Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1275845 times)

Rebecca Black

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Oriana, the Lady of Clockwork
« Reply #495 on: June 09, 2011, 03:55:49 pm »

Mr. Scorpion also looks neat. A possible stun-taunt that even makes ranged units move? Yes please

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: June 10, 2011, 11:03:26 am »

My build for morde.

Regrowth Pendant + Health pot > Hextech Revolver > Sorc Shoes > (Negatron cloak, really depends on what the enemy team comp is) Rylais > FoN, then usually finish of with what evers needed, whether i need to build more AP or resistances etc.

Spoiler:  My runes (click to show/hide)

Masteries are 10/0/20

I recall this 5v5premade that we played, I was a Morde who asked my laning partners at bottom to feed the enemy trynd so I could ghost him in a battle.

They did, and we won every team fight because of his ghost.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: June 10, 2011, 11:07:02 am »

god all the icons are messed up for me.
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: June 10, 2011, 11:11:47 am »

Mr. Scorpion also looks neat. A possible stun-taunt that even makes ranged units move? Yes please

GET OVER HERE
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: June 10, 2011, 11:13:10 am »

I logged onto my EU account (much lower level than my NA account) and tried to play Galio.

Galio is too damn squishy for a tank. I don't notice it as much on my NA sccount, because it has the Health mastery maxed and two health quints. But 410 starting health is less than most carries, and is pretty damn stupid on a champ that's supposed to be a tank. And oh god the mana issues. So many mana issues. It's pretty bad on my NA account, but without regen runes and masteries, you basically never have any mana, ever.

This also makes him near unplayable at low (summoner) levels. Conserving mana is unhelpful advice, since you need to harass, and even that will empty your pool after a minute or two. And because you build tanky, your only mana from items will be what Banshee's veil gives.

TL;DR: Buff either his health or his mana, pls.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: June 10, 2011, 11:24:12 am »

You can always get FH or that cup thingy that is great for mana regen but nothing else.I generally didn't have many problems with his mana, but i never built him full out tank either, something along the lines of Maokai, a tanky support that is there to annoy the shit out of the enemy and can be useful in a pinch.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: June 10, 2011, 11:31:33 am »

You can always get FH or that cup thingy that is great for mana regen but nothing else.I generally didn't have many problems with his mana, but i never built him full out tank either, something along the lines of Maokai, a tanky support that is there to annoy the shit out of the enemy and can be useful in a pinch.

The way I build him early game tends towards being useful rather than being tanky, but usually have to go full tank since people see me lock in Galio and go "Oh cool we have a tank, I'll be a carry" and then I have to build tanky simply because nobody else will.

Well, except when I premake a game with my friends and we end up with like three tanks (Rammus, Amumu and Galio), as I have found that strange breed of people that like and are good with tanks.

---

Interesting Galio moment yesterday, wherein it was noticed that I was the only person with any kind of ranged harass. I had to mid against Vlad.

I won in farming and beat the crap out of him in-lane. I even reduced him from full to 200-ish health when I teleported back into the minion scrummage he was getting some hurried farming in on.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: June 10, 2011, 11:34:48 am »

I guess it helps that Galio is designed to shut down mages with his existance and physical carries with his ult :)
AS - IG

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #504 on: June 10, 2011, 12:35:47 pm »

How hyped you guys are on the Monkey King?

Me - Not any kind of hype. I think he'll end up like Lee Sin, a champion that sounds and looks cool, but gameplay is nothing interesting and new.

I'M NOT SAYING LEE ISN'T FUN OR MONKEY KING WILL BE UNFUN
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: June 10, 2011, 01:17:28 pm »

All i wanted was a freaking monkey who is hitting people with a stick and also is part of the royal monkey family, i mean, how hard is it to do that REALLY HOW HARD CAN IT BE?!?!?!

But i guess it's ok, that scorpion looks mighty sexy

Edit:
Just started a game, i'm Jarvan, my team has Annie, Sona, Ashe and Lux, god damn this is going to be one pimp game XD
« Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 01:25:57 pm by Jopax »
AS - IG

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: June 10, 2011, 03:28:28 pm »

Gangplank is fun to play, but he's squishy early and mid, and only has one reusable attack in teamfights (closing to melee is a recipe for getting crushed.)  Is there something I'm missing or a better way?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: June 10, 2011, 03:56:50 pm »

Gangplank is fun to play, but he's squishy early and mid, and only has one reusable attack in teamfights (closing to melee is a recipe for getting crushed.)  Is there something I'm missing or a better way?

He meelee's when he needs to.
Gp is primarily a skirmisher. Secondly, a meelee fighter.

The point of gp is that you should be taking off 1/3-1/2 a squishies health bar with a single crit on parrrley.

You want brawler, go play nasus, or cho gath, someone durable with some power.
Guys that can afford to bang, walk away, and sometimes even pop back in the fight.

also, gp has a great ult for teamfights.
insufficient?

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #508 on: June 10, 2011, 04:00:12 pm »

He is extremely dependant on gold. So early game, keep farming, and if possible, last hit with Parrrley whenever possible.

Order of spells: Cannon Barrage > Remove Scurvy > Parrrley > Raise Morale.

you should never rush criticals first. Never. Stacking avarice blades isn't that bad, just don't get them first: you need mana regen. get either chalice or 2 philostones (start with meki or 2 faerie charms). Usually 2 philosopher stones, 2 avarice blades, boots and chalice work very well early on, as you never run out of mana. Parrrley is on low cd, so it uses mana quickly.
Then you can get phantom dancers or IE, whichever you want. Get 2 Phantom Dancers, IE and other stuff up to you. For boots, CDR. You don't need berserker's greaves.

He is a late game champ, and even if your GP has 0/8/2 during first 25 minutes, he may carry you late game.
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: June 10, 2011, 04:07:24 pm »

I would like to tell everyone that duoqueue is far more enjoyable than solo. Ive got this nice thing going where the other dude plays a carry and I play a support or tank like zilean or alistair. I can trust the guy to lay down the damage when I catch someone, which might otherwise be a death for me since I need to extend to do that. Is nice. I had like 3(maybe 2) perfect games with ali where I didnt die once today.

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 1067