Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1034 1035 [1036] 1037 1038 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1269794 times)

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends - Patch 5.1 - Open the Gates
« Reply #15525 on: April 04, 2016, 02:55:27 pm »

This is too cool, I just wonder how many failed attempts were needed to make the compilation :D

Also that Mt. Targon teaser comic is interesting, some folks are saying it's a Taric rework or something, I'm not sure I want them changing him :C
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile
« Reply #15526 on: April 05, 2016, 01:42:51 pm »

Patch 6.7 notes are live. I think the Udyr nerfs are a bit harsh but otherwise good patch. The vision changes scare me though, not a snowball's chance in hell they don't fuck with some spaghetti code and you get weird invisible champ situations.

Taric rework notes are live. Jesus christ fuck 5 man Kayle ult what the hell were you thinking Riot? Taric will never be playable now, he'll always be permabanned or unplayably bad but still broken because of his ult. There is no middle ground with a 5 man Kayle ult. What the fuck.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #15527 on: April 05, 2016, 02:12:14 pm »

Nobody will care because they'll be perma dazzled by his looks.
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

Cthulufaic

• Bay Watcher
  • whats a touhou
    • View Profile
« Reply #15528 on: April 05, 2016, 03:52:19 pm »

Taric rework notes are live. Jesus christ fuck 5 man Kayle ult what the hell were you thinking Riot? Taric will never be playable now, he'll always be permabanned or unplayably bad but still broken because of his ult. There is no middle ground with a 5 man Kayle ult. What the fuck.

Holy ballsacks.  I think the only thing that has gotten worse on him is his waveclear, while everything else has been jacked up to 1000.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #15529 on: April 05, 2016, 05:16:42 pm »

Dominion ain't quite dead:

Both Ascension and Dominion are separate, viable options for this queue.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Andmore

• Bay Watcher
  • Former lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #15530 on: April 05, 2016, 09:30:04 pm »

How do I not get shitstomped by Yasuo every time I see him?

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #15531 on: April 05, 2016, 09:31:37 pm »

Because most Yasuo players are shit.

3. Run Resize Enable

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile
« Reply #15532 on: April 05, 2016, 09:38:32 pm »

If you're drafting mid, pick Swain or Annie and laugh when your short range isn't a hindrance and murder his ass, or play someone who doesn't give a fuck about his windwall like Zyra or Viktor.

If you're going top, play someone who can either out damage him like Riven or Gangplank, or someone who can just give 0 fucks about his bullshit, like Rammus or Poppy.

If you're in lane and you're not a counterpick, harass his ass constantly. Stay out of the minion wave and just right click on him. Especially before 6, there's not really a ton he can do to you if he can't get to you. His health bar will go down and he'll have to back.

If you're lategame, dodge the tornado, cc his ass, and watch him pop like a grape. If you're squishy, stay back until someone stuns him then kill him. If you're tanky, cc him and hope your dps teammates aren't retarded.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15533 on: April 06, 2016, 07:44:02 am »

So, people tried Taric on the PBE, and the general consensus is that he's ok, both as a support and as a jungler, but he kinda suffers as a jungler since the laner needs to do most of the damage, since taric doesnt do that much damage unless he gets something like a devourer, and even then its just sustained damage. His W interaction with E allows for some really cool peels and strange ganks, though.

Most people I've seen are maxing his E first, since its base damage is kinda high, but his AP rations in general suck, so AP taric won't be a thing unless riot changes it. His Q is also regarded as not very useful and will prob get buffed. Ultimate is kinda hit or miss. Even if its an AoE give everyone invulnerability thing, its just 2.5 seconds, with a delay of 2.5 seconds, so its kinda hard to get a lot of value from it. Its good against super bursty/combo heroes since you can really disrupt them if you get the timing right, but kinda eh against people like annie, whose combo is basically instant once she's in range.

So yea, general veredict is that he lost a fair bit of his burst, and has a higher skill cap, and will prob get buffed/shifted around a bit before   (or if) he becomes a top pick, but has lots of utility and is fun to play in general. He's also pretty tanky, since he's taric.

Altough he's pretty damn great with frozen fist.

And he looks a little bit like the God Emperor of Mankind :v
« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 11:38:21 am by TempAcc »
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #15534 on: April 06, 2016, 12:41:40 pm »

TBH I don't really mind losing his ability to be a super-bursty anti-AD tank carry, since that came up so rarely.

3. Run Resize Enable

Andmore

• Bay Watcher
  • Former lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #15535 on: April 06, 2016, 12:44:49 pm »

What do I do when he's super fed, or good?

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15536 on: April 06, 2016, 01:06:42 pm »

Play malphite :v

squidgen

• Bay Watcher
  • [INKING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #15537 on: April 06, 2016, 01:18:25 pm »

You could do all of this fancy "bait out the wind wall" stuff. Or just pick Malzahar.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #15538 on: April 06, 2016, 02:04:39 pm »

Altough he's pretty damn great with frozen fist.

And he looks a little bit like the God Emperor of Mankind :v
Quote from: Comments Section
Thank you Rito for removing Taric from the game and making Fabio a playable champion.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #15539 on: April 06, 2016, 08:40:25 pm »

What do I do when he's super fed, or good?

Be someone tankyish with hella cc and cart around a partner to capitalize on it. Ryze comes to mind. Lissandra is my personal choice, although that's more because I'm really good with her then because she's specifically a good pick vs Yasuo. What always gets me about Yasuo is that he ends up BEHIND you when he dashes through you, which disorients me no end[Same with Zed/Telon, really]. So skillshoty people could have a hard time against him. But, honestly, a good Yasuo is something you see once in a thousand games and that you whisper about in awe to your friends for months afterwards while they give you skeptical looks and look into asylum choices.
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling
Pages: 1 ... 1034 1035 [1036] 1037 1038 ... 1067