then running away to other lanes wahahahaha!

Graven

• Bay Watcher
  • Don't we all just love contact juggling?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6335 on: December 14, 2011, 08:49:35 pm »

Dunno if anyone posted this already : Ahri Spotlight : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlalkAUkwqE

Seems as though her kit is exactly as bullshitty as I previously thought, even in the hands of Phreak. Also I cannot get over how incredibly god damn anime she is. To remedy this, have possible newcomer Viktor's Soviet Voice : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZKKctPm0To
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
. Sadly, dude also looks ridiculous.

It might just be me, but the last few new champions, Fizz aside, have been really lackluster. When will I be able to play something like BLC's Guardian again :( Damn you Funcom!

Still waiting for a IP cost reduction on The Best Champion, a.k.a. Swain.
What a strange and beautiful world I beheld, but dangerous too, I was certain. And I was friendless and homeless. And so I prayed.
"Hear me, exalted spirits. Hear me be you gods or devils, ye who hold dominion here. I am a wizard without a home. I am a wanderer seeking refuge."

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #6336 on: December 14, 2011, 10:03:48 pm »

I dunno why everyone thinks Taric is the worst support now and Sona is the best. I personally think Taric is really useful, especially with all these super early ganks that's been happening recently. I know he's a worse version of Alistar, but because of my ping I can't do the Alistar combo, so I use Taric a lot. I find he's got a really good jack-of-all-trades kit that's perfect for supports since they need to do everything. Not to mention he's crazy tanky. 150 armour without a single armour item wtf.

I mean, if I were to compare him to common supports.
- Soraka: Has no hard CC, can't do shit when jungler wants to gank. Also kinda useless if the enemy actually reaches you. =| Her super long cooldowns these days really took the fun out of her for me.
- Sona: She's good, lots of heals and damage. But again, if junglers do early ganks... she can't do anything. Also, her auras are actually kinda bad compared to Taric.
- Leona: Leona's great! She does lots of damage, lots of CC. Only problem is no sustain, so if the lane is failing, there's not really a lot she can do. Great for offensive players though. If I had her I'd use her more.
- Alistar: Alistar's hands down the best support. He's really hard to play though and these days, isn't really that tanky... especially compared to the crazy amounts of armour that Taric gets.

So I like Taric a lot. Ever since they buffed his ultimate and his W, he feels great!

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #6337 on: December 14, 2011, 10:16:31 pm »

Dunno if anyone posted this already : Ahri Spotlight : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlalkAUkwqE

Seems as though her kit is exactly as bullshitty as I previously thought, even in the hands of Phreak.
She's like Le Blanc... except better.

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6338 on: December 14, 2011, 10:32:53 pm »

I think its tarics less than spammable heal that does it for most people.

Overall I enjoy playing Taric a lot more than Sona. His stun is decent, and he has a freakene AOE explosion as his ult... on a support, its pretty darned cool with the demonic taric skin.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #6339 on: December 14, 2011, 10:49:36 pm »

Sustain support is for bitches, I wanna kill some people.  Taric, Morg, Alistar, sign me up for those lanes.
Shoes...

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #6340 on: December 14, 2011, 10:54:18 pm »

Taric is my favorite support. If your heal isn't spammable enough, hit some things with your hammer. That should fix it.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #6341 on: December 15, 2011, 02:04:49 am »

Don't hate me for it, but Morgana is my favorite support.

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6342 on: December 15, 2011, 03:42:46 am »

Ulimate death support.

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6343 on: December 15, 2011, 06:10:17 am »

I can recommend Karthus.

Tryed free heimerdinger... horrible game, I (as heimer) had the best score, most dmg done, most towers/inhibs killed, most minion kills, carry carry carry... Canīt do anything when my team feeds a lebonk 25 (!) kills. Seriously, she was 7/0 before 10 min, team refuses to stop feeding or build MR.
You mean health.

Elaborating: Only the le bonk and there poppy had any kills, followed by there ap sion, with there ad having 0 kills each, thats why I demanded MR

xDarkz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6344 on: December 15, 2011, 07:48:13 am »

Ahri isn't as bad as I'd thought she'd be. And by bad, I meant OP. She's a strong assassin, but other than that, easy as hell to pick off if she doesn't have her ult up. She's got enough damage to pick off squishies, but I've yet to see her able to take out tankier opponents. I think she's pretty balanced.

But alas, QQ threads all over.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 07:50:10 am by xDarkz »
Pages: 1 ... 421 422 [423] 424 425 ... 1067