Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1275801 times)

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Oriana, the Lady of Clockwork
« Reply #510 on: June 10, 2011, 04:09:52 pm »

I would like to tell everyone that duoqueue is far more enjoyable than solo. Ive got this nice thing going where the other dude plays a carry and I play a support or tank like zilean or alistair. I can trust the guy to lay down the damage when I catch someone, which might otherwise be a death for me since I need to extend to do that. Is nice. I had like 3(maybe 2) perfect games with ali where I didnt die once today.

Yeah, in duo queue you can make hilarious comboes with your laning partner.
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: June 10, 2011, 04:44:57 pm »

Considering my heritage and the fact that I've seen monkey kings everywhere since birth, I'm about as excited for him as I am for my next bowel movement.

Unless this monkey king can kamehameha and do instant transmission, I'm completely uninterested.

Edit: The standard duo queue method for almost guaranteed win as practiced by the high level smurfers is solo lane + jungle.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: June 10, 2011, 08:19:37 pm »

Eerr/UmimanBorderlimies (can't read):  Noted.  I'll give all that a shot.  I've definitely felt the "suck early/better later" deal.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 08:33:23 pm by Toaster »
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: June 10, 2011, 08:29:29 pm »

I would say Gangplank's strength comes from the fact that he's unpredictable. He's probably the biggest luck based champion in the game.

I still miss his old ultimate though. This new one is so dumb.

P.s: GP is not the best late game carry by far. He just gets to late game faster than others. Late game GP will be smashed into the dirt by late game Olaf or late game Twitch etc. Make sure you end games before enemy super carries complete their build or you will be completely screwed.

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: June 10, 2011, 09:12:02 pm »

So yeah, Morde on TT is fun aswell. Especially when they have a single ranged carry to fight against.

Tonight the EU servers switched over to the American ones, great annoyance was to be had with our skillshot based team :D

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: June 10, 2011, 10:26:24 pm »

From the US forums:
So I told Rammus "Taunt them and we can kill em"

So he's in the bush and I tell him to taunt Ashe

Rammus: /all LOL SO BAD NOOB ASHE HOW CAN YOU NOT PLAY THE EASIEST RIGHT CLICK HERO IN THE GAME NOOB

While she was typing a response I killed Ashe.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: June 10, 2011, 11:57:09 pm »

pro strat
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: June 11, 2011, 02:37:41 am »

Whenever I have a rammus who does that we don't get the kill :/

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: June 11, 2011, 05:09:35 am »

Sooooo.
Top feeds Jarv, Jarv continues getting fed, he goes 12/1/something then they start crying op on him -.-
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #519 on: June 11, 2011, 05:46:07 am »

I would say Gangplank's strength comes from the fact that he's unpredictable. He's probably the biggest luck based champion in the game.

I still miss his old ultimate though. This new one is so dumb.

P.s: GP is not the best late game carry by far. He just gets to late game faster than others. Late game GP will be smashed into the dirt by late game Olaf or late game Twitch etc. Make sure you end games before enemy super carries complete their build or you will be completely screwed.

Depends on build. Late game if GP has IE, 2 x Phantom Dancers, his CDR Boots, Black Cleaver and Bloodthirster, he may easily 3 hit twitch. even if it has lifesteal. The crits just hurt so much.
Oh, ho often I have wished for a 7th item slot... Never seems to be enough slots when you'd wanna ward a place or you think you could just use little more armor , without sacrificing rest of the itemry.

EDIT: For those who haven't seen, Paul Bellezza talks about the 3 new champs and spectator mode. Quite  short video, not much blabbery, but instead straight to the point which is good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1ujJIoqZiQ&feature=feedu
« Last Edit: June 11, 2011, 07:46:21 am by Bordellimies »
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: June 11, 2011, 08:09:39 am »

Finally, a female tank.

Rebecca Black

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: June 11, 2011, 09:40:32 am »

Spectator mode yesssss.

I don't know how that will prevent cheating though, unless you get a random match to spectate.

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: June 11, 2011, 10:27:11 am »

Spectator mode yesssss.

I don't know how that will prevent cheating though, unless you get a random match to spectate.

You don't spectate in real time, there should probably be a 4 minute delay like in competetive streams. The reason for that number is that wards last 3 minutes, and even if you aren't seeing what the wards are in real time, an unsportsmanlike person could inform one team of where the wards are.

Volatar

• Bay Watcher
  • The Mutant Cheese Monster
    • View Profile
    • Anilist
« Reply #523 on: June 11, 2011, 11:26:43 am »

So, a week or two ago someone (I think it was uniman) asked me for a replay of my Kennen play. After he did so I stopped playing Kennen for a while.

But yesterday I played him again and did well. And per request, I have the replay :) http://www.mediafire.com/?ig526gy5dnb7mlq

I soloed top against Morde and Teemo, which is a pretty tough combo to go against.

I also did something unusual, in that I did not get an hourglass until much later in the game (after a deathcap) due to there being minimal physical damage on their team until lategame where GP got scary.
Quote from: Vilien
Yes, you should always apply more magma.

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: June 11, 2011, 11:47:53 am »

I soloed top against Morde and Teemo, which is a pretty tough combo to go against.

It probably would have been harder if that Morde was alone :P.

Also, I recently picked up Kassadin. I'm getting better and better in my opinion. In the game that I absolutely rape face however, their Yi is lightyears better than ours, and well...You know what that yeans. Our Yi was convinced that with 4 Tiamats he could not lose, and kept saying he would farm better. As expected, their Yi had more farm and more kills, and our Yi proceeds to then build random items like an idiot. The sad thing is that he wasn't even trolling (questionable), I think he was legitimately bad.
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 1067