Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 245 246 [247] 248 249 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1273853 times)

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Talon, the Blade's Shadow - 1.0.0.124
« Reply #3690 on: September 03, 2011, 12:33:02 pm »

Er... his Q scales of 1.5 of total, his E scales off 1.2 of bonus. I don't know how that person got 100 AD since that's about 43 bonus AD, but at that point his E is hitting harder.

Garen's base is 61
Rune page full of Flat AD runes:
Blues: 2.52
Yellows: 3.87
Reds: 8.55
Quints: 6.75
Total: 22 (rounds up) from runes.
3 more from the Mastery.

Total so far of 86.

Add a Dorans or a Longsword for 96.

That's by using math just now, rather than relying on the extremely unreliable Leaguecraft program. I think it rounded up all of the different coloured Runes separately, which is why it said 100. Damn its eyes.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3691 on: September 03, 2011, 12:53:57 pm »

Huh.

League Wikia says Garen has 57.66 base AD but the point still stands, if you assume you can get 3 ticks of E you really do have to assume 3 ticks of facestab with Q. Hell, it's probably MORE likely with Q from the speed bonus making the third hit near-Garenteed.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #3692 on: September 03, 2011, 01:03:26 pm »

Leaguecraft may be wrong. It lists Morgana and Nasus as have Lifesteal/Spellvamp in the thousands, if you put any of the appropriate items on, for example.

As amusing as 3525% spellvamp may be, I don't think it's accurate.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3693 on: September 03, 2011, 01:06:55 pm »

Lol....

Oh god I want to see that.

1 tick of pool = full hp.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #3694 on: September 03, 2011, 01:15:04 pm »

Lol....

Oh god I want to see that.

1 tick of pool = full hp.

If they only Ap item you had was a WoTA, a level 1 Q would heal her for 5258 hp.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3695 on: September 03, 2011, 01:40:59 pm »

Have morgana, mord and swainKarthus in the same team, have all 3 of them get will of the ancients. Now all 3 of them never die during teamfights.

Fanboys go crazy over nikasaur. At least this time the corset has hidden the "thing at the botton"

Again, I love hotshotgg.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 01:53:01 pm by Dakk »
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Lord Snow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3696 on: September 03, 2011, 02:55:55 pm »

i dont mean to brag but

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/7825/lolmfstats.jpg

them stats.

11111 222 xD

we noticed akali was missing after like 10 minutes, then managed to get them into 2 fights 4vs5 before they could catch up (was 20-12, 4-3 towers at the time). Aced them both times, was great fun with Boss Cho just standing there munching away.

And i had alrdy feared for the worst with caitlyn getting bullied around by kennen on mid.
Thought cait beats pretty much everything mid? except for mb urgot whos just as annoying~_~
« Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 03:01:43 pm by Lord Snow »

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3697 on: September 03, 2011, 08:39:40 pm »

Carrying Lumbajak's account to gold.

Anyone else want me to do that when I'm done with his? No joke :P.

Also, no, it's not strictly allowed, but people do this all the time, even people who stream and are being watched by thousands of people. The question has been asked many times on the forums and Riot never really said anything about it, and I've never heard of any negative consequences resulting from this.

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3698 on: September 04, 2011, 04:47:25 am »

Also, no, it's not strictly allowed, but people do this all the time, even people who stream and are being watched by thousands of people. The question has been asked many times on the forums and Riot never really said anything about it, and I've never heard of any negative consequences resulting from this.

Plz stop, I've had enough run-ins with people who got their characters farmed for them, yet have no idea how to play.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #3699 on: September 04, 2011, 05:20:36 am »

Plz stop, I've had enough run-ins with people who got their characters farmed for them, yet have no idea how to play.

Hmm? That isn't what he's saying he's doing. He's not taking the account details and grinding away for ELO and IP while the other person does nothing, he's playing alongside the other person and helping them win ranked games. It just means you have one guaranteed competent player on your side.

And seeing as how low ELO is a crapshoot of random luck on how retarded your team is, it's perfectly justified. My one and only ranked game, 3 out of 5 of my team fed hard, I was the only one who ever put down a ward (with my shit farm because Morde kept stealing it all during the times he wasn't dead), and somehow, Malzahar couldn't kill anyone 1v1.

EDIT: Bahahah.
Singed, Karthus, Zilean, Mordekaiser. No matter what our last guy picks this is a troll team.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 07:26:47 am by Akigagak »

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3700 on: September 04, 2011, 09:58:43 am »

Hmm? That isn't what he's saying he's doing. He's not taking the account details and grinding away for ELO and IP while the other person does nothing, he's playing alongside the other person and helping them win ranked games. It just means you have one guaranteed competent player on your side.

And seeing as how low ELO is a crapshoot of random luck on how retarded your team is, it's perfectly justified. My one and only ranked game, 3 out of 5 of my team fed hard, I was the only one who ever put down a ward (with my shit farm because Morde kept stealing it all during the times he wasn't dead), and somehow, Malzahar couldn't kill anyone 1v1.

EDIT: Bahahah.
Singed, Karthus, Zilean, Mordekaiser. No matter what our last guy picks this is a troll team.

Actually, no, I am playing on his account grinding his Elo to 1520. Just so he gets the free Jarvan and skin, because I'm a nice guy :P. It's fun for me too.

It's not like he'll ever play ranked after that until the reset anyway, so it's kinda irrelevant. In my eyes he deserves to be 1520 anyway. It's also fun because Lumbajak has skins for every fucking champion :D.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 10:04:59 am by Yodamaster »

MagmaDeath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3701 on: September 04, 2011, 11:08:25 am »

Yeah...
There are enough misplaced players in ranked.
Yesterday I got an instalock karthus with 6 normal wins on my side, He proceded to build pure mana regen, never use his spells, and feed. He used his R once, never used his E, and used his w twice. He only used his q a couple of times in laning, and always missed.
Really, not sure why he was there.
He farmed 5k gold in the 30 minutes it took us to lose, and ended up with 7 ap.
Not the best karthus in the world.
Knowledge=Power=Energy=Matter=Mass.

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #3702 on: September 04, 2011, 12:02:46 pm »

Just had an ARAM in normal game. Started in champ select when there was a malzahar who aid Mid!, then I said Mad! someone said Mud! etc. After Queue dodge, we get teamed with malza again. This time most of us said Mid! instantly, so we all decided to do all mid. Then, we also decided to do all random. And so we did.

It was a very fun game, and although we lost, we got the enemy inhib in 15 minutes.

Next game, we do a 5 man premade game, with same players, different team comp though. We get mid tower at 3 minute mark, but lose quite horribly.

Fun times.
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #3703 on: September 04, 2011, 12:20:53 pm »

I had a normal game that devolved into an all-mid game.

Everyone just ended up fucking about in the middle lane for 25 goddamn minutes. It was stupid. I think the mid turrets were the only front ones left on both sides at that point, nobody wanted to risk getting murdered to push the sides. So 25 minutes of harassing and harassing and harassing and not moving forwards by either side.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #3704 on: September 04, 2011, 01:06:08 pm »

Yodamaster, what's your normal elo? I'm confident I could get to 1400 after a while, but the journey there from 1100 is frustrating. If you can get there easily, you've got to be like 1800.
Pages: 1 ... 245 246 [247] 248 249 ... 1067