Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 292 293 [294] 295 296 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1273064 times)

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Riven - Season 1 Update - 1.0.0.125
« Reply #4395 on: October 02, 2011, 08:07:57 pm »

Shaco is way too easily countered. You HAVE to deceive in to be effective, and that requires going into the river bush. 1 ward is all that's needed.

I also love it when they ragequit because you buy a ward summon a ghoul and ruin all the JitBs they put down. JitBs really shouldn't attack wards.
Congrats, you spent 75g to temporarily get rid of a free cdr spell while giving Shaco free 25g because his boxes killed the ward. I'm sure he's crushed and sad and entirely ruined by your l33t play.

What's next? Teemo is too easily countered because you can put wards ghouls on his mushrooms to destroy them. 1 ward ghoul is all that's needed.

Yorick scoffs at your mushroom distributing yordles and psychopathic clowns.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 08:10:04 pm by Dakk »
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4396 on: October 02, 2011, 08:11:52 pm »

Lol yeah... Yorick, the best skillshot cockblocker in the game.

Hurr, Blitzcrank? Ghoul.

Lee Sin? Ghoul.

Morgana? Ghoul.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4397 on: October 02, 2011, 08:20:03 pm »

I've been trying Shaco, to have a change from the same-old same-old, and I am utterly confused.

I feel like I don't have a clue what I'm doing, I'm having trouble clearing the jungle, hit lvl 3, think:"what the heck, let's gank", and pull off a crazy double gank. I feel my damage is shit, I'm squishy as fuck, it shouldn't happen. Maybe it's the utterly crazy mindset I have when I play him, but I really don't get it.

On a side note: I'm actually looking forward to Xerath. I think he will be horrible, you lose a lot of the dynamics of the game and still there's this magnetic force pulling me to him.

Basicaly how I felt before the skarner release, I knew he was going to be bad, but I just wanted to get him. There's still hope however, he's supposedly getting changed in the comming patches, even the guy who designed him admitted his jungling is way weaker then it was supposed to. However, that same guy is afraid that buffing him a slight bit will break the game, not realizing things like Lee Sin still exist.
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4398 on: October 02, 2011, 08:36:07 pm »

Umi, Micro's shacos always lead their targets into the river bush maaaan, its what all the pro shacos do now a days...

Jiokuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Morning comes whether you set the alarm or not
    • View Profile
« Reply #4399 on: October 02, 2011, 08:50:27 pm »

Lee Sin is getting nerfed. and Eve while not super strong is very good at keeping lanes suppressed, and pushing. I really prefer Eve to Shaco. Though I prefer Twitch to eithir assuming the team comp allows.

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #4400 on: October 03, 2011, 01:16:15 am »

Want a challenge?

Play Veigar on Dominion. Suddenly, you're not an AP carry. You're a super-squishy bait object gone team-support with damage on the side. The range on his stun is juuust long enough to fire over walls and hit most of a point, too.

Sure, other champs do it better, are intended to do it, etc, but still. I won one match and it was entertaining in a way Veigar has never before been.

Edit: Four-assassin team vs. myself as Miss Fortune. Never played her before.

Oharmokitburns.

I had a Veigar in my team once. He could get his items really quick, and enemies had very hard time capturing boneyard when Veigar heroically guarded it.
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4401 on: October 03, 2011, 04:10:14 am »

http://runeterra.com/forums/index.php?topic=3579.0

I remembered that some time ago I wrote a Cass guide. Go, go, criticism rangers!
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #4402 on: October 03, 2011, 01:44:25 pm »

huh, Yorick and malz seem to be an rather good combo, first win and feeling of face-melting in forever.
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #4403 on: October 03, 2011, 07:07:34 pm »

Cass ganks are best ganks.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4404 on: October 03, 2011, 07:18:30 pm »

Almost all carry team on Dominion. The only person who was not a carry was me. I played Warwick. No one except me built tanky items, aside from a Triforce on Jax. Katarina stacked gunblades, but almost the whole enemy team could interrupt her at any time they liked. (I was facing Tryndamere, Maokai, Warwick, Irelia, and Udyr.)
Also often called Boowells.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #4405 on: October 03, 2011, 07:38:41 pm »

This just in, apparently Rammus+Soraka lane beats Akali+Renekton lane.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #4406 on: October 03, 2011, 09:24:10 pm »

Today was a horrible day for LoL.  Didn't win a single game despite always winning my lane with one exception that doesn't count.

Also, 0cs support rumble OP.  Me (As Cait) and LuckySpade wrecked their shit but it didn't matter because Lucky had a phone call and i couldn't hold them both off so we lost the tower.

Then lane Amumu said "I hate when people insist on laning together despite bad lane comp"

>lane amumu
>complaining about our lane comp

Unfortunately it looks like we'd have to 5queue to get anything done today, every game had horrible, uncarryable bads.  Last game of the day I was Urgot solo mid vs. Annie.  Totally kicked her ass (she had 16 cs at 10 minutes, until she got level 6 and started holding the Tibbers threat over my head she couldn't get a single creep without taking huge harass) but our Sion pretty much lost his lane immediately so I was constantly getting ganked by Renekton.

Meanwhile jungle Tryndamere hasn't ganked at all, and bottom lane is getting beaten up on constantly.  50 minutes in Tryndamere gets his first damage item (Infinity Edge).

I'm not gonna say you're going to hell if you rush phantom dancer as an AD carry, but I will say you're not going to heaven.
Shoes...

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #4407 on: October 03, 2011, 09:36:52 pm »

I'm not gonna say you're going to hell if you rush phantom dancer as an AD carry, but I will say you're not going to heaven.

If I'm building a PD on a champ, I'll leave it at Zeal for most of the game. Generally only getting that much after either Infinity Edge or Black Cleaver.

Sadly, Cthulhu, I can't offer much in the way of sympathy... because all the games I had today were facerolls. And a couple of funny moments.

Cass Mid vs Annie, we form a for a bit, she comes for me, I back off and poison, then go in with an E. Then I'm stunned, and over the next couple of seconds we faff around emptying our mana pools at each other, I win somehow, her cooldowns come off and she ignite+Qs me but runs out of mana, I hit with another E and I'm completely out as well.

We break off and go back to last-hitting, Annie All-chats "Peace?.

Next game, I'm Soraka. Me and the two people I was queuing with go for Dragon, but their Renek drops a ward nearby and spots us, backs off and waits for reinforcements. I hid in the nearby bush while Noct and Rammus kept at it, and soon a teamfight broke out. None of us died, though Rammus nearly did, escaping from their Akali with 20hp.

He escaped because Clutch silence as she jumped him stopped her from doing anything when she arrived. I then killed her with starcalls while she tried to hide in her shroud.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4408 on: October 03, 2011, 10:00:18 pm »

rushing PD sort of works on champions that can give themselves AD and don't necessarily have to build tanky, like tryndamere and yi. Its a bad choice on ranged carries though since most of them already have rather high natural attack speed and crit rate (not to mention a few skills that scale with AD), so you benefit most from AD early on, and only after that you build attack speed.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 10:10:31 pm by Dakk »
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Sirian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4409 on: October 04, 2011, 12:12:31 am »

We break off and go back to last-hitting, Annie All-chats "Peace?.

This reminds me of some games, where i had this tacit understanding with the enemy. Once we were both farming pretty close to each other (melee champs) for several minutes, and only last hitting. And then my champ autoattacked the guy before i could prevent it, and the truce was over :/
Pages: 1 ... 292 293 [294] 295 296 ... 1067