Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1276230 times)

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Knirisk- How is that possible? Amumu is one of the easiest tanks I've come across. I know people have boundless stupidity and endless incompetence, but daaang.

How is Kassadin, anyways? I'm still mulling over whether or not to get him or Heimerdinger. It's unfortunate that AD Kass is no longer possible, though.  :-\

The Amumu I was playing with went 0/10/3. Totally damn useless. I guess I wasn't as useless as him when I was Amumu, seeing as my team was wrecking the other team anyway.

I don't know how Kassadin is. I keep having to play support characters because NO ONE PLAYS SUPPORT CHARACTERS. Although Riftwalk is fun. Teleport teleport teleport. Only with the blue buff, though, I imagine. Plus, you kind of rely on your team in the early phase, which is annoying if you have an Amumu who's feeding the damn Teemo at the top. Overall, he's kind of squishy, but damage output is pretty high. And he breathes like Vader!
Also often called Boowells.

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Heh, I love playing support. I should probably start playing against real people again sometime and make sure I'm still actually somewhat decent... the group of RL friends I play with only plays against bots and we play almost every day so it makes it hard to get time to play against real people. I'm Bluerobin on the US server so add me if you want.
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So...played another round with Kassadin. Lost again. But thankfully, it probably wasn't due to incompetence, except maybe the Malphite, who died a lot. 1/8/3. I made a few mistakes early-game against Annie, which was just terrible. Like, really bad mistakes. As in, I could've killed her had I gotten that Ignite off. I probably should stick to support. The enemy team was good, though, and usually won the teamfights, sadly. Plus, half my team recalled almost right after we got Baron.

But yeah, Kassadin is REALLY squishy. Far too squishy for my tastes. Late-game, if he gets focused, he's going down, unless he has the blue buff, which knocks Riftwalk's cooldown time to 2 seconds.
Also often called Boowells.

Journier

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

on my 5th game of laying ignites on minions when i click on the hero.

I dont know what happened but this has happened so much recently Im getting mad, generally thats 5 kills ive missed out on early on because fail ignite.
Aurora 4x Steam group -http://steamcommunity.com/gid/103582791430952164

Aurora 4x Succession game - http://www.bay12games.com/forum/index.php?topic=51366.0

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile

Headbutting minions as Ali, man. Ive lost a couple of kills by being unable to throw people into towers.

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile

We are pleased to inform you that the rest of the Tribunal has affirmed your judgment on 43 cases today! As compensation for your service to the League, your account has been credited 215 Influence Points.

43? When did I do that many?

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile

We are pleased to inform you that the rest of the Tribunal has affirmed your judgment on 43 cases today! As compensation for your service to the League, your account has been credited 215 Influence Points.

43? When did I do that many?

Greetings TehDakk!

We are pleased to inform you that the rest of the Tribunal has affirmed your judgment on 102 cases today! As compensation for your service to the League, your account has been credited 510 Influence Points.

@_@
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Volatar

• Bay Watcher
  • The Mutant Cheese Monster
    • View Profile
    • Anilist

Though it says today, it actually means the past week or so.
Quote from: Vilien
Yes, you should always apply more magma.

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Tribunal IP actually scales well with game time. It's basically the IP you'd get for a win, and you're helping to clean the community.

Then again you're not playing...

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile

Solo-Lane Singed vs Solo-Lane Singed is an exercise in silliness. You spend most of the time during laning between your opponents minions and their tower, occasionally swaping over.

Because every single time you Fling them, they Fling you. It makes ganking them with a Jungler easier, I suppose, but then getting your own arse ganked is harder to avoid.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile

Singed vs Singed is the closest LoL can get to tango/ballet. Watch as the two singeds poison eachother's minions in a perfectly symmetrical patterns and fling eachother in unison!
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile

Ali vs Ali is awesome too. Not quite like Singed vs Singed with the poison is, but still, its pretty hilarious when Both Alis fly up into the air at the same time. Headbutt crashes are the best though, both run into each other at a high speed and then sorta bounce off of eachother, laning is really cool though, because it really comes down to who can stun the other first or get his hands on the enemys squishy laning partner, if anyone tries anything and does it wrong, then they get their ass stunned and thrown into a tower.

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile

Umi's been talking a lot recently about the amazing games you US server people are having, and I would like to come join you.

Volatar

• Bay Watcher
  • The Mutant Cheese Monster
    • View Profile
    • Anilist

Umi's been talking a lot recently about the amazing games you US server people are having, and I would like to come join you.

Well swim on over, you will get used to the ping quickly  :)
Quote from: Vilien
Yes, you should always apply more magma.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile

I get a ping of roughly 200 on the NA severs, and it's really nothing debilitating.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 1067