Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 220 221 [222] 223 224 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1274160 times)

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Skarner, the Crystal Vanguard - 1.0.0.123
« Reply #3315 on: August 20, 2011, 08:43:17 pm »

Its really hard to do anything as singed when you're shut off massively early game because your lane partner spends all his mana trying real hard to last hit and stops in his tracks when you get people down because his parents are telling him to gtfo.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3316 on: August 20, 2011, 09:16:32 pm »

Its really hard to do anything as singed when you're shut off massively early game because your lane partner spends all his mana trying real hard to last hit and stops in his tracks when you get people down because his parents are telling him to gtfo.

You can take a solo lane as Singed.

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #3317 on: August 20, 2011, 09:49:11 pm »

So I thought of this champion a few days ago. His ultimate literally came to me in a dream.

I present to you:
Zaxin, The Puppetmaster.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Astral

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTER_TENTACLES:RIBCAGE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3318 on: August 20, 2011, 10:01:37 pm »

The only issue I see is the whole "Puppet Master" title, since Heroes of Newerth shares a similarly named hero and they can't have anything remotely similar (Monkey King, store modifications and general shenanigans notwithstanding).

Otherwise I like the hero concept, though the passive is somewhat quirky. I would love to see the character's spirit jump out of its body and start howling down at him... (listening to Iron Maiden after seeing the name, heh).
« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 10:04:54 pm by Astral »
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the Earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle. -Stephen King's Cell
It's viable to keep a dead rabbit in the glove compartment to take a drink every now and then.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #3319 on: August 20, 2011, 10:09:44 pm »

I'm not sure I like the passive, it'll basically make him a split-push/backdoor god, and split-push gods tend to be deposed pretty quickly (See: TF)

Also, getting the hang of Nocturne and starting to carry games with him.

Mercs, Wriggle, Youmuu, BV/Randuin (Depending on enemy teamcomp.  Noc seems to have a global taunt with his ridiculous ganks pissing everyone off so I really need that survivability, he still does shitboats of damage with just Wriggle/Youmuu), Trinity, BV/Randuin or Bloodthirster if I'm not dying or only need the one.
Shoes...

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #3321 on: August 20, 2011, 10:15:29 pm »

I was considering that, I might try it some time.

Also, I love Jarman.  His ult pretty much guarantees successful ganks.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 10:25:40 pm by Cthulhu »
Shoes...

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3322 on: August 20, 2011, 10:26:00 pm »

On the topic of progressing with characters, I've found that Wriggles-Boots-Bloodthirster works pretty well for Trundle. I'll need more matches with which to screw around with him, but this sure as heck beats rushing a Trinforce.
I know that if you rush a Bloodthirster on Trundle, your damage basically skyrockets.

I think most people just take the Triforce for the extra utility and stats it provides.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #3323 on: August 20, 2011, 10:38:42 pm »

Duo-queueing with breadbocks despite hearing bad things from LuckySpade.

He told me Morde's early game is hell and he can't push very hard.  Oh jeez.

EDIT:  Game over.  He didn't do very good, but I kicked enough ass for both of us so it was all good.

Also can confirm, Atmog's is awesome on Noct.

Also also, got Void Nocturne skin and that's when I start going from 5/2/15 to 15/2/5.  Coincidence?
« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 11:18:20 pm by Cthulhu »
Shoes...

woose1

• Bay Watcher
  • Yay for bandwagons!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3324 on: August 21, 2011, 12:47:16 am »

Also also, got Void Nocturne skin and that's when I start going from 5/2/15 to 15/2/5.  Coincidence?
Well, I know for a fact that the red Mordekaiser skins make him go faster.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #3325 on: August 21, 2011, 01:14:48 am »

Well, I know for a fact that the red Mordekaiser skins make him go faster.
And every Piltover Customs Blitzcrank is a bad Blitzcrank.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

LASD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3326 on: August 21, 2011, 03:56:47 am »

On the topic of progressing with characters, I've found that Wriggles-Boots-Bloodthirster works pretty well for Trundle. I'll need more matches with which to screw around with him, but this sure as heck beats rushing a Trinforce.
I know that if you rush a Bloodthirster on Trundle, your damage basically skyrockets.

I think most people just take the Triforce for the extra utility and stats it provides.
Yeah, the Phage slow and double damage from Q is really nice. Though I tried the Bloodthirster in a ultimate bravery game and it actually worked really well. Even more unkillable in teamfights.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3327 on: August 21, 2011, 10:45:05 am »

You can take a solo lane as Singed.

You don't get the solo lane bonus xp and gold when your lane partner is actualy there leeching your xp and stealing your last hits.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #3328 on: August 21, 2011, 11:00:46 am »

So what's with all the AD Kog's lately?
Nobody seems to be doing the good old stack AS/OHE build for great win.Heck, they do AD even if the team allready has two AD carries, it's retarded really, if you do follow guides atleast follow those that are good enough to give you advice when you can't build the default build, because really, if you can't figure it out for yourself then atleast find someone who does it for you.

Edit:

Jungle Singed es#1 always gank never die
« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 12:11:30 pm by Jopax »
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #3329 on: August 21, 2011, 03:18:47 pm »

Is it horrible teamcomp day or something?

Every game, three AD carries and Shaco.  Shaco alone is dodge-worthy in my book.  Whenever I get a decent teamcomp someone on the enemy team dodges.

EDIT:  Seriously, I've played one game today.  Just now I had Trynd, Renekton, Me (Jungle Nocturne), Blank, Jungle Warwick.  Warwick sees me jungling, analyzes the current teamcomp, and decides Master Yi is the best choice.  What the fuck.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 03:37:10 pm by Cthulhu »
Shoes...
Pages: 1 ... 220 221 [222] 223 224 ... 1067