Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 219 220 [221] 222 223 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1274162 times)

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Skarner, the Crystal Vanguard - 1.0.0.123
« Reply #3300 on: August 20, 2011, 10:02:10 am »

Lowering prices is a nice touch.  The problem is they're lowering prices for champs everyone already has.
Shoes...

woose1

• Bay Watcher
  • Yay for bandwagons!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3301 on: August 20, 2011, 10:04:14 am »

Lowering prices is a nice touch.  The problem is they're lowering prices for champs everyone already has.
It helps out newer players, and doesn't force them to play 60 games in order to get a wider range of champion types.

MagmaDeath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3302 on: August 20, 2011, 12:03:31 pm »

I really doubt they will lower and 6300 prices, maybe Miss fortune and blitzcrank will be reduced to 4800, but they are pretty much just lowering the prices so they can say they have. Karma was the last 3150 champ, and she was almost 8 months ago.
Knowledge=Power=Energy=Matter=Mass.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #3303 on: August 20, 2011, 01:12:09 pm »

And she's a support, and an underpowered support at that.  Bluh bluh.

Finally have a jungler I'm good enough with to play in real games, Nocturne.  I usually get a few kills (Four or five), one or two deaths, and a shitload of assists :/

But they also usually surrender before 35 minutes so  that's a plus.  Ganks do wonders even if I'm not the one getting the kills.
Shoes...

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #3304 on: August 20, 2011, 01:14:50 pm »

Yeah, Noct is probably one of the scariest and easiest junglers right now, has a fairly nice sustain, a great gap closer, a shield for when they panick and try to stun you (OH GOD HE'S KILLING ME EVEN FASTER NOW!!!!) and that oh so lovely fear of his :D
I always kinda wanted to get him but something more interesting would usually pop up in the meantime and he would be soon forgotten untill the next Noct free week X)
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3305 on: August 20, 2011, 01:45:45 pm »

Yeah, I really like Karma. I can push most people out of middle with her and the 800+ hp shields in the end game (with 800+ AOE damage added in there) can be pretty awesome. I'm looking forward to the buffs they're planning for her.

I kind of like the champ packs, but I hope they have a variety of price points for those so they're not all 2k+ RP.
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3306 on: August 20, 2011, 03:42:57 pm »

So, I discovered why all-carry teams don't work. I was playing Nasus and was actually doing pretty poorly, until we started teamfighting. Since the enemy had only one tank, Maokai, who never even used his ultimate, actually, we stomped them. Immediately, I'd wither Kog'Maw or Xin Zhao so the bastards are mostly useless, drop the spirit fire, and then everything went downhill from there for them. Every teamfight, we dropped the carries down one by one. If I'm not mistaken, they even had the stupidity to focus fire our Tryndamere during his ultimate.

The carries were Kog'Maw, Katarina, Xin Zhao, and Vayne. 3/4 physical, if I'm not mistaken, but I didn't even get to start stacking armor.
Also often called Boowells.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #3307 on: August 20, 2011, 04:05:21 pm »

*siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiighhhhhhhhhh*

Just lost my 200th game on EU.Fucking eastern europeans, fuck their faces with a pickaxe.Kat calls mid, keeps dying to Cait.Morde takes solo top keeps dying to jungling Xin and Singed.Our WW derps around half the time and the other half he runs around lanes trying to be scary (he wasn't really).Then Kat starts typing in cyrillyc (gibberish to everyone else basically) and afterwards says that she will go afk if we don't surrender at 20 -.-

Oh and Morde, despite them having a super fed Xin, somewhat fed Cait and Brand rushes FON!!!!! (no really, at the end of the game, at 20 minutes he had boots and FoN)And out of our four kills (to theirs i think 15 or something around that) i had two while WW had the other two.

;_____;

Edit:
For some reason i go ranked, our guy picks Twitch -.-''
But it can't be that bad i guess, they have laneudyr X)
« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 04:13:54 pm by Jopax »
AS - IG

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #3308 on: August 20, 2011, 04:35:36 pm »

Anyone wanna guess what the outcome was?
AS - IG

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #3309 on: August 20, 2011, 04:58:29 pm »

Twitch kill-stole his way to becoming a death machine and you stomped them?
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #3310 on: August 20, 2011, 05:30:25 pm »

Anybody want to relate the dumbest things they've ever seen someone do?

I have mine, from last game.

I'm jungling, doing the Superior Nocturne route (Wolves, Wraiths, Twins, B, Blue, Wolves Wraiths, Red, Twins).  I'm on red, about to kill it but with only two bars of health left.  Suddenly, a wild Mordekaiser appears!  It's our Morde, almost dead, running from their Alistar and Gangplank.  Not to his tower like a person with a brain, nooooo.

Right.

To.

Me.

He takes half my red buff experience, we both die, I lose double-buff, terrible things.  When I ask him what the fuck he was thinking he said he expected me to kill them both and then let him b.  I said "So fucking stupid" and he asked who I was talking about.  When I woke up I was in the hospital.  They said I had an aneurysm.
Shoes...

woose1

• Bay Watcher
  • Yay for bandwagons!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3311 on: August 20, 2011, 06:22:03 pm »

The only game I ever lost as Nasus: enemy team takes out the outer middle tower, and my entire team decides to surrender. Instant loss at 20 minutes. The fuck.

Lumbajak

• Bay Watcher
  • They call me Jude
    • View Profile

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #3313 on: August 20, 2011, 08:04:59 pm »

I've probably seen that video three or four times, and I usually call the jungle creeps by their Yi names now.
Shoes...

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3314 on: August 20, 2011, 08:17:08 pm »

Damn rood doods
Pages: 1 ... 219 220 [221] 222 223 ... 1067