Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 218 219 [220] 221 222 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1274156 times)

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Skarner, the Crystal Vanguard - 1.0.0.123
« Reply #3285 on: August 19, 2011, 10:18:24 pm »

People who can't shut off solo poppy early game with alistar and caitlyn make me real sad.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #3286 on: August 19, 2011, 10:29:37 pm »

People who drag their level 6 friend into a high level game make me sad.  Warwick just buys various tier 1 items, no rhyme or reason until someone tells him to get bloodrazor.  He never finishes it.
Shoes...

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3287 on: August 20, 2011, 04:40:07 am »

HotshotGG discovers a serious problem with his freefarming Cho Gath strategy vs Millenium (Against all Authority) in Gamescom.

Trundle really likes a super farmed Cho Gath. xD

I think that was the first time ever that CLG lost a tournament match when Hotshot was using one of his two rape-mode champions.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #3288 on: August 20, 2011, 04:44:56 am »

I just realized something, aside from Myrmidon Pantheon there isn't a single dark skinned champion in LoL
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #3290 on: August 20, 2011, 05:44:17 am »

Karma is more of Asian descent, Veigar's face is hidden in a shadow, Nocturne IS a shadow and Yorrick has been deaad for a while, plus shadow over the face and all that.What i meant was, besides that one skin there are no black people in LoL X)
AS - IG

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3291 on: August 20, 2011, 06:04:16 am »

Apparently you can't be black if you're from Asian descent. (Nevermind that Asia doesn't exist in Runeterra)

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #3292 on: August 20, 2011, 06:19:05 am »

Not that she's asian or anything (well Ionia kind of is their equivalent of Asia, as far as culture and all that goes) it's just that her race would be more Asian or a mix between black and caucassian (can't remember the proper term).
AS - IG

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #3293 on: August 20, 2011, 08:23:15 am »

Karma is more of Asian descent, Veigar's face is hidden in a shadow, Nocturne IS a shadow and Yorrick has been deaad for a while, plus shadow over the face and all that.What i meant was, besides that one skin there are no black people in LoL X)

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Black Alistar & Nasus beg to differ, but in case you'd wanna say "they aren't people" I have Djinn Malzahar (not african-black, but he is very tanned even for an arab) and Ryze. If you say Ryze isn't a black guy, I call you a racist.
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #3294 on: August 20, 2011, 09:25:04 am »

But.. but.. but.....

RYZE IS JUST A GIANT SMURF!!!

AS - IG

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #3295 on: August 20, 2011, 09:36:14 am »

Human Ryze is black.  Original Taric was black.
Shoes...

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #3296 on: August 20, 2011, 09:38:06 am »

But.. but.. but.....

RYZE IS JUST A GIANT SMURF!!!

Ryze is a black dude who has turned blue because he was too greedy for magic. The magic turned him into a smurf.
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #3297 on: August 20, 2011, 09:44:23 am »

o.o

I can see now why they limit the use of magic over there, don't want everyone turning into smurfs X)

Aynways, enough about black people in LoL, let's talk about how ugly Talon is, like, really really ugly and poorly made.They somehow stuck him into that mediocre middle ground between comicbook hero awesome and gritty utilitarian awesome like in AC, should have wen't either way imo, now he looks like they went one way then changed the idea halfway trough but were too lazy to change it completely.
AS - IG

Microcline

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3298 on: August 20, 2011, 09:45:36 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I find this whole post kind of insulting to the LoL community.  This just seems to make things worse by devaluing the old champions.  They don't seem to get that what people are angry about is that most of the new champs are priced 6300, even as the playerbase (and presumably profit) increases.  They've haven't released a single champ below 3150 outside of the first 40.  It's not even possible to get all of the champs for a reasonable amount of money (all current champs = $444.17).  Insulting the community like this might not be the best idea with DOTA2 on the horizon.

woose1

• Bay Watcher
  • Yay for bandwagons!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3299 on: August 20, 2011, 09:54:20 am »

Aynways, enough about black people in LoL, let's talk about how ugly Talon is, like, really really ugly and poorly made.They somehow stuck him into that mediocre middle ground between comicbook hero awesome and gritty utilitarian awesome like in AC, should have wen't either way imo, now he looks like they went one way then changed the idea halfway trough but were too lazy to change it completely.
I'm interested to see how people will cosplay as him, with the giant/ridiculous blade-cape thing he wears.
Pages: 1 ... 218 219 [220] 221 222 ... 1067