Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 355 356 [357] 358 359 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1272976 times)

debvon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Shyvana, the Half-Dragon - 1.0.0.128
« Reply #5340 on: November 07, 2011, 02:03:07 am »

How will I learn Shaco?  If I 4queue we'll have some dumb fucker badding it up, if we 5queue we'll go against other 5man teams and I'll get tryharded.  It's impossible.

Not every solo-queue summoner is a "dumb fucker" who will "bad" it up. That is to say, if the 5th player in a 4-queue is having a bad game, it's more than likely the result of lack of communication. Sounds like you've got some serious LoL hang ups. You should take a break to clear your head.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 02:09:25 am by debvon »

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5341 on: November 07, 2011, 02:33:54 am »

If you want to practice new things, you could always do a few bot games. It's how I test run all my strategies. Whacking on bots.

I never play solo queue any more these days though, simply because it's just too stressful. But I do enjoy playing with my friends as we derp around doing funny things like support Cho Gath or mid-lane Nasus vs Kassadin in 5-man premades.

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5342 on: November 07, 2011, 06:23:21 am »

Suddenly I am reminded why olaf had both a health cost and a manacost on reckless swing.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5343 on: November 07, 2011, 06:48:41 am »

Suddenly I am reminded why olaf had both a health cost and a manacost on reckless swing.
Yeeeeep.

Painful isn't it? Neverending true damage.

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5344 on: November 07, 2011, 07:39:05 am »

>Play with American buddys (all lvl 30) basically from the moment I joined, much feeding was had and actually get competent around lvl 24-ish
>Switch to EU, to play with German Buddys >Que with lvl 1 >Last 10 games have been me pentakilling or acing there whole team, average of 15/0/20 per game~ still lost some, especially 5v5 you can still lose by nexus.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5345 on: November 07, 2011, 12:15:09 pm »

I take a lot of satisfaction in knowing that Malz handily beats Cass in lane. Hopefully *SOMEONE* will slowly begin to realize Cass isn't the end-all-be-all of mid laners.  8)

As a Cassio player, I kind of agree with that. *!§%ing Malzahars. Katarina when slippery enough also has an easy time.
Garen, meh, the problem for him is that he is melee. It's game over if he gets into Cassios face. Which will take some time at first.
Really Cass can be beaten by most mid lane characters if they are played well enough OR start boots, but she tends to have an advantage. I recommend Kassadin, but LeBonk also works handily.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5346 on: November 07, 2011, 07:05:44 pm »

I have 10 games played as Vlad across all my accounts. Haven't lost one. Muahahahaha~

woose1

• Bay Watcher
  • Yay for bandwagons!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5347 on: November 07, 2011, 09:02:54 pm »

Goddammit Umiman, tell me how to play Vlad. He's one of the few champions I can't play at all. :(

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5348 on: November 07, 2011, 09:19:09 pm »

Farm.

You can't play Vlad if you can't reliably get shittonnes of farm every game. He's a lategame monster and WILL win 1v5 when you have 300 CS.

Smitehappy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5349 on: November 07, 2011, 09:31:45 pm »

Is it normal for a support (In this case Allistar) to have the highest deaths on a losing team? Seems like every time I play tank I end up throwing myself into the enemy in team-fights without my team dropping anyone. Then I get yelled at for feeding. :l

Grant this I've never played a game outside of random and I'm only level 9 so maybe it's just poor teams... 
Interestingly, Armok's name actually originates from arm_ok, a variable in one of Toady's earlier games that kept track of how many of your arms weren't missing.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #5350 on: November 07, 2011, 09:47:21 pm »

Is it normal for a support (In this case Allistar) to have the highest deaths on a losing team? Seems like every time I play tank I end up throwing myself into the enemy in team-fights without my team dropping anyone. Then I get yelled at for feeding. :l

Grant this I've never played a game outside of random and I'm only level 9 so maybe it's just poor teams...
Give it time. Or new people.

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5351 on: November 07, 2011, 09:51:26 pm »

You need to know when your team has shit damage.

or they're cowards :/

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #5352 on: November 07, 2011, 10:17:03 pm »

If you're not initiating right you'll die a lot.  It may also be their fault, at low levels people dont' know how to initiate a teamfight.  As you get more experienced you'll get a sense for the right time to go in and so will (most) of the people you're playing with.

Tanking is harder than it seems.

Also, just had the most rage-inducing match I've ever played.

Me (Cass), Lucky (Shaco), Bluerobin (Nidaree), Morde, and Shyvana vs Fiddle, Warwick, Nasus, Graves, and Maokai.

I dominate early game, kill Fiddle in lane once and a second time out of lane, kill people in other lanes, just killing people.  I'm 7-0 before long. 

Then the teamfights start, and as you'll notice we have no tank.  You can guess what happened.  Every fight the entire team dives me, and since I'm the only one that does any damage (Lucky is split pushing and the Shyvana sucks) we lose every teamfight.

We lose the game.  Nasus says "lol i can 1v4 u"  Fuck him, fuck graves, fuck the randoms, fuck everything.

Part of me wants to only 5queue because fuck randoms.  Part of me doesn't want to 5queue because then we'll get a bunch of tryhards.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 10:51:11 pm by Cthulhu »
Shoes...

woose1

• Bay Watcher
  • Yay for bandwagons!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5353 on: November 07, 2011, 10:43:26 pm »

Murphy's Law of LoL matches: The relative skill of the enemy team is directly proportional to the number of non-random players you have in your team.

Ranwick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5354 on: November 07, 2011, 10:55:03 pm »

Also, just had the most rage-inducing match I've ever played.

Me (Cass), Lucky (Shaco), Bluerobin (Nidaree), Morde, and Shyvana vs Fiddle, Warwick, Nasus, Graves, and Maokai.

I dominate early game, kill Fiddle in lane once and a second time out of lane, kill people in other lanes, just killing people.  I'm 7-0 before long. 

Then the teamfights start, and as you'll notice we have no tank.  You can guess what happened.  Every fight the entire team dives me, and since I'm the only one that does any damage (Lucky is split pushing and the Shyvana sucks) we lose every teamfight.

We lose the game.  Nasus says "lol i can 1v4 u"  Fuck him, fuck graves, fuck the randoms, fuck everything.

Part of me wants to only 5queue because fuck randoms.  Part of me doesn't want to 5queue because then we'll get a bunch of tryhards.

So if you lose a game it's either the random person's fault and/or the enemy team is just a bunch of try-hards? You really need to loosen up.  ???
Pages: 1 ... 355 356 [357] 358 359 ... 1067