Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1276272 times)

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

I might come crying back too, damn EU servers and their horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible waiting times.Also on US servers most people talk english so you don't get half a team that can't understand what you are saying or refuse to STOP TALKING IN FUCKING ITALIAN!
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile

I might come crying back too, damn EU servers and their horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible waiting times.Also on US servers most people talk english so you don't get half a team that can't understand what you are saying or refuse to STOP TALKING IN FUCKING ITALIAN!

Hey, from their point of view, you're refusing to STOP TALKING IN FUCKING ENGLISH, so it balances out. :p
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

I was always of the opinion that if three team members are talking only in english you should probably talk in english too, majority of the team and all.
AS - IG

Astral

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTER_TENTACLES:RIBCAGE]
    • View Profile

Also on US servers most people talk english
Depends on what time you play. I've had a majority of Chinese, and often Brazilian teams in my solo queue. After a certain point though, middle/high school lets out and then you get a bunch of whiney underskilled players. Decisions, decisions.
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the Earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle. -Stephen King's Cell
It's viable to keep a dead rabbit in the glove compartment to take a drink every now and then.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile

I was always of the opinion that if three team members are talking only in english you should probably talk in english too, majority of the team and all.

Thing is, this assumes they actually could speak English if they wanted. It's not really fair to expect them to be able too.
I mean, how much attention did any of us really pay during French/Spanish/Italian/German lessons?
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

Well if you are playing a game that is in english you should probably know how to speak english as well, otherwise i don't see much of a point in blindly jabbing at stuff and guessing what it does.
AS - IG

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile

Played kayle, post patch. She's very interesting, a lot less stupid early games... and her W has a bug, where instead of 4 seconds of speed ups its 10.

zestorum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Can Udyr jungle with phoenix stance again?

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
AS - IG

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

Lumbajak

• Bay Watcher
  • They call me Jude
    • View Profile

Too bad Yorick is still bugged.

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel

Originally Posted by Condatis
What if Yorick ults himself while an enemy Morde is ulting him and the enemy Yorick ults the allied Morde ghost of Yorick while the allied Morde ults the clone of the clone of Yorick?

This seems like a fun scenario.
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile

Yay 550 RP!

That's quite nice~

What for? The hash they made of this patch, or a partial RP refund for Yorick?

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So, how do you guys break a three-day losing streak caused by pants-on-head mental retardation of teammates?  Seriously, I'm down from 1300 to 1000 now.
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 1067