Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 246 247 [248] 249 250 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1273860 times)

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Talon, the Blade's Shadow - 1.0.0.124
« Reply #3705 on: September 04, 2011, 01:44:07 pm »

Normal elo? I'm not sure how to calculate that. +80 wins over losses, though.

Ranked I consider myself 1750ish, my peak being 1800 and my current being about 1715. I don't have a HUGE number of games played, so I might be higher/lower (though my ego says higher :P)

It is pretty easy most of the time. Hellenic is now at 1407 when he started in the low 1300s. Here are some of my scores:

7/1/10 Singed.
10/3/17 Singed.
4/8/23 Taric.
6/2/10 Karth.
7/3/5 Karth.
12/3/12 Karth.

I think I've only lost 2 or 3 games so far, and that's because my allied lanes failed faster than my enemy lane failed. I was just in a game with Nasus where I had the most farm in the game and could 2 shot Fiddles with Q, but mid and bot fed to hell, and since I was farming isolated top I didn't really have an impact. That Kennen game I got outplayed mid by a Karth, but then again I'm new to Kennen anyway.

Yeah...
There are enough misplaced players in ranked.
Yesterday I got an instalock karthus with 6 normal wins on my side, He proceded to build pure mana regen, never use his spells, and feed. He used his R once, never used his E, and used his w twice. He only used his q a couple of times in laning, and always missed.
Really, not sure why he was there.
He farmed 5k gold in the 30 minutes it took us to lose, and ended up with 7 ap.
Not the best karthus in the world.

That's a case of mental retardation or trolling. Lumbajak is better than that xD.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 01:49:28 pm by Yodamaster »

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3706 on: September 04, 2011, 02:00:49 pm »

Hee hee heee... I like 6v6 Twisted Treeline~

I think the game ended when I was level 12 and there were a total of 80 kills altogether.\

Edit: Lol... our team had 111 assists.

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3707 on: September 04, 2011, 05:42:18 pm »

I've heard 6v6 TT is fun, lol. I tried to get into a 12v12 summoner's rift game once but apparently that is broken right now. I suspect with the next patch both of these modes will be disabled though (and Dominion will be turned on :P).

I don't see the patch being September 6th right now, unless they go the whole no-new-champ-for-dominion route.

Btw, Irelia rocks.

Lumbajak

• Bay Watcher
  • They call me Jude
    • View Profile
« Reply #3708 on: September 04, 2011, 05:53:24 pm »

I'd already be gold if I didn't get 4 AD carries every other game.

Best part is my peak was one win from gold.

At any rate it's not like I can play right now anyways seeing as I probably need surgery.

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3710 on: September 04, 2011, 08:02:02 pm »

Zilean mid is ridiculous, I love it.

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3711 on: September 04, 2011, 09:38:05 pm »

At any rate it's not like I can play right now anyways seeing as I probably need surgery.
:(
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

Lumbajak

• Bay Watcher
  • They call me Jude
    • View Profile
« Reply #3712 on: September 05, 2011, 03:34:53 am »

Turns out I didn't need surgery.

I do get to enjoy mild pain, headaches and dizziness while this prescription fights off my newly discovered bladder infection though.

At any rate, I need to figure out how to pick Karthus without gaining the intense need to build 5 archangels and a hat.

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3713 on: September 05, 2011, 03:57:51 am »

Turns out I didn't need surgery.

I do get to enjoy mild pain, headaches and dizziness while this prescription fights off my newly discovered bladder infection though.

At any rate, I need to figure out how to pick Karthus without gaining the intense need to build 5 archangels and a hat.

make your last item lichbane, instead.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3714 on: September 05, 2011, 04:14:09 am »

I didn't realize I had LoLreplay on during the 6v6 Twisted Treeline match... so I thought I'd show you guys what it's like.

2 minutes into the game, TWO level 1 fights break out. One here, another at bot:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Tower cannot protect you from 5-man towerdive (This is only 12 minutes into the game):

It is really funny to see these tiny jungles filled with champions. Seriously, this map is meant for 6 players max, not 12 xD (21 minutes in, 56 kills total, we're all level 10 - 13):

Bonus Teemo hiding inside enemy base:

It honestly is very fun. 6v6 Summoner's Rift is nowhere near as exciting as the map is so big anyway but on Twisted Treeline it's glorious. The fights simply never end. There's no bullshit "laning phase" to speak of. You're basically teamfighting constantly.

xDarkz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3715 on: September 05, 2011, 05:43:24 am »

Just got out from a couple of games, all three of which contained Singed. I totally HATE playing with this champion, he just pub-stomps way too hard later in the game. I won't say he's OP though cause, I'm almost adamant that he has a counter. Solo-queue though... He's quite untouchable.

I don't understand why my entire team decides to chase him after we'd completely wiped out the opposing team. Their health just DROPS and before they even get to the tower, the opposing team's already respawned. Otherwise, they arrive at the tower and hesitate even though it's 4v1 against Singed.

Are there any half decent counters to this guy? DPS' can't catch him, tanks get tossed aside while his team picks off the squishes, and on top of that, his poison trail's almost always activated when you're trying to fight him, granted you catch up.

Sorry if it seems like I'm QQing about it. It's just extremely frustrating to have absolutely everything go right for up to three games, with a ratio of about 7/2/11 on my part, and get defeated, thrice.

Any counters or constructive criticism would be appreciated. Thanks guys :]....

Shadowgandor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3716 on: September 05, 2011, 06:41:46 am »

When I play as Singed, I usually look out for champions that have strong stuns or disables.
Morgana and Lux are good examples, fail to dodge those and you're in trouble. Another champion I'm usually careful of is Blitzcrank.
An obvious SS is Exhaust.

If Singed is the tank, he won't be able to do much damage. As hard as it is, try to ignore him until the squishies are dead.
If he's going AP (<3 AP singed), stun and nuke him. He's tough but not invincible, a single exhaust might be fatal for him.

I am not good at this game but these are the things that I look out for as Singed ^^

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #3717 on: September 05, 2011, 06:59:56 am »

Singed with Cleanse, QSS and Merc Treds is uncatchable unless you're well coordinated to stagger your Hard CC. Don't have more than three sources of said hard CC? Yeah, you're not getting him.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3718 on: September 05, 2011, 07:17:23 am »

Singed has a counter?

The only one I can remotely think of is Ashe. (And the usual, kill him early on and deny him farm shtick)

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #3719 on: September 05, 2011, 09:39:34 am »

"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG
Pages: 1 ... 246 247 [248] 249 250 ... 1067