Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: Shashmomuz: Where Dwarfs Are Not Expendable (Succession)  (Read 7661 times)

ext0l

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Shashmomuz: Where Dwarfs Are Not Expendable (Succession)
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2011, 05:44:02 pm »

Sorry everyone.

My dwarf fortress crashed before Autumn and I don't have any other saves. Since I'm going to be away for most of this week, I'm going to withdraw from this game.

Sorry.  :(

Microcline

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2011, 06:55:24 pm »

I'll take turn 4 to keep things moving.

Microcline

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2011, 09:46:25 pm »

Mid-year report of 'Urist' Rallikot, 1 Limestone 253
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

End-year report of 'Urist' Rallikot, 1 Granite 254

Map:
http://mkv25.net/dfma/map-10449-shashmomuz

Save:
http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=4430

I left "Dwarves Gather Refuse From Outside" on on the orders screen, so you may want to turn that off.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 12:31:44 am by Microcline »

Edosurist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2011, 02:06:16 am »

My computer just had its registry messed up or something (AGAIN!!! This happened last time I was about to play in a succession game), so now absolutely no EXE files esecute, including our lovely DF. SKIP ME! But if you can still dorf me, that'd be fine.
So now all we've got to do is to put a couple of grannies into the LHC and smash them against each other at relativistic speeds. Lather, rinse, repeat until we got results.

Edosurist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

This just in! I fixed my computer w/o taking it to the shop (unlike last time) :D
I'll take my turn back, being that wlerin hasn't responded. I'm kinda busy until Sunday, though, so if wlerin responds soon, he can go first.
So now all we've got to do is to put a couple of grannies into the LHC and smash them against each other at relativistic speeds. Lather, rinse, repeat until we got results.

wlerin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hmm. My turn already?

Go ahead, Edosurist. And get a decent antivirus ;)
...And no one notices that a desert titan is made out of ice. No, ice capybara in the desert? Normal. Someone kinda figured out the military? Amazing!

Edosurist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ikr, lol. i guess I'll start.

Roctiv

• Bay Watcher
  • Human Engineer
    • View Profile

Add me at the end of the list, please.
Have a dwarven day.

noodle0117

• Bay Watcher
  • I wonder what would happen if I pull it.
    • View Profile

May I have a turn as 8th or 9th?

Thatdude

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

This looks like an interesting fort! I'd like a turn please!

Edosurist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hey guys. I've been playing some, incase you were wondering. i might post the full report sometime next week. when did I get this again? (just so that i can make sure i stay w/in a week) btw, wut's the best way of getting rid of almost 20 migrants?

sacrifice to the blood god?

Microcline

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hey guys. I've been playing some, incase you were wondering. i might post the full report sometime next week. when did I get this again? (just so that i can make sure i stay w/in a week) btw, wut's the best way of getting rid of almost 20 migrants?

sacrifice to the blood god?

The fort was dead for about two weeks, so I'm counting your turn as beginning on 7 June.

Pick four dwarves, name them Roctiv, noodle0117, Thatdude, and Orthoclase.  What you do with the rest is up to you.  We have two starvation chambers that could accommodate nine dwarves each if you built additional levers (currently they accommodate four and six), but there are many ways to deal with the situation.

Edosurist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

F**k!!!  >:( I was hoping to play in between studying for my final exams... but obviously... that's not such a good idea. I'm just too busy rite now to play until Sunday. wlerin may go ahead. sry, i shouldn't have accepted this position. I can post what I've done so far, or wlerin may start from scratch. The choice is yours, dorfs of Shashmomuz!

Microcline

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

F**k!!!  >:( I was hoping to play in between studying for my final exams... but obviously... that's not such a good idea. I'm just too busy rite now to play until Sunday. wlerin may go ahead. sry, i shouldn't have accepted this position. I can post what I've done so far, or wlerin may start from scratch. The choice is yours, dorfs of Shashmomuz!

Why don't you post what you have and wlerin can choose whether to continue.

wlerin, if you choose to continue, you can finish up his year in addition to having one of your own so long as you stay within the one week limit (one week from when Edosurist posts his save)

Edosurist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

lol. I've played about... two months? maybe less. Here it is.
http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=4522

and of course... what (would've) happened in my year slice of a year.

Thatdude... is the picture encrusted with menacing spikes of Minecraft?! Eh, that games purdy good, but DF is better.

hmph. now that I see how much I actually played, it's making me somewhat depressed...
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6