Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1276266 times)

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile

Eh, with Panth you really have to post how long the game went for things to really show.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel

I think it was about 30-40 minutes.
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm taking a break from League of Legends. Just been wrecked too many times in a row. I think the Europeans are flooding the lower levels with experienced players because the EU server is down. :-\
Also often called Boowells.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

Last night while i was practicing some Yorrick vs bots (or was it Annie?) we got a jungle Maokai, he got PD, Wriggle's and some other stuff, he was really really funny to watch as he struggled against blue golem, died two or three times before he managed to kill it XD
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Volatar

• Bay Watcher
  • The Mutant Cheese Monster
    • View Profile
    • Anilist

Last night while i was practicing some Yorrick vs bots (or was it Annie?) we got a jungle Maokai, he got PD, Wriggle's and some other stuff, he was really really funny to watch as he struggled against blue golem, died two or three times before he managed to kill it XD

I was in a 5 man yesterday with friends, one guy said he wanted to Jungle Maokai. Our Morde player (who is a hilarious, fun guy to play with) said "Oh no you don't. I remember what happened last time." Maokai insisted though, saying he was way better than he was back then.

So, game starts, we go to our lanes (really tough lanes. Bottom was Me (Lux) and Xin, vs Gragas and Zilean. Owowow. Our mid was Ashe against Yorik, who was like "Yorik sucks, he is so useless." *2 minutes later* "OMG YORIK IS ANNOYING!") and everything goes relatively fine... and then Maokai dies to blue  :P We couldn't stop laughing in voice chat. Top lane actually died because he couldn't control his character from all the laughter.

We forced an early teamfight phase and facerolled to victory  8)
Quote from: Vilien
Yes, you should always apply more magma.

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel

Well I'm glad you had fun, but I just had a duo queue couple on my team. They fed bot big time, sold their stuff,bought boots of mobility and zeals, took races around the jungle, and towards the enemy spawn...

And they blamed me all match, cause I was the only one who spoke (GP and rammus didn't say much to anything)

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

There is something going on with Kayle, i bought her because she's cheap (why are all supports cheap) and right now i'm confused by the cost of her spells, her heal is now constantly 70-75 mana regardless of what the tooltip says and her ranged splash has its cost increased with every level even thought the tooltip says it stays the same :S

Edit:

The mana cost is broken for her Q too, and her ranged splash thingy doesn't add as much range as it should.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 09:26:03 am by Jopax »
AS - IG

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

There is something going on with Kayle, i bought her because she's cheap (why are all supports cheap) and right now i'm confused by the cost of her spells, her heal is now constantly 70-75 mana regardless of what the tooltip says and her ranged splash has its cost increased with every level even thought the tooltip says it stays the same :S
Yeah I'm not really all that surprised... Some unannounced Kayle changes went out with the patch which may or may not have been reverted. It's probably entirely possible that some of them were reverted and others weren't, really. I'm getting more and more convinced that this week's patch was iffy at best.
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

Volatar

• Bay Watcher
  • The Mutant Cheese Monster
    • View Profile
    • Anilist

I now have a LoL signiture. Yay!  8)
Quote from: Vilien
Yes, you should always apply more magma.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile

I now have a LoL signiture. Yay!  8)

Looking at that site, I have waaaaaay more assists than kills. Silly me and my tanks.

The stealth Kayle update DID get reverted. She has her new tooltips, but old skills.

Yes, it's confusing.
What the hell, Riot.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Lumbajak

• Bay Watcher
  • They call me Jude
    • View Profile

The stealth Kayle update DID get reverted. She has her new tooltips, but old skills.

Yes, it's confusing.

I finally have enough IP to buy a 3150 hero, on another note. I still can't decide between Kass and Heimer. Curse you, indecision!
Urgot.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

Aye, that EFFE is an awesome piece of half-man half-machinery that raeps all smurfs (especially teemo)
AS - IG

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile

It keeps happening.
Good god that was amusing.

Holy shit, I wonder how much money that cho had.

Also Nax, TARIC BRAH.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 02:20:20 pm by Dakk »
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 1067